BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Provides instant coverage in a cc cream tinted moisturizer to visibly reduce the appearance of redness on face while hydrating. Provides broad spectrum SPF 30.

• With natural extract Ambophenol and a blendable, universal shade to help visibly reduce redness on face.
  • Creamy, glide-on texture
  • Apply daily in the morning to the entire face

Rosaliac CC Cream tinted moisturizer has been developed specifically to instantly cover and help reduce the appearance of visible redness on face. It also protects against UV rays. The lightweight formula contains:

• Ambophenol, a powerful natural plant extract rich in polyphenols and blendable universal pigments visibly reduce the appearance of redness on face.
  • Contains Glycerin, a powerful, hydrating agent
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 30

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Octinoxate 3% (Sunscreen), Octisalate 3.5% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene 4.5% (Sunscreen) Titanium dioxide 6.2% (Sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Diisopropyl Sebacate, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose Tristearate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 61, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, TambourissaTrichophylla Leaf Extract, Dimethiconol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA. May contain: Mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide"

Usage:

• Use as a daily moisturizer / broad spectrum protection
  • Apply in the morning after cleansing
  • Can be used to replace your daytime moisturizer and foundation
  • Can be layered over Rosaliac AR

Buy on La Roch...
  • "i purchase this product at target for $40, but this is definitely worth it! the light-weight cc cream is by far the best i've ever tried. it smells refreshing and moisturizes the face while having an spf 30. the formula is blendable and well suited for sensitive skin. this product is great for summer days when you are going for a more natural less makeup look! " in 3 reviews
  • "this completely got rid of my dark circles and red areas. i had seen so many people talking about this product so i thought i would try it. although it is slightly oily, the packaging is incredible and it leaves your skin looking silky smooth. i would definitely recommend this product. " in 3 reviews
Giovanni E.
Comfortable light coverage cc cream that neutralizes my red irritated skin well. I like its finish better than my it cosmetics cream right now. It really does change color to blend in well, I wasnt expecting a good match for neutral skin but it works.
Lyndsey W.
Fontana, CA
I have tried to let my skin breathe these past couple weeks. It is my last ditch effort in ringing in the new year with a fresh face. However, there are times when I need to put something on that will add a touch of color, and a ton of correction to my healing skin. I love this product! It covers just enough so I am not completely naked, but also has the sunscreen ingredients that I look for to keep my skin from aging. Not only does the product make my skin feel soft, bright and supple, it also protects it with the SPF 30 I need and the smell is fantastic.
Raechel A.
Brooklyn , NY
The universal shade concept doesn't work in my opinion even though this is very lightweight and light coverage. My skin looks a little too dark with this CC cream. I don't have redness issue but some hyper pigmentation, which this product covers in a sheer finish. This is a great no-make-up make up for weekends, but again, the shade is questionable.
Marcela V.
I just purchased this La Roche CC cream at Marshals and I love ❤️ it!!!! This is my first time. Great for oily and combination skin. My make up looks amazing all day, just little touch up with powder!!!!
Megan C.
I purchase this product at Target for $40, but this is definitely worth it! The light-weight CC cream is by far the best I've ever tried. It smells refreshing and moisturizes the face while having an SPF 30. The formula is blendable and well suited for sensitive skin. This product is great for summer days when you are going for a more natural less makeup look!
Jane B.
Thankfully, I received this in a deluxe sample size, so no money was wasted. It is extremely hard to blend, with or without a brush, and the smell of fragrance is the most overpowering I have EVER encountered with a product. I am very glad I tried it before buying.
Tessa P.
I do not like this. It's crazy thick and it doesn't apply well at all. It goes on thick and patchy and orange (it's quite dark and warm-toned) and looks really really awful. If I mix it with another untinted sunscreen then it can look decent, but by itself it's pretty ugly. Definitely won't buy again.
Amy X.
I'm not sure that this does anything for my skin in the permanent sense. However, I love to use this and it actually matches my skin tone. The color might be a little too yellow for some of you so just be aware of that. Good product, if a bit too heavy sometimes. I look good when I make the effort to apply this. For a CC cream, it sure is pigmented. Some scent.
Ximena L.
Irving, TX
My absolute favorite tinted moisturizer ever. Looks and feels so natural and makes your skin feel clean and refreshed and provides excellent SPF! A little on the pricier side, but worth every penny.
Michelle M.
I love this CC cream. It evens out my complexion while feeling really light. It goes on easy with just your hands. The price is steep compared to other CC but I really like it and would buy it again for sure,.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How does this do with oily/acne prone skin?