BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

La Roche-Posay Redermic UV
  • "This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!" in 4 reviews
  • "I love this cream. I suffer with red skin on my face and it helps to calm it down and prepare my skin for makeup application. Very moisturizing" in 3 reviews
Anna M.
I put sunscreen on my face everyday when I go outside! This is perfect because it is very thin so you can wear makeup over it without feeling greasy or like you have makeup caked on your face! Great product but can be expensive.
Rj D.
Bakersfield
One thing most people often forget from their skin routine (I would argue most important) is SPF! This is a great way to remain protected from the suns harmful UV rays and it’s a great step to do before primer.
Hails 💋.
Wilmington , NC
I love this brand. I found it when I went to my dermatologist overseas and was so glad I could find this skincare line over here in the US at Walgreens :) I definitely like this because it is light and airy and does not feel heavy on my face while it does it’s job!
Jenny O.
I used to be obsessed with this product until they changed the formula. Whatever they put in this new formula made me break out so incredibly bad. My skin was messed up for 2 months because of this product. Please bring back the old formula!!!!!!!!
Heather E.
New York
I like the aftertreatment stuff acne treatment that comes with this in the great value I would recommend buying this product for everybody also the sun and tan lotion is beautiful because my skin is like a shiny coat I recommend buying this
Sunkanmi L.
Laurel, MD
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment I absolutely swear by this product! If you want to keep your face bump free, THIS IS THE PRODUCT.

Although I don’t have acne prone skin but I’d like to keep it that way. When I feel a little pimple coming on I rub this on and it dries it out quick!

I mainly use this to keep any pimple at bay so I don’t only use it when I feel a pimple coming. I use it every other day and my skin stays beautiful!

It’s a little pricy but it works!
Ena I.
Brooklyn, NY
A tad pricy but worth it. It leaves no ash on my dry skin and it isn't drying either. I discovered it at my local drugstore when at my wits' end for non-ashy sunscreen. I've put some friends on to this for beach travel.
Paige V.
Baton Rouge
I love this sunscreen y'all! It stays on for a really long time. My dad has skin cancer and this is one of the only sunscreens that he actually trusts! Very good on sensitive skin! I would defiantly recommend this product!
Lindsay C.
Grove City, OH
I really enjoyed this cream/spf. It blended in well and was not heavy on my skin. I definitely exceeded my expectations from the price point. I think it's very affordable for the quality and definitely recommend.
Chela
Yo comenté a usar este procto cuando una amiga me lo recomendó y llena mi s arrugas ,me protege del sol me deja la piel suave y sedosa pero lo que más me encanta es por mis arrugas excelente producto