La Roche-posay Redermic UV Daily Fill-in Firming Care with SPF 15 Sunscreen, 1.35-Ounce

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

• "This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!" in 4 reviews
  • "I love this cream. I suffer with red skin on my face and it helps to calm it down and prepare my skin for makeup application. Very moisturizing" in 3 reviews
Hails 💋.
Westfield, NC
I love this brand. I found it when I went to my dermatologist overseas and was so glad I could find this skincare line over here in the US at Walgreens :) I definitely like this because it is light and airy and does not feel heavy on my face while it does it’s job!
Jenny O.
I used to be obsessed with this product until they changed the formula. Whatever they put in this new formula made me break out so incredibly bad. My skin was messed up for 2 months because of this product. Please bring back the old formula!!!!!!!!
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is nice. It doesn’t feel like you are 10 years old putting on sunscreen at camp, it feels like a more refined version of sun protectant. Will definitely be buying this for a while unless someone directs me otherwise!
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I really enjoyed this cream/spf. It blended in well and was not heavy on my skin. I definitely exceeded my expectations from the price point. I think it's very affordable for the quality and definitely recommend.
Ashley B.
lehigh acres, FL
was gentle on my skin, and so easy to apply. influenster send this to me free so i tried it. never heard of the brand but it paid for it, once i started using it. i started looking into other products.
Anna M.
I put sunscreen on my face everyday when I go outside! This is perfect because it is very thin so you can wear makeup over it without feeling greasy or like you have makeup caked on your face! Great product but can be expensive.
Rj D.
Bakersfield
One thing most people often forget from their skin routine (I would argue most important) is SPF! This is a great way to remain protected from the suns harmful UV rays and it’s a great step to do before primer.
Miriam S.
Springdale, AR
This is the best for someone who has super sensitive skin just like everything in this company. It's about the only sunscreen I can use that won't irritate my skin. Love it
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
My all-time be with sunscreen and gives me the perfect coverage for the sun while also not leaving my face is really sticky and it applies flawlessly I love this sunscreen or you see this through Influenster but I will definitely repurchase myself again
Ena I.
Brooklyn
A tad pricy but worth it. It leaves no ash on my dry skin and it isn't drying either. I discovered it at my local drugstore when at my wits' end for non-ashy sunscreen. I've put some friends on to this for beach travel.