BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Neutralizes redness at the source Restores comfort and luminosity For delicate and reactive skin with fragile blood vessels Fragrance free Properties:   Rosaliac helps neutralize redness on a daily basis to harmonize skin radiance and to restore long-lasting comfort.  This weightless, light green tinted formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness. Vitamin CG,  adapted specifically to help strengthen sensitive skin. La Roche - Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin. Results:   Redness is neutralized, skin tone is even and luminous, comfort is restored. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique and are not a licensed retailer of La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique. La Roche-Posa see more...

Beth B.
Cottondale, AL
Purchased this at target in a whim. I have fairly clar skin but some redness. This product was amazing! It moisturizer without being greasy, and neutralized almost all redness. Have repurchased strive since my original buy
Maria D.
I have oily skin with some redness from broken capillaries. I don't have rosacea but I like the slightly neutralizing properties and that it lightly moisturizers and doesn't break me out.
Katelyn G.
First of all, the scent of this is, by far, my favorite. It smells very clean. This did help cut down on the redness in my face quite a bit.
Rosiris P.
I like everything about this product. I think it is helping to reduce the redness in my skin, but can't be sure because I also starting Retinol at night which might be intensifying the redness in my skin. An added plus of this moisturizer: makeup goes on very smoothly, without caking, even in small lines.
Elena A.
100% the best moisturizer I have ever used. Light on my skin and dries perfectly, not sticky like others. Makes my skin so soft and flawless
Carolina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample from the same website brand and it was actually a really good product has this fresh sensation all day and it's no greasy
Adaliz P.
Anaheim, CA
My red spots started diminishing in 2 days. After 2 weeks, they are easily covered with makeup. I definitely recommend this product.
Caitlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this because my cheeks get irritated and red. And this helps combat that! Super happy I got to try this brand. I'm hooked
Freda H.
Modesto
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorites this gives so much moisture to you also it makes your skin feel hydrated all day long.
Alexandra C.
Pasadena , CA
The best product for redness I have ever used. This company is fantastic, a little bit pricey but well worth it!
Messaoudi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
on utilise ce produit pour quel type de peau?
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help? And not make my foundation Cakey??
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Messaoudi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
pour quel type de peau ?