La Roche Posay Retinol B3 Pure Retinol Serum

ANTI-WRINKLE CONCENTRATE, RENEWING RESURFACING: This anti-aging face serum with pure retinol, gradual release retinol, and vitamin B3 leaves skin feeling smoother, hydrated, and renewed. As a result, the look of lines and wrinkles are reduced, premature sun damage is reduced, and skin recovers a youthful bright look. Allergy tested formula with fragrance. Tested on sensitive skin.

Does that work for dry skin?
How quickly have you noticed results?? Does it dry out your skin?
Start your review of La Roche Posay Retinol B3 Pure Retinol Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
I’m 29 and I’ve been looking to add retinol to my nightly routing for a little while now. I was super excited when I received this in my Vox Box to try! I’ve tried 2 retinol products before and am super conscious of very slowly incorporating Into my routine so when I got this from Influenster for testing I went pretty conscious of just starting slow. The last 2 retinol serums I tried totally made my skin super angry so I ditched them and thought this might be different since la roche is so highly recommend by dermatologists. First night using this I had no problems, so 2 days later I popped this on in the evening again. When I woke my skin started showing the angry signs it usually does when I’ve tried retinol in the past but I stuck with it and liberally applied sunscreen to help me out. The 3rd time I tried this my skin just rally didn’t love it again which is such a shame because I love the packaging of these bottles, I love la roche products for the most part but my skin just kept breaking out really badly with this and giving me grief so I’ve had to stop using it I’m sure this is great for a lot of people and Im probably in the minority, I really loved the application and the bottle but my skin just doesn’t love retinol sadly.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster, and I have found it to be a great addition to my skincare routine. I have acne and hyperpigmentation from sun damage, and have added this to my daily and nightly routine to help combat those issues. So far it leaves my skin feeling soft and more supple looking. It is gently enough of a retinol to use twice a day, but you definitely have to work up to that frequency of application if you’ve never used a retinol product before. I always apply it with a sunscreen in the day and a moisturizer at night to prevent excessive dryness. Pleased with with how it’s working so far. This product does have the typical La Roche-Posay scent to it though, so if you’re looking for something scent free this is not it. I really like the scent of their products, and this hasn’t irritated my otherwise very sensitive and dry skin, so I will happy keep using this. Also, I like that this is super easy to find (Ulta, CVS, online, etc) and doesn’t cost as much as other high-end face products. Lastly, I think it compliments the other products in this line (the hyaluronic acid serum and vitamin C serum) very nicely in that it’s easy to layer, without pilling of product resulting. Great product!
Los Angeles , CA
I’ve been using retinol for years now. I’m a believer in its results. I’m 33 and everything thinks I’m still in my 20s! I was excited to try a new version, hoping it would be better than my current serum. The one thing I can say I don’t like is the smell. It’s so overly fragranced and I had putting unnecessary fragrance on my skin. It can lead to irritation for no reason. It can smell like retinol, that doesn’t bother me. The product does go a long way. Like 4 drops does my whole face. I didn’t have a reaction to it, so it’s probably a really low amount of retinol. Good for someone just starting out on retinol. Us girls used to it need retinoids or something stronger. Can’t say it’s anything special. But it you want something like smells like perfume, maybe you enjoy the ritual of putting someone on that smells good, try it out. I’ll see how the lines improve in a couple weeks. But no difference in the first week. Personally I’d buy prescription strength to get results.
Austin, TX
I use Retin-A every other night for skin aging and am generally a huge fan of retinols. I got this in a VoxBox and was excited to try it out. Unfortunately, the first thing I noticed about this is that it has a TON of fragrance in it. I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily and fragrance is a no go. It also irritated my skin more than retinols I’ve used from The Ordinary which have less ingredients. Otherwise it had a nice cloudy consistency and spread evenly. The dropper is cute and I appreciate the opaque glass bottle. I won’t continue use on my face, but I’ll put it on my neck to use it up since my regular Retin-A is too strong on that area.
Augusta, GA
I’ve always been curious about retinol products, but have never actually tried them. Luckily Influenster sent me a La Roche Vox Box so that I could add this product in with my nightly skin routine! I waited about a week after receiving this box to give it a full test. I’m already noticing some fine lines on my forehead filling out and my neck feeling slightly tighter! There is an ‘interesting’ smell to it, but it does smell natural and not chemical. Otherwise it feels gentle on my sensitive skin, and that’s a huge bonus! If you’re interested in giving retinol a go, I’d say start with this product!
Rockford, MI
La Roche Posay Retinol B3 Pure Retinol Serum uploaded by Jess D.
So far so good with this magic in a bottle... I’m all about preventative maintenance along with some anti aging and sun damage cures and that’s what this Retinol B3 serum claims to do. This does not have a strong scent at all. I applied this at night before bed and in the morning I did notice the elasticity in my skin feels/looks a little tighter. I think after a few more weeks of using we would probably see greater results. I received this #LRPSERUM by #LaRochePosayUSA from @influenster complimentary for testing purposes. La Roche Posay Retinol B3 Pure Retinol Serum
Elk Grove , CA
At first I was kinda scared to use this. I have used a different product from a different line before and it burned. So when I got this one I was scared but after trying the other 2 products that i absolutely love i was ok i will give it a try.. well I'm so glad i did . It didn't burn at all.. this made my face look 5 years younger 3 days of use. I have never loved a product line like this before. I will definitely recommend it and I will definitely be buying this product line. La Roche Posay Retinol B3 Pure Retinol Serum
Johns Creek, GA
This stuff works! I do not have many deep set wrinkles in my face luckily but I do have a few wrinkles on my forehead that bother me. Using this product I have seen improvement in the depth of my forehead horizontal lines as well as my 11's in between my eyebrows. I also feel as though my fine lines around my eyes have nearly vanished. I also believe that using the other two Posay serums with this product has helped to improve my overall completion and elasticity. La Roche Posay Retinol B3 Pure Retinol Serum
Atlanta, GA
I received the La Roche Posay B3 Retinol serum for free as part of Influenster’s VoxBox campaign. I have been using it for a week and so far I’m quite impressed with it. My skin definitely has more of a glow and looks more plump. I can even see some lightning of freckles I have from being in the sun. My skin is fairly sensitive and this serum has not irritated my skin at all. I can’t wait to see the results after a few more weeks! I would definitely recommend this serum if you are looking for a retinol.
Cross Lanes, WV
La Roche Posay Retinol B3 Pure Retinol Serum uploaded by Kayla B.
I want so bad to like this. When I first opened the bottle it had a terrible, fishy smell - I gave it a shot anyways, and I’m sure glad I did. The texture is really nice. Makes my skin feel great. The scent is a little bit better now, not as powerful and overwhelming, but still not my favorite. I think the initial smell has me turned off by it. I want to LOVE it but I can’t get past the smell.