La Roche-Posay Redermic [+] Eyes Intensive Daily Anti-Wrinkle Firming Fill-In Care

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intensive Daily Anti-Wrinkle Firming Fill-In Care Reduces the appearance of even deep wrinkles.  Visibly restores eye contour firmness. Reinforced formula - Sensitive eyes Madecassoside + Pure Vitamin C Neurosensine Skin expertise:  With age daily UV exposure, collagen and elastin fibers break down.  Unable to renew them sufficiently, the skin s supporting matrix hollows out - skin loses its firmness and deep wrinkles set in. Dermatological discovery :  Simultaneously in the skin, especially in sensitive skin, a chronic micro-inflammation occurs that significantly accelerates fiber degradation and ultimately skin aging. Redermic Eyes is an intensive daily anti-wrinkle and firmness eye contour treatment that combines Madecassoside, known for its skin repairing abilities* with 5% pure Vitamin C, renowned in dermatology to help reduce the signs of see more...

• How good does this product work? 4 Answers
  • Does this stuff even work? I don't really believe in eye creams 4 Answers
  • How well does this product work for firming the eyes?3 Answers
Annmarie G.
Irwin, PA
As I reached my 40's I noticed the skin around my eyes seemed much thinner and showing more lines than I liked to have. So I did some research and made the decision to purchase this incredible eye cream from La Roche-Posay, and have been so pleased with the outcome!
I use it ever night and the sagging I had on my eyelids have firmed up (which makes it so easy to apply eyeshadows now.) Less eye bags and also I've also noticed less eye wrinkles! Now I've been using it for 4 years now and the thought of what my eyes would look like if I hadn't started when I did scares me! I'm just so satisfied with this product. And I get many compliments on how good I look for my age. I believe its using this product consistently, like all products it takes time but I promise you will notice a difference!
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
I bought an Allure box a few months ago and this product was in it. (except it said anti-aging eye corrector) on it instead of anti-wrinkle. I stared to actually let my husband use it cause he has severe dark rings under his eyes and it really stands out in photos. He has been using it consistently for about 2 and 1/2 months and I see such a difference. The skin under his eyes have come back to almost the same color as the skin on the rest of his face. I started to use it about 3 weeks or so after him but not as consistently and I even notice a difference on myself. My dark circle were not nearly as bad, more like the skin was just thin there and it looked a little purple, but has gone away for me as well.
Michaela R.
Farmington, NM
I must say I was skeptical of buying this due to the price. My aunt loves this company and she buys it often. The packaging is beautiful. This is my first time using this in-particular product and I will buy again. I am only 20 but I was always told to start anti aging early for the best results in the future. It's easy to start now then struggle reversing later. I HIGHLY recommend all the products of this brand.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
This is the most amazing firming cream I have ever used. And if I am totally honest I used it on my stretch marks and it helped disguise the appearance of them and it really made me happy. You guys should totally try it. Not too expensive.
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
I was given this product from my mom. I have been using it for almost a month. This product is amazing. I started seeing a difference in about 2 weeks. I would recommend it to anyone. Great for any skin type.
woojue s.
Fresh Meadows, NY
They make the best skincare, hands down. They always do as claimed and never fail to surprise me. It's also very easily attainable because they do sell it at drugstores but also high end department stores. It's pricey but worth the money!
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Honestly I was very disappointed in this product. It's purported wrinkle firming eye cream doesn't actually firm any wrinkles at all that I noticed but it does soften the skin around your eyes.
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
Received this as a sample and absolutely fell in love. Will definitely purchase in the future. I've tried several anti wrinkle firming creams and this one is the smoothst one I've tried!
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Un producto que recomiendo hasta con los ojos cerrados. Ha sido de los mejores que he probado hasta ahora, a demás pueden confiar en la marca ya que es excelente.
Esther G.
Glen Cove, NY
It's hard for me find an eye cream that doesn't cause any irritation on my skin or bother me because of the alcohol content. This cream works perfect for me, has nice texture and I can see my eyes brighter now than before.
Lana M.
How good does this product work?
Sarah A.
Does this stuff even work? I don't really believe in eye creams
Haydee K.
How well does this product work for firming the eyes?