MakeupEye MakeupMascaraLa Roche-Posay

In 1 second : An amplified & defined lash fringe
[EXTEN-LASH TECHNO]

16H Long : Wear and comfort
[PURIFIED PIGMENTS+RECONSTITUTED LACRYMAL LIQUID]

After 4 weeks : Fortified lashes for a stronger and fuller fringe to protect eyes against external aggressions
[REVITALIZING SERUM WITH ARGININE]

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Respectissime Multi-Dimensions Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Maria D.
Salinas, CA
I love products and would like an opportunity to review them .I have a strong pressure reviewer and my request is to thoroughly review your product with pictures with photos and video.additionally.I would also like to film a video of this review for you my YouTube channel to generate more sales for you items
Tanya T.
Sewickley, PA
I love this mascara! My eyes seem to be getting increasingly more sensitive. I used to be able to wear anything, but now it seems as though most mascaras make my eyes burn and water. This is one of the few that doesn't do that! I use a separate lash wand to separate my lashes because this doesn't define mine as much as I'd like, but I really like the formula. If you have sensitive eyes, give this a try!
Sara D.
Agliana
La Roche-Posay Respectissime Multi-Dimensions Mascara uploaded by Sara D.
I like it! It’s perfect for sensible eyes. It’s also a protection mascara and I really like it. Maybe it doesn’t make your lashes so long but the formula is amazing!
Marotte D.
13 rue des osiers (Ardenne)
J adore cette marques de ces produits as ces maquillages, elle vraiment bien. Respect la peau, il es top se maintiens bien, ne coule pas, très belle nuances
Angela C.
This mascara is devine!it makes your lashes voluminous and long,really long to be exact!I love how it applies smoothly.it does hurt when you get it into the eye I tried it once and it wasn't fun.anyway.loving this and la roche posay.love love love.
Rachel B.
58095 Hagen, Germany
Eine schöne Mascara dir empfindliche Haut! Sie hält gut und verklumpt nicht. Abschminken ist etwas schwierig. Dazu benötigt man öl
Mayerlyn Z.
Lima Perú la molina
Me encantó me dejo mis pestañas super hermosas con larga duración y loas importante un gran elevación de pestañas se las recomiendo al 100%
member-e55cf1
The mascara was ok. I wouldnt recommend it... I always used it fir 2 months but its ok wouldnt use it again
Giada L.
francavilladisicilia
Ottimo prodotto. Da quando lo comprato e da quando lo provato mi trovo davvero bene . Consiglio di comprarlo. Qualità prezzo ottima.😘
Sara M.
toronto
Not a holy grail product but really nice for daily wear. This was recommended to me at the drug store by the cosmetics associate and it’s a nice daily product. I find it dries out a bit and I don’t love the wand but it’s a good, easy daily use.

Looking for your answer?