La Roche-Posay Redermic C UV SPF 25 Anti-Wrinkle Firming Facial Moisturizer with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Anti wrinkle firming face moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 25. Formulated with Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to visibly plump skin. Non-greasy, velvety texture adapted to all skin types. Suitable for sensitive skin. Use as a daily face cream to visibly reduce the look of wrinkles, and improve firm feel and uneven skin tone. Immediate blurring effect on uneven skin tone. Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water • isononyl isononanoate • glycerin • mannose • ascorbic acid • dimethicone • diisopropyl sebacate • silica • sucrose tristearate • pentylene glycol • potassium hydroxide • polysorbate 61 • PEG-12 dimethicone • madecassoside • dimethiconol • sodium stearoyl glutamate • ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate • disodium EDTA • hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid • caprylyl glycol • acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester • xanthan gum • fragrance see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I received this as a sample and really enjoyed it. It did a good job at moisturizing my face while not making it greasy. It also has SPF in it which is ideal but sometimes products with sunscreen doesn't pair well with make up. I didn't find this product to interfere with my foundation as long as I let it settle into my skin first.
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
I got a tester of this stuck at my local CVS pharmacy in California. I have to say that I do love it and it actually does work. I'm not sure if the price point would be for everyone it is quite expensive but well worth it. I suggest getting the sample I'm trying it before you make that purchase
Gladys K.
HEMPSTEAD, NY
Sometimes the cream rubs straight off my face by accident if it hasn't been absorbed, so my tip is to apply this right when you've washed. It moisturizes very well and I use it sparingly because you don't need too much for the day. Make sure to give it a good rub in as well.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I received this as a gift and I love it. I have only been using it for a week so far but in that week I notice it seems to be helping my skin so much. It makes my skin feel so young and so soft! It is a little pricey but so worth it. I am excited to start replacing my old products with replacements from this line!
Kayla S.
Glendora, CA
This stuff is amazing!!! Im only 24 and wouldn't have thought to be using vitamin c. But once I tried it I can't live without it. It makes your skin so soft and evens skin tone. You can tell just going one day without it. I would recommend this to any one of any age.
Emily W.
This face moisturizer is one of my favorites! It's very hydrating and sinks into the skin quickly. It's a beautiful base for your makeup! The vitamin c helps to brighten my skin and keep it looking healthy and glowing!
Mariant C.
Doral, FL
excellent, has all the benefits that help keep my face perfect. help me with the sun and so I will not stain the skin, and vitamin C has qie is excellent for the skin and leave those little spots acne. I love
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda

I love this brand and skin care products. It works great on my skin and keeps me young and fresh. I recommend La Roche products for all skin types and any age. It is also a good price point
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
I love this brand and esp their skin products. It works great on my combo skin and keeps me looking young and refreshed. I would recommend la roche products for any skin type and any age. Also a great price point
Julie R.
Kansas City, MO
One of the best moisturizers that I've used and worth every penny. Great value as it glides on easily and works in skin evenly. The packaging is very nice and has improved and reduced the detection of my fine lines and wrinkles. I would like it to be available in a larger tube!