La Roche-Posay Redermic [+] Eyes Intensive Daily Anti-Wrinkle Firming Fill-In Care

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intensive Daily Anti-Wrinkle Firming Fill-In Care Reduces the appearance of even deep wrinkles.  Visibly restores eye contour firmness. Reinforced formula - Sensitive eyes Madecassoside + Pure Vitamin C Neurosensine Skin expertise:  With age daily UV exposure, collagen and elastin fibers break down.  Unable to renew them sufficiently, the skin s supporting matrix hollows out - skin loses its firmness and deep wrinkles set in. Dermatological discovery :  Simultaneously in the skin, especially in sensitive skin, a chronic micro-inflammation occurs that significantly accelerates fiber degradation and ultimately skin aging. Redermic Eyes is an intensive daily anti-wrinkle and firmness eye contour treatment that combines Madecassoside, known for its skin repairing abilities* with 5% pure Vitamin C, renowned in dermatology to help reduce the signs of see more...

• How good does this product work? 4 Answers
  • Does this stuff even work? I don't really believe in eye creams 4 Answers
  • How well does this product work for firming the eyes?3 Answers
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I was very disappointed in this product. It's purported wrinkle firming eye cream doesn't actually firm any wrinkles at all that I noticed but it does soften the skin around your eyes.
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Un producto que recomiendo hasta con los ojos cerrados. Ha sido de los mejores que he probado hasta ahora, a demás pueden confiar en la marca ya que es excelente.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using for three weeks now and definitely see improvement in the fine lines under my eyes. No irritation or dryness whatsoever. I would strongly recommend this product, who want to minimize fine expression lines and prevent them from turning into deeper wrinkles.
Yohanna F.
Todos los productos de La Roche Posay son muy buenos. Ninguno me ha fallado. Cumple con todas sus funciones como dice en los empaques o hasta mas

Tatiana C.
Tamarac
The best product ever for me and  my clients. It so gentle to the skin. The price is a little bit higher, but is worthy. Repeat user.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I've been using this anti-wrinkle cream for about a month and I can say so far so good. I do see some reduction of wrinkle around my eye area.
woojue s.
Fresh Meadows, NY
They make the best skincare, hands down. They always do as claimed and never fail to surprise me. It's also very easily attainable because they do sell it at drugstores but also high end department stores. It's pricey but worth the money!
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most amazing firming cream I have ever used. And if I am totally honest I used it on my stretch marks and it helped disguise the appearance of them and it really made me happy. You guys should totally try it. Not too expensive.
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL
I love laroche products! i first discovered them after a spa visit. ever since then its the only product i use for my skin. ive noticed a great difference in my skins appearance, texture and overall feeling. i definitely recommend this product!
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
I bought an Allure box a few months ago and this product was in it. (except it said anti-aging eye corrector) on it instead of anti-wrinkle. I stared to actually let my husband use it cause he has severe dark rings under his eyes and it really stands out in photos. He has been using it consistently for about 2 and 1/2 months and I see such a difference. The skin under his eyes have come back to almost the same color as the skin on the rest of his face. I started to use it about 3 weeks or so after him but not as consistently and I even notice a difference on myself. My dark circle were not nearly as bad, more like the skin was just thin there and it looked a little purple, but has gone away for me as well.
Lana M.
How good does this product work?
Sarah A.
Does this stuff even work? I don't really believe in eye creams
Haydee K.
How well does this product work for firming the eyes?