BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Neutralizes redness at the source Restores comfort and luminosity For delicate and reactive skin with fragile blood vessels Fragrance free Properties:   Rosaliac helps neutralize redness on a daily basis to harmonize skin radiance and to restore long-lasting comfort.  This weightless, light green tinted formula incorporates: Xanthine, a patented-pending ingredient to help calm the skin and soothe redness. Vitamin CG,  adapted specifically to help strengthen sensitive skin. La Roche - Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe skin. Results:   Redness is neutralized, skin tone is even and luminous, comfort is restored. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique and are not a licensed retailer of La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique. La Roche-Posa see more...

• Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?1 Answers
  • I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help...1 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

this product is very effective use on the cheeks because in that area had redness as either side of the nose so use this product and I did not suffer from sensitive skin really recommend it brings a lot of product is expensive but effective
even I have a lot of quantity and is so effective that not think it necessary to repeat the super recommend
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nashville, TN
I was experiencing some trouble with redness on my cheeks recently. I went to see my dermatologist, and she suggested that I try this moisturizer. I liked the product, and it's a very reputable line of products. This product took care of my redness almost overnight!
Francisco A.
Francisco A.
My girlfriend complains a lot that my face is red when I shave or in the mornings after waking up, I've been using this and so long my girlfriend has decreased her constant nagging in about 30%.

Hell of a product if you have a picky girlfriend.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Cottondale, AL
Purchased this at target in a whim. I have fairly clar skin but some redness. This product was amazing! It moisturizer without being greasy, and neutralized almost all redness. Have repurchased strive since my original buy
Elena A.
Elena A.
100% the best moisturizer I have ever used. Light on my skin and dries perfectly, not sticky like others. Makes my skin so soft and flawless
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
First of all, the scent of this is, by far, my favorite. It smells very clean. This did help cut down on the redness in my face quite a bit.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
I use this because my cheeks get irritated and red. And this helps combat that! Super happy I got to try this brand. I'm hooked
Julia T.
Julia T.
Natick, MA
Love this especially for my sensitive skin. Great product would really reccomend for those with rosacea.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and works so well!! I have red blotches on my cheeks and this stuff really helps to get rid of the redness! It is a little pricey but it works the best in my opinion and is definitely worth the money. I noticed less redness after just the first application of this product!
Janis R.
Janis R.
Arlington, TX
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used.  It clears up my rosacea super fast, doesn't stink and dries quickly.  My skin is really sensitive but this product doesn't make me break out, just makes me skin itch for days.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Anyone know if this brand is cruelty free?
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Grantsboro, Nc
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally rosy cheeks. I hate them lol. Would it really help? And not make my foundation Cakey??