La Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by The A.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Éva P.
Éva P.
Well, my eyes are very prone to bleeding and inflammation. There was an eye shampoo that was gentle and not irritating. It's okay if you do your job well. My Clinique liner and my Lancome mascara completely removed it. I close my eyes, so I'm careful not to go. (Like all washers) and I'm happy with it. I would also be wondering about the lancome wash, I also bought one. It remains for now. Tip: I press the soaked towel gasket carefully to the closed eye, the solution dissolves the paint, it is even easier to pull off with some pulling.
Shelesea R.
Shelesea R.
Calgary, AB
This is one of the best eye makeup removers that I have used. It works great on taking off my long wear eye makeup, including my Stila Waterproof Liner and Kat Von D Tatoo Liner. Super gentle on my eyes and is great for people with sensitive eyes. I find that it doesn't leave your eyelids greasy. You can find it out your local drug store; I found mine at Shoppers Drug Mart.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Duesseldorf
This is the best eye makeup remover I have used yet. It removes even the most waterproof mascara without effort and the best thing is that it doesn't leave your eyes feeling greasy. I have been using this for about 2 years now on myself and clients and I'm really happy with it. Would absolutely recommend!
Sachiko P.
Sachiko P.
LONDON
I have tried so many make up removers in in my life that it is hard to find one that takes all the mascara off!although this one is really good and I do not have to scrub hard to take most of the make up off unlike other brands i have used in the past it does not remove everything 100%
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
I use many different products, all waterproof but my skin is sensitive. This product caters to both of my issues of sensitivity on my skin and eyes as well as getting my layers of makeup and waterproof mascara off with out irritating anything.
SouRour A.
SouRour A.
9000
LOVE IT!! I have very sensitive eye lids and all the other makeup removers I've tried made me tear up. However , this one is very gentle and still manages to remove even the most stubborn of waterproof mascaras
Khadidja N.
Khadidja N.
mascara
ce produit tient super longtemps, une bouteille reste chez mois plusieurs semaines mais ce n'est pas vraiment mon démaquillant n°1 mais je l'aime commeme parce qu'il n’assèche pas ma peau et il fait son job!!
Hanae H.
Hanae H.
Casablanca
The only thing I can say about this product is AMAZING !

A really beautiful product that takes off you heavy eye makeup in seconds.

It's a little bit pricey but really deserves.
The A.
The A.
This waterproof eye make up remover from La Roche-Posay ( (Respectissime Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover)) is among the best make up remover I've ever used, and specially for sensitive eyes .
J I.
J I.
I use it often. I Love this brand and all their products. The Packaging is simple and nice. The texture and smell are good. Also it removes very well the makeup. I definitely recommend it to anyone.