BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Neutralizes redness at the source Restores comfort and luminosity For delicate and reactive skin with fragile blood vessels Fragrance free Properties:   Rosaliac helps neutralize redness on a daily basis to harmonize skin radiance and to restore long-lasting comfort.  This weightless, light green tinted formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness. Vitamin CG,  adapted specifically to help strengthen sensitive skin. La Roche - Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin. Results:   Redness is neutralized, skin tone is even and luminous, comfort is restored. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique and are not a licensed retailer of La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique. La Roche-Posa see more...

La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Skin Perfecting Anti-Redness Moisturizer
  • " this product is very effective use on the cheeks because in that area had redness as either side of the nose so use this product and I did not suffer from sensitive skin really recommend it brings a lot of product is expensive but effective even I have a lot of quantity and is so effective that not think it necessary to repeat the super recommend" in 9 reviews
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
My girlfriend complains a lot that my face is red when I shave or in the mornings after waking up, I've been using this and so long my girlfriend has decreased her constant nagging in about 30%.

Hell of a product if you have a picky girlfriend.
brittany f.
it's Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others. will buy and use repeatedly
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
This stuff is amazing and works so well!! I have red blotches on my cheeks and this stuff really helps to get rid of the redness! It is a little pricey but it works the best in my opinion and is definitely worth the money. I noticed less redness after just the first application of this product!
Janis R.
Arlington, TX
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used.  It clears up my rosacea super fast, doesn't stink and dries quickly.  My skin is really sensitive but this product doesn't make me break out, just makes me skin itch for days.
Catherine Y.
I love this! It has a strong smell, but it goes away after an hour or so. It may be a little drying, but if you put on a primer or other moisturizer it will prevent any flaking. It is a bit dark for my pale skin, but it would work during the summer when I'm tanner or for those with medium skin tones.
Julianna B.
Everett, WA
I have really sensitive skin and issues with redness and this stuff really works really well for me. Doesn't irritate and definitely calms down my skin. I got it at ulta and I'm obsessed, would definitely buy again!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

Lauryn N.
Oak Ridge, TN
This didn't do anything for my redness, but for my oily skin it was a good enough moisturizer. I used a whole bottle but didn't see any effects to continue using it for redness. It wasn't overly expensive but I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It has a nice feel to it specially at night time. It takes a few seconds to dry but nothing out of the ordinary for me. It has almost no scent to it. It leaves a nice moisture afterwards on my normal/combo skin.
Anaeliza M.
I have super sensitive skin and have difficulty finding a serum that hydrates and calms my skin down. This does the trick but at a quarter of the cost of most serums. I will be buying this again soon! I definitely recommend this product.
Messaoudi G.
on utilise ce produit pour quel type de peau?
Jennifer T.
Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help? And not make my foundation Cakey??
Messaoudi G.
pour quel type de peau ?
Isabel B.