La Roche-Posay Rosaliac AR Intense Hydrating Facial Serum for Sensitive Skin to Visibly Reduce Redness uploaded by Sheri P.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face serum formulated with ingredients such as ambophenol, La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, and light reflectors to soothe skin and help to visibly reduce the appearance of redness. Light and fresh gel texture. For daily use after a mild cleansing. Tested on sensitive skin. Fragrance free, Preservative free, Paraben free, Alcohol free, Colorant free. Ultra-hermetic packaging protecting the formula from contamination. Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • POLYSORBATE 20 • TAMBOURISSA TRICHOPHYLLA LEAF EXTRACT • GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONOL • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • DISODIUM EDTA • ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rossy G.
Miami
Mi mamá fue quien compro este producto hace muchos años y, quedamos totalmente enamoradas de este spray, lo usamos hasta cuando volvemos de la playa para evitar enrojecimiento y refrescar el rostro. 100% recomendado. Claro esta que por las noche siempre hace falta algo mucho más hidratante pero este es bastante bueno.
Michelle M.
Grand Rapids , MI
My fair, sensitive skin really appreciated this product and it did visibly diminish the look of redness. Although I still prefer to use something a little more hydrating at night time, this product is perfect for daily use. It helped to calm and soothe my skin both instantly and over time.
Rana O.
Royersford, PA
I use this even for around the eyes because it is so gentle. I have extremely sensitive skin. It is not mousturizing enough for my very dry skin, especially in the east coast winter. It does soothe my skin and then top it off with another moisturizer.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
Oh my goodness can we please give this little guys some major props! It is amazing and has become a staple in my beauty routine! My skin is so soft and glows! It's less oily! So expensive but sooooo worth it!
PAULITH R.
this protective sun is good I use it every day, so if you note after use is that as has sunscreen smearing my face not so much, and my skin stays cool
Ysmar M.
It really works. You just have to be constant and you will see results. I like it.
Irini S.
I like this product, but I don't really love it. I was looking for something soothing in my routine to help with redness and sensitivity and I think this does that, but I wish that it had a bit more glide. A little bit doesn't really go a long way with this product. I usually use one pump and just concentrate on the areas that typically get irritated, which for me are on either side of my nose and it covers only about that much area. I probably wouldn't use this as my only moisturizer for the day for that reason, unless you were using a couple pumps each time.
Chelsea C.
Wallington, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is literally the only product that is light enough to not clog my pores but yet is so effective. it is a little pricey but the mottle lasts a long time even thought it's small. it only takes a pea size amount to spread over the whole face and i used it morning and night. I would highly suggest this product to anyone!
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
I use this product everyday and I recommend this for you. You can feel the difference in some days, also is good to protect your skin. You definitely need to try
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
I personally have some redness below my nose and this serum really helped reduce the redness. It totally met my expectations and I really liked it! I have used this several times.
Wendy B.
Has anyone had success using this to treat mild/moderate rosacea? I have been searching for something for the last year and haven't found anything that works yet.