BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Neutralizes redness at the source Restores comfort and luminosity For delicate and reactive skin with fragile blood vessels Fragrance free Properties:   Rosaliac helps neutralize redness on a daily basis to harmonize skin radiance and to restore long-lasting comfort.  This weightless, light green tinted formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness. Vitamin CG,  adapted specifically to help strengthen sensitive skin. La Roche - Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin. Results:   Redness is neutralized, skin tone is even and luminous, comfort is restored. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique and are not a licensed retailer of La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique. La Roche-Posa see more...

Adaliz P.
Anaheim, CA
My red spots started diminishing in 2 days. After 2 weeks, they are easily covered with makeup. I definitely recommend this product.
Caitlin F.
I use this because my cheeks get irritated and red. And this helps combat that! Super happy I got to try this brand. I'm hooked
Freda H.
Modesto
This is one of my all time favorites this gives so much moisture to you also it makes your skin feel hydrated all day long.
Alexandra C.
Pasadena , CA
The best product for redness I have ever used. This company is fantastic, a little bit pricey but well worth it!
Valeria V.
Its my favoritemoisturizer in the world my face feels very soft when i wear it and the texture its awesome
Julia T.
Natick, MA
Love this especially for my sensitive skin. Great product would really reccomend for those with rosacea.
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
Give my skin a freash feeling after using this I give this 5 stars it helps calm the redness on my face
Brynja E.
I love la Roche Posay. This feels so gentle on my skin, I can feel this soaking in and every time it’s massaged in after cleansing it feels so soothing and relieves any tension from the day and placates any tender patches of redness and dry, sore areas. I cannot explain the genuine relief your face feels after putting this on it’s almost like your whole face relaxes it’s wonderful!
Georgia S.
Wimbledon , London
I suffer from naturally pink cheeks, so to avoid uneccsary redness sin daily life, i have tried multiple different pro cuts/treatments, This moisturiser has been amazing for reducing redness and keeping my skin fully hydrated! Massive fan
Kerriene E.
I personally can't hate on this product I use it every day and every night before I go to bed. It was also recommended to me by my dermatologist so obviously it's doctor approved.
Messaoudi G.
on utilise ce produit pour quel type de peau?
Jennifer T.
Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help? And not make my foundation Cakey??
Messaoudi G.
pour quel type de peau ?
Isabel B.