BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anti-Aging Fill In Care. Daily sensitive skin. Leaves skin silky. Anti-wrinkle. Firmness. Even tone. New re-plumping texture. Pure vitamin C to even-out complexion. Mannose sugar to fade out irregularities. Hyaluronic acid fragmented to smooth skin immediately. Non-comedogenic. Paraben-free Sensitive skin is more prone to marked redness.  With aging, this redness accentuates uneven complexion and adds to wrinkles and lo. see more...

• Hello :) I got this product as a gift and I'd like to know if it'...2 Answers
  • Where could I purchase this locally to try it? Looks like it's be...2 Answers
Buy on La Roch...*
Melissa G.
Ontario, CA
This lotion is very moisturizing. It's a good lotion to use at night time after you wash your face with the face wash that this company makes or with any other face wash will work as well.
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I just received this product as a sample from Walgreens I had no idea a drugstore could carry such good products this is great for a pure vitamin c product I even shared this with my mom and we are sure to purchase this again I was pleasantly surprised because I have never heard of this brand till recently and I will for sure be getting some when I run out. Then again I am a product junkie!!!!
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Love this cleanser love all of this brand good quality and will not make me breakout doesn't dry you out or break u out
Sheyla L.
Wonderful, all good, love my skin, looks beautiful, radiant, one of the best I've ever used. Too bad my end 😢
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Worked great on my dry skin espc. Around my nose but pretty pricey for a facial moisturizer..
Roberta M.
Minden
Best product ever!! even having young skin, I started using this product to prevent wrinkles. but more than that, with little time of use I feel my face looking healthier. It worth the price.
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Raquel S.
Dubai , Dubai UAE
A Must have on you're daily skincare.Enriched with Vit C it really helps to prevent aging skin signs. After a few weeks you see the aging lines decrease.
Julia R.
Fort st john, BC
Super moisturizing, no greasy feel, light weight fast absorbing did make acne breakouts worse initially but helped clear them faster with less scarring
Nikki S.
Toronto, ON
I adore this product, my nose and ONLY my nose gets super dry and this was a great fix. I got it as a sample at SDM and I would def buy it.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Where could I purchase this locally to try it? Looks like it's be perfect for me!
Kathe C.
Shakopee, MN
Hello :) I got this product as a gift and I'd like to know if it's ok for young skins, I'm 24. Thank you