La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream Daily Complete Tone-Correcting Cream, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Vilma V.La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream Daily Complete Tone-Correcting Cream, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Jessica W.La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream Daily Complete Tone-Correcting Cream, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Vilma V.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Redness-prone Sensitive Skin Rosaliac CC Cream 2 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 3 Innovation, Universal Shade Rosaliac CC Cream promotes instant Coverage and Correction of all types of visible redness. Instant coverage: A universal shade blends naturally into fair to medium skin to instantly conceal all redness while providing hydrating comfort. Glides quickly over skin, leaving a smooth even finish. Continuous Correction*: Enriched with natural extract Ambophenol to help reduce visible redness. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to help protect against UV rays, known to be an aggravating factor for redness. Results: Skin is hydrated and feels soothed. Complexion is more even. Redness is visibly corrected. La Roche-Posay, a better life for sensitive skin. With a strict formulation charter developed for sensitive skin, Rosaliac has been recognized by dermatologists worldwide as a product range see more...

Rachel W.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
After searching and trying out a bunch of cc & bb creams, I fell in love with this one. It's perfect for my combination skin. It's moisturizes my drying parts but never leaves my t-zone oily. Great build-able coverage and you can play around with a beauty blender to get just the right amount of coverage you're looking for. A bit of a strong scent, but it smells lovely and subsides after a minute.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Portland , OR
This is AWESOME!! I loved the finish of this CC cream, it has a great SPF and really acted like a foundation for me. The problems with it? It does have a strong (strong!!) fragrance and it's a little too dark peachy for me (and I'm an bc 23/25) so I felt muddy with it on even though I loved the finish! $39.99 at target wasn't the best either. But if you're darker than NC 25 this is an awesome product :)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Houston
I purchase this product at Target for $40, but this is definitely worth it! The light-weight CC cream is by far the best I've ever tried. It smells refreshing and moisturizes the face while having an SPF 30. The formula is blendable and well suited for sensitive skin. This product is great for summer days when you are going for a more natural less makeup look!
Julie N.
Julie N.
My beauty regime changed with this product! My face is usually splotchy and flaky from eczema and this is one of the few products that don't make me look like a human lizard. My skin is still far from perfect but this helps give my face an even color in photos. It can be kind of thick so I use sparingly, sometimes mixed with a little lotion.
Tessa P.
Tessa P.
I do not like this. It's crazy thick and it doesn't apply well at all. It goes on thick and patchy and orange (it's quite dark and warm-toned) and looks really really awful. If I mix it with another untinted sunscreen then it can look decent, but by itself it's pretty ugly. Definitely won't buy again.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Omg I highly recommend! It works great as a primer! Smells so freaking good! And I love how moisturizing my skin feels after putting this on! I really recommend this product! I also love that it is sunscreen!
Amy X.
Amy X.
I'm not sure that this does anything for my skin in the permanent sense. However, I love to use this and it actually matches my skin tone. The color might be a little too yellow for some of you so just be aware of that. Good product, if a bit too heavy sometimes. I look good when I make the effort to apply this. For a CC cream, it sure is pigmented. Some scent.
Juniris D.
Juniris D.
one of the best cc cream I have tried, the texture is relly light, its a cream with a little bit of color, I do recommend it for daily use because it doesn't mistreats your skin.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I received a little tester tube of this in my target gift bag from the makeup aisle. It feels just like sunscreen... but like tinted sunscreen. it does not blend very well and you need a lot of it for your face. it still feels very happy after you put it on. will not be purchasing this product anytime soon.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Received this as a free sample from Target.
Be mindful that CC creams tend to be heavy in consistency. I applied this with a stipple brush.
CC stands for "color correcting". Moisturized my skin whilst reducing redness and inflammation. It also has a very pleasant scent.