La Roche-Posay Redermic [+] Eyes Intensive Daily Anti-Wrinkle Firming Fill-In Care

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intensive Daily Anti-Wrinkle Firming Fill-In Care Reduces the appearance of even deep wrinkles.  Visibly restores eye contour firmness. Reinforced formula - Sensitive eyes Madecassoside + Pure Vitamin C Neurosensine Skin expertise:  With age daily UV exposure, collagen and elastin fibers break down.  Unable to renew them sufficiently, the skin s supporting matrix hollows out - skin loses its firmness and deep wrinkles set in. Dermatological discovery :  Simultaneously in the skin, especially in sensitive skin, a chronic micro-inflammation occurs that significantly accelerates fiber degradation and ultimately skin aging. Redermic Eyes is an intensive daily anti-wrinkle and firmness eye contour treatment that combines Madecassoside, known for its skin repairing abilities* with 5% pure Vitamin C, renowned in dermatology to help reduce the signs of see more...

• How good does this product work? 4 Answers
  • Does this stuff even work? I don't really believe in eye creams 4 Answers
  • How well does this product work for firming the eyes?3 Answers
Annmarie G.
Annmarie G.
Irwin, PA
As I reached my 40's I noticed the skin around my eyes seemed much thinner and showing more lines than I liked to have. So I did some research and made the decision to purchase this incredible eye cream from La Roche-Posay, and have been so pleased with the outcome!
I use it ever night and the sagging I had on my eyelids have firmed up (which makes it so easy to apply eyeshadows now.) Less eye bags and also I've also noticed less eye wrinkles! Now I've been using it for 4 years now and the thought of what my eyes would look like if I hadn't started when I did scares me! I'm just so satisfied with this product. And I get many compliments on how good I look for my age. I believe its using this product consistently, like all products it takes time but I promise you will notice a difference!
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Farmington, NM
I must say I was skeptical of buying this due to the price. My aunt loves this company and she buys it often. The packaging is beautiful. This is my first time using this in-particular product and I will buy again. I am only 20 but I was always told to start anti aging early for the best results in the future. It's easy to start now then struggle reversing later. I HIGHLY recommend all the products of this brand.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
literally all I use I always go there they have so much stuff you want it all they need one like right next to my house well maybe not cause I already spend so much money but the smell is so great and the bottles are so cute and I love love love the smell and everything
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most amazing firming cream I have ever used. And if I am totally honest I used it on my stretch marks and it helped disguise the appearance of them and it really made me happy. You guys should totally try it. Not too expensive.
woojue s.
woojue s.
Fresh Meadows, NY
They make the best skincare, hands down. They always do as claimed and never fail to surprise me. It's also very easily attainable because they do sell it at drugstores but also high end department stores. It's pricey but worth the money!
Esther G.
Esther G.
Glen Cove, NY
It's hard for me find an eye cream that doesn't cause any irritation on my skin or bother me because of the alcohol content. This cream works perfect for me, has nice texture and I can see my eyes brighter now than before.
Vickie W.
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
I was given this product from my mom. I have been using it for almost a month. This product is amazing. I started seeing a difference in about 2 weeks. I would recommend it to anyone. Great for any skin type.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a sample and absolutely fell in love. Will definitely purchase in the future. I've tried several anti wrinkle firming creams and this one is the smoothst one I've tried!
Yohanna F.
Yohanna F.
Todos los productos de La Roche Posay son muy buenos. Ninguno me ha fallado. Cumple con todas sus funciones como dice en los empaques o hasta mas

Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La Roche-Posay una de las mejores marcas que hay en el mercado. Esta crema en especial hace casi milagros en los ojos. Me encanta.
Lana M.
Lana M.
How good does this product work?
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Does this stuff even work? I don't really believe in eye creams
Haydee K.
Haydee K.
How well does this product work for firming the eyes?