BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Vulnerable, reactive skin, fragile vessels.
Two complementary vitamins stop the appearance of redness to restore long-term comfort and brightness: > Vitamin B3 stimulates the skin's natural defences against irritants, to eliminate redness and reduce vessel reactions. > Vitamin CG fortifies vessel walls daily by activating collagen synthesis. Fragrance-free.

Usage: Morning and/or evening. This fresh, enveloping emulsion, lightly green in tint to neutralise redness, is an excellent make-up base for the entire face.

La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Skin Perfecting Anti-Redness Moisturizer
  • " this product is very effective use on the cheeks because in that area had redness as either side of the nose so use this product and I did not suffer from sensitive skin really recommend it brings a lot of product is expensive but effective even I have a lot of quantity and is so effective that not think it necessary to repeat the super recommend" in 9 reviews
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It has a nice feel to it specially at night time. It takes a few seconds to dry but nothing out of the ordinary for me. It has almost no scent to it. It leaves a nice moisture afterwards on my normal/combo skin.
Anaeliza M.
I have super sensitive skin and have difficulty finding a serum that hydrates and calms my skin down. This does the trick but at a quarter of the cost of most serums. I will be buying this again soon! I definitely recommend this product.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
I like it. I have very red skin and it isn't a miracle solution or anything. It is a nice moisturizer, is fragrance free and has a light green tint. I don't have dry skin, so this is maybe a little heavy for me, my main problem is redness and like I said it isn't a miracle worker.
Jennifer M.
Nashville, TN
I was experiencing some trouble with redness on my cheeks recently. I went to see my dermatologist, and she suggested that I try this moisturizer. I liked the product, and it's a very reputable line of products. This product took care of my redness almost overnight!
Lucy R.
Denver, CO
This is a great product for no makeup days. After a wash your face can be irritated or red. This moisturizer takes the redness away almost instantly. The packaging is helpful, and I would definitely buy it again.
Beth B.
Cottondale, AL
Purchased this at target in a whim. I have fairly clar skin but some redness. This product was amazing! It moisturizer without being greasy, and neutralized almost all redness. Have repurchased strive since my original buy
Maria D.
I have oily skin with some redness from broken capillaries. I don't have rosacea but I like the slightly neutralizing properties and that it lightly moisturizers and doesn't break me out.
Patti B.
Algonquin , IL
I have rosacea, so I was excited to buy it. This can get "sticky" when you put it on, seems to glop up on your skin, I will not buy this again.
Rosiris P.
I like everything about this product. I think it is helping to reduce the redness in my skin, but can't be sure because I also starting Retinol at night which might be intensifying the redness in my skin. An added plus of this moisturizer: makeup goes on very smoothly, without caking, even in small lines.
Elena A.
100% the best moisturizer I have ever used. Light on my skin and dries perfectly, not sticky like others. Makes my skin so soft and flawless
Messaoudi G.
on utilise ce produit pour quel type de peau?
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help? And not make my foundation Cakey??
Erica S.
Is Roche-Posay a cruelty-free brand?
Jennifer T.
Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Emily R.
New York
Is this good for redness from rosacea?