BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Rosaliac AR Intense is a daily formula combining ingredients like ambophenol, La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, and light reflectors to soothe skin and help visibly reduce the appearance of redness on face

• Light and fresh serum-gel texture
  • For daily use after a mild cleansing

Rosaliac AR Intense is an intensive daily formula to help visibly reduce redness on the face. It is enriched with Ambophenol, a powerful natural extract, soothing Neurosensine, and light reflectors.

• Helps to soothe sensitive skin with Neurosensine and Thermal Spring Water
  • Moisturizes, softens and smoothes dry skin
  • Provides intense, long-lasting comfort

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • POLYSORBATE 20 • TAMBOURISSA TRICHOPHYLLA LEAF EXTRACT • GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONOL • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • DISODIUM EDTA • ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER

Usage:

• Apply morning and evening all over the face after a mild cleansing and before moisturizing.
  • Use 2-3 pumps.
  • Dermatologists recommend the use of a broad-spectrum UV protection in the morning.

Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
My new favorite face product! I constantly have redness on my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin but after just a few days of using this a couple times a day the redness is reduced to a much smaller area! I was already broken out a bit before I started using this product but they are healing and going away and no new breakouts from the product. Seems to be very mild to me. My skin is somewhat sensitive and can be very dry if I don't follow my routine every night. Hope this helps someone. I would recommend this product. I have never been diagnosed with rociasia sp I can't speak for that aspect but for someone with teoublesome redness I would give it a go!
Giovanni E.
Comfortable serum that is already reducing my mild redness. Doesn't burn on my currently irritated by almost everything sensitive skin. Doesn't feel gross and doesn't clump or have any weird interactions with anything else I wear. The packaging is functionl at keeping the serum protected and dispenses in a non messy way.
Irini S.
I like this product, but I don't really love it. I was looking for something soothing in my routine to help with redness and sensitivity and I think this does that, but I wish that it had a bit more glide. A little bit doesn't really go a long way with this product. I usually use one pump and just concentrate on the areas that typically get irritated, which for me are on either side of my nose and it covers only about that much area. I probably wouldn't use this as my only moisturizer for the day for that reason, unless you were using a couple pumps each time.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This product is expensive so I was hesitant to buy it. I have redness and dry skin, especially in the winter. This is one of the only products that does not irritate my skin and helps control redness. I would buy this again. It works great for sensitive skin!
Megan R.
Fort Benning, GA
I’m pale but have redness on my forehead, cheeks (mostly around my nose) and chin. This serum has helped decrease the redness in the 2 weeks I’ve been using it 2-4 times per week. I love how hydrating it is and it doesn’t make my skin feel dry or overly greasy. I use it at night and top with Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence
Chelsea C.
Wallington, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is literally the only product that is light enough to not clog my pores but yet is so effective. it is a little pricey but the mottle lasts a long time even thought it's small. it only takes a pea size amount to spread over the whole face and i used it morning and night. I would highly suggest this product to anyone!
Joanna P.
Austin
My favorite brand, this is a medical brand and if you have any kind of medical problem such as rosacea or acne this is the brand you want to use. The products are very specific to your needs. I do not have medical problems but my skin sometimes can be irritate and I don´t doubt this is the product that helps me during those weeks.
Rossy G.
Miami
Mi mamá fue quien compro este producto hace muchos años y, quedamos totalmente enamoradas de este spray, lo usamos hasta cuando volvemos de la playa para evitar enrojecimiento y refrescar el rostro. 100% recomendado. Claro esta que por las noche siempre hace falta algo mucho más hidratante pero este es bastante bueno.
Rana O.
Royersford, PA
I use this even for around the eyes because it is so gentle. I have extremely sensitive skin. It is not mousturizing enough for my very dry skin, especially in the east coast winter. It does soothe my skin and then top it off with another moisturizer.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
I use this product everyday and I recommend this for you. You can feel the difference in some days, also is good to protect your skin. You definitely need to try
Wendy B.
Has anyone had success using this to treat mild/moderate rosacea? I have been searching for something for the last year and haven't found anything that works yet.