La Roche-Posay Redermic C UV With Vitamin C uploaded by Marina G.La Roche-Posay Redermic C UV With Vitamin C uploaded by Andrea C.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Visibly plumps skin, fills* and visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Suitable for sensitive skin.

• With Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to visibly plump skin
  • Non-greasy, velvety texture adapted to all skin types
  • Use as a daily moisturizer to visibly reduce the look of wrinkles and improve firm feel
  • Immediate blurring effect on uneven skin tone
  • Broad spectrum SPF 25

Redermic C UV is an anti-aging moisturizer that visibly plumps skin fills* and visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles.

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid visibly plumps the skin and hydrates.
  • Pure and stable antioxidant Vitamin C helps visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Mannose: hydrates to visibly smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 25
  • Neurosensine: helps reduce the signs of skin sensitivity.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Water • isononyl isononanoate • glycerin • mannose • ascorbic acid • dimethicone • diisopropyl sebacate • silica • sucrose tristearate • pentylene glycol • potassium hydroxide • polysorbate 61 • PEG-12 dimethicone • madecassoside • dimethiconol • sodium stearoyl glutamate • ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate • disodium EDTA • hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid • caprylyl glycol • acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester • xanthan gum • fragrance

Usage:

• Use to moisturize and visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
  • After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply to face and neck.
  • Can be used in combination with Redermic R. Apply Redermic C in the morning and Redermic R at night.

La Roche-Posay Redermic C UV With Vitamin C
  • "This face moisturizer is one of my favorites! It's very hydrating and sinks into the skin quickly. It's a beautiful base for your makeup! The vitamin c helps to brighten my skin and keep it looking healthy and glowing!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love it because it has a line of products destined to the different problems of the skin and that is favorable for all ls persons and sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
If I'm sure of something because I'm a make-up artist, we have to take care of our face as we do not care and we have no other face and we also have to protect the face as such the eye area is also very important because they are the areas where most wrinkles more quickly Then if you want to take care of your face and you want it to look very rabones and other than all of the circles under your eyes Then you have to use this cream that will also give you sunscreen factor and it will help you not to get put more or cure dark circles.
Katherine L.
Middletown, DE
This is a great product with vitamin C gentle enough to use everyday and added with other products from this line makes an amazing skin care routine and again I would highly recommend this entire skin care line to my friends and family and I myself will continue to use it as well
Rebecca K.
edgewater
I love it! La Roche is one of my favorite brands. I got it from shoppers drug mart, so happy with my purchase. Makes my skin feel so nice!!! Will be repurchasing forsure. Thanks for helping my skin la Roche posay! Continue making awesome products
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Casey L.
Sewell, NJ
I like the product, it works and it doesn’t smell super harsh. It’s moisturizing and a nice facial sunscreen, but did it visibly reduce wrinkles? No. But maybe it will after being used for a long time!
Valerie B.
Houston
This is a little expensive okay a lot but it works! It’s a great product that doesn’t feel to heavy or sticky on the skin! I have sensitive skin and it worked well on it! I would recommend this if you have time to splurge!
Paul S.
I can’t say anything bad about this moisturizer. I love that it has SPF in it, since not many moisturizers do. I like that it’s “anti aging” but I don’t feel like this is as anti aging as some of the other moisturizers I’ve used, but for the price it’s a good alternative!
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
The only face wash, moisturizer and eye cream I will EVER use! I have been using it for over 15 years. And i know i look younger than my age. It’s because of these products. Ladies I get asked so many times what my secret is...it is not a secret, it’s right here 😁👍🏻
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Becky K.
This wasn’t my favorite. It claimed to not smell but it had a chemical smell and it left me feeling greasy as ever. I got this as a free sample but it is something i would never buy myself