La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Cream

DERMATOLOGICAL ANTI-AGING TREATMENT - INTENSIVE: Formulated with our highest concentration of pure retinol, this potent retinol cream visibly reduces wrinkles with virtually no irritation. This award-winning formula visibly diminishes premature sun damage and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.

How does this compare to Sunday Riley Luna?
Anyone use this product in their 20s? If so would you recommend as a starter retinol?
Introducing retinol into my skincare routine. Any tips and advice for beginners? how do you apply and what step? I use the one from La roche posay which contain low retinol of 0.3%. La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Cream
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Cream!
Maria B.
Kissimmee, FL
La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Cream uploaded by Maria B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I feel my skin renovated after using this amazing cream at night! With an small amount cover all my face! A cream that makes your skin look younger? Yes! I totally recommend it!
Natalie Z.
Lilburn, GA
La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Cream uploaded by Natalie Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
The cream is packed in an aluminum tube with a narrow, plastic spout, the spout doesn't get dirty, there is an opening protection in the form of a "lock" inside the cap. The cream is packaged in a box with all the information you need. Light texture, non-silicone, non-greasy, economical consumption. The product is well distributed over the skin, it is absorbed very quickly without leaving an oily sheen and a mask on the face. And here there is one pleasant  properties - it makes the skin velvety and even mattifies a little (without drying the skin). The effect of the cream on my skin - first of all, I will write about an unexpected effect, it was able to slightly narrow the pores and, due to the retinol in the composition, the cream really evens out the relief and overall skin color, moisturizes and removes peeling well and helps to restore the skin from redness at the site of inflammation. Since Retinol is currently the most effective remedy in the fight against wrinkles, the cream has slightly reduced small wrinkles. I liked the cream and recommend it to try. La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Cream
Rachel B.
La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Cream uploaded by Rachel B.
I have been using this for about 3-4 weeks now and am starting to see that my overall skin texture is so much better, more plump, more hydrated...this doesn’t sting at all even tho my skin can be fickle at times. My pores seem smaller too. My fine lines look less pronounced too but I also use others products that help with the lines so it’s hard to know for sure if it’s the retinol cream alone or everything working together. I bought this on my own and will buy it again!
Angie P.
Lowell, MA
La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Cream uploaded by Angie P.
Great product! I use this cream at night. I find after using it my skin seems softer and more supple. I spent a lot of time in the sun and in tanning booths as a teen and young adult. I'm hoping this helps reduce the fine lines I so nicely gave my older self. La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Cream
Graham P.
Houston
La Roche-Posay Redermic R Retinol Cream uploaded by Graham P.
So I’m kinda curious to see if the effects are lasting and not just temporary. I’ve been using about 40 days now and notice a slightly firmer and more plump face!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
For a non prescription strength beginning retinol this is good. It’s not expensive and is a great way to dip your toes in the skincare acid pool.
Cornelia L S.
Navarre, FL
I started using the La Roche-Posay redermic R with retinol when I received a sample and I couldn’t believe the difference in the overall look of my skin but especially all the fine lines around my eyes, my forehead, my neck and around my mouth. After using up my sample it didn’t take long for me too realize that this product really works. That was over 2 years ago and I’m still using it. A little goes a long way so a full size tube lasts over 6 months using it every night and if I’m staying in for the day I will use it in the morning too.
i have dry skin and I’m 53 with anti aging concerns at the top of my list!
i have dry skin and I’m 53 with anti aging concerns at the top of my list!
Brookelyn J.
Benton, TN
Purchased at: Target
This is very good beginner friendly retinol product. It is not too strong to were it irritated my skin but it was a good way to introduce retinol into my routine. I will prob purchase something stronger to replace it though.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
Purchased at: Target
I have just tried this so I can’t say it works miracles yet. But it is very gentle and I am amazed at how velvety smooth it really is! It feels good and is thin almost like a serum. It did sting a little around the mouth area but only for a minute and was quickly forgotten. I found myself wanting to apply more just because it felt so good on my skin! I have no doubt that this will work well over time just from reading the reviews of others. A little over 24 hours and my skin still feels really nice, it is already improving texture I guess? I really want to see how it does on the lines in between my eyebrows, the angry 11’s, that are so much more prominent when I first wake up. And that one dark spot on the side of my nose! Maybe I will update this review in a few weeks if I remember. But I am hopeful and I would recommend for others to try it just from how it has made my skin feel already.
Lauren D.
I️ just started using this product. I‎t definitely plumps up my skin and reduces some of my fine lines and wrinkles! I️ am a huge advocate for La Roche products. They work really well with my oily and sensitive skin. They clear up blemishes and control oil while still giving my skin some hydration. High end brand sold at cvs and Walgreens for an affordable price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
emie C.
London, London
il y a un an
Stephanie P. il y a un an
Definitely use overnight. Definitely start out every other night or every third night if you have sensitive skin. Definitely use sunscreen the following morning in your skin care prep. Don’t mix with other acids. This may dry out your skin so you may need to add extra moisturizer. Avoid eye area. I like to use an AHA product on. Alternating nights. The retinal generates new cell growth and AHA cleans away the old. Good luck!!