BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Neutralizes redness at the source Restores comfort and luminosity For delicate and reactive skin with fragile blood vessels Fragrance free Properties:   Rosaliac helps neutralize redness on a daily basis to harmonize skin radiance and to restore long-lasting comfort.  This weightless, light green tinted formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness. Vitamin CG,  adapted specifically to help strengthen sensitive skin. La Roche - Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin. Results:   Redness is neutralized, skin tone is even and luminous, comfort is restored. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique and are not a licensed retailer of La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique. La Roche-Posa see more...

Francisco A.
My girlfriend complains a lot that my face is red when I shave or in the mornings after waking up, I've been using this and so long my girlfriend has decreased her constant nagging in about 30%.

Hell of a product if you have a picky girlfriend.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and works so well!! I have red blotches on my cheeks and this stuff really helps to get rid of the redness! It is a little pricey but it works the best in my opinion and is definitely worth the money. I noticed less redness after just the first application of this product!
Janis R.
Arlington, TX
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used.  It clears up my rosacea super fast, doesn't stink and dries quickly.  My skin is really sensitive but this product doesn't make me break out, just makes me skin itch for days.
Catherine Y.
I love this! It has a strong smell, but it goes away after an hour or so. It may be a little drying, but if you put on a primer or other moisturizer it will prevent any flaking. It is a bit dark for my pale skin, but it would work during the summer when I'm tanner or for those with medium skin tones.
Jennifer M.
Nashville, TN
I was experiencing some trouble with redness on my cheeks recently. I went to see my dermatologist, and she suggested that I try this moisturizer. I liked the product, and it's a very reputable line of products. This product took care of my redness almost overnight!
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really sensitive skin and issues with redness and this stuff really works really well for me. Doesn't irritate and definitely calms down my skin. I got it at ulta and I'm obsessed, would definitely buy again!
Lucy R.
Denver, CO
This is a great product for no makeup days. After a wash your face can be irritated or red. This moisturizer takes the redness away almost instantly. The packaging is helpful, and I would definitely buy it again.
Carolina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample from the same website brand and it was actually a really good product has this fresh sensation all day and it's no greasy
Caitlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this because my cheeks get irritated and red. And this helps combat that! Super happy I got to try this brand. I'm hooked
Freda H.
Modesto
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorites this gives so much moisture to you also it makes your skin feel hydrated all day long.
Messaoudi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
on utilise ce produit pour quel type de peau?
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help? And not make my foundation Cakey??
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Messaoudi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
pour quel type de peau ?