La Roche-Posay Redermic C Vitamin C Lotion

ANTI-WRINKLE FIRMING MOISTURIZING FILLER: This vitamin C lotion is a daily moisturizer that visibly plumps skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This lightweight and hydrating formula with pure vitamin C and fragmented hyaluronic acid improves skin's firm feel.

Iss it good for dry skin ?
Is this a good product? Which difference did you feel after using ? And how long until you see some difference?
Does this replace my daily/nightly moisturizer? Can I use both?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Redermic C Vitamin C Lotion!
Product Highlights
...dry after I use it, that is why i tried out LaRoche-posay redermic C dry skin anti-wrinkle firming moisturizer because it gives you a clean healthier feel after each usein reviews
Love this moisturizer. It's so hydrating that must be the hyaluronic acid and it just sits very well underneath my makeupin reviews
Rachel R.
Palm Desert, CA
La Roche-Posay Redermic C Vitamin C Lotion uploaded by Rachel R.
I received this complementary sample. I have dry skin and sensitive skin. I sometimes find it hard to keep moisture in my skin during the day. If I don't moisturize my skin I'll end up with dry patches. I tried this product and I must say it keeps my skin moist and smooth all day. It does not burn or tingle and I don't have to worry about reapplying because the cream works all day. Also it has such a nice scent too. It doesn't have a greasy feel on the hands or face which is great. It's just a wonderful product that I would recommend to everyone.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
La Roche-Posay Redermic C Vitamin C Lotion uploaded by Elena U.
Very disappointed! The cream is declared as a mattifying agent for oily skin with vitamin C. It would seem to be a solution to all problems at once. But no! The skin begins to oily and shine after 3 hours, even earlier than with other care. Secondly, nothing should be applied under the cream and on the cream, otherwise it starts to roll. I barely finished it, used it on my neck. I will definitely not buy again and I do not advise you. La Roche-Posay Redermic C Vitamin C Lotion
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
La Roche-Posay Redermic C Vitamin C Lotion uploaded by Shamiza D.
I have been using this product for over a month now. Its has given me firmer, smoother, and healthy skin however it is not as hydrating as i wouod like. I make sure to use a hydrating toner with it and its good. It has a nice light texture, absorbs well and smells realy nice. I am happy with this cream and the results I am getting. It’s a great cream for the summer since it’s light and not heavy or greasy.
Carrie L.
Mount Orab, OH
Very high priced... waste of money. No results like it claims and drys skin out. Don't waste time or money on this crap.
Brandy O.
Fresno, CA
La Roche-Posay Redermic C Vitamin C Lotion uploaded by Brandy O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was impressed how well this worked on my skin! This is a lightweight cream that instantly absorbs into my skin and does not leave a sticky or greasy feeling. It gives me a smooth finish look and doesn't cause irritation or breakouts. It has a very mild scent that does fade quickly after applying. I have no complaints it has improved my skin by making it more firm with a even tone. My skin feels sift and hydrated and well rested! La Roche-Posay Redermic C Vitamin C Lotion
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,243 reviews
This is such an amazing product, and I always make sure to have it on hand. Its a very gentle formula which is perfect for my sensitive skin but it has diminished fine lines, my skin appears more brightened and it actually keeps me hydrated without feeling too heavy. Great price for effective skincare. Recommend.
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
Great sunscreen not at all sticky and oily. Also doesn't leave that awkward white cast. It doesn't really have much of a scent.
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
One word AMAZING I have super dry skin on my cheeks and this absolutely makes my skin feel like a dream without making it greasy! It’s my first time using but I’m super happy with this product a little pricey but well worth it I highly recommend and will definitely be repurchasing!!!
Kayla S.
Pomona, CA
This stuff is amazing!!! Im only 24 and wouldn't have thought to be using vitamin c. But once I tried it I can't live without it. It makes your skin so soft and evens skin tone. You can tell just going one day without it. I would recommend this to any one of any age.
Mariane M.
Yonkers, NY
The very best is La Roche-Posay Redermic C Dry Skin. A must-have! I bought at Dermstore website and I've ever stopped to wear it, so effective!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roberta M.
Minden
il y a 3 ans
La Roche-Posay Redermic C Vitamin C Lotion How good is this product for wrinkles?
Yanina T. il y a 3 ans
Hi Roberta is a really good product for wrinkles, I used every single day and I'm 40 when I took this pic, I recommend you