BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Neutralizes redness at the source Restores comfort and luminosity For delicate and reactive skin with fragile blood vessels Fragrance free Properties:   Rosaliac helps neutralize redness on a daily basis to harmonize skin radiance and to restore long-lasting comfort.  This weightless, light green tinted formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness. Vitamin CG,  adapted specifically to help strengthen sensitive skin. La Roche - Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin. Results:   Redness is neutralized, skin tone is even and luminous, comfort is restored. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique and are not a licensed retailer of La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique. La Roche-Posa see more...

La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Skin Perfecting Anti-Redness Moisturizer
  • " this product is very effective use on the cheeks because in that area had redness as either side of the nose so use this product and I did not suffer from sensitive skin really recommend it brings a lot of product is expensive but effective even I have a lot of quantity and is so effective that not think it necessary to repeat the super recommend" in 9 reviews
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
I like it. I have very red skin and it isn't a miracle solution or anything. It is a nice moisturizer, is fragrance free and has a light green tint. I don't have dry skin, so this is maybe a little heavy for me, my main problem is redness and like I said it isn't a miracle worker.
Jennifer M.
Nashville, TN
I was experiencing some trouble with redness on my cheeks recently. I went to see my dermatologist, and she suggested that I try this moisturizer. I liked the product, and it's a very reputable line of products. This product took care of my redness almost overnight!
Lucy R.
Denver, CO
This is a great product for no makeup days. After a wash your face can be irritated or red. This moisturizer takes the redness away almost instantly. The packaging is helpful, and I would definitely buy it again.
Beth B.
Cottondale, AL
Purchased this at target in a whim. I have fairly clar skin but some redness. This product was amazing! It moisturizer without being greasy, and neutralized almost all redness. Have repurchased strive since my original buy
Maria D.
I have oily skin with some redness from broken capillaries. I don't have rosacea but I like the slightly neutralizing properties and that it lightly moisturizers and doesn't break me out.
Patricia B.
Algonquin , IL
I have rosacea, so I was excited to buy it. This can get "sticky" when you put it on, seems to glop up on your skin, I will not buy this again.
Elena A.
100% the best moisturizer I have ever used. Light on my skin and dries perfectly, not sticky like others. Makes my skin so soft and flawless
Katelyn G.
First of all, the scent of this is, by far, my favorite. It smells very clean. This did help cut down on the redness in my face quite a bit.
Rosiris P.
I like everything about this product. I think it is helping to reduce the redness in my skin, but can't be sure because I also starting Retinol at night which might be intensifying the redness in my skin. An added plus of this moisturizer: makeup goes on very smoothly, without caking, even in small lines.
Carolina P.
I got a sample from the same website brand and it was actually a really good product has this fresh sensation all day and it's no greasy
Messaoudi G.
on utilise ce produit pour quel type de peau?
Jennifer T.
Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help? And not make my foundation Cakey??
Messaoudi G.
pour quel type de peau ?
Isabel B.