BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Visibly plumps skin, fills* and reduces the appearance of crow's feet wrinkles. Suitable for the sensitive eye area.

• With Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to visibly plump skin
  • Non-greasy, velvety texture with immediate blurring effect on uneven skin tone
  • Use as a daily moisturizer to visibly reduce the appearance of crow's feet wrinkles and improve firm feel
  • Suitable for the sensitive eye area

Redermic C Eyes has the same potent ingredients that make Redermic C so effective:

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid visibly plumps the skin and hydrates.
  • Pure and stable antioxidant Vitamin C helps visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Mannose hydrates to visibly smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Neurosensine helps reduce the signs of skin sensitivity.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Glycerin Dimethicone Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter • Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil / Meadowfoam Seed Oil Ascorbic Acid Mannose Butylene Glycol Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate Cetyl Alcohol Peg-100 Stearate Glyceryl Stearate Polymethylsilsesquioxane Potassium Hydroxide Paraffin Sodium Styrene/Ma Copolymer Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax Madecassoside Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Dimethiconol Disodium Edta Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid Caprylyl Glycol Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester Xanthan Gum Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Phenoxyethanol.

Usage:

• Use to moisturize and to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eye area.
  • Apply in the morning and/or evening, massage from the inner corner of the eye outward.
  • Can be used in combination with Redermic R Eyes.
  • Apply Redermic C Eyes in the morning and Redermic R Eyes at night.

• Does this work well under the eye for sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Would this eye cream be good for those of us with young s...2 Answers
  • Is this product the shit 1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Portland, ME
This is so perfect for day time use. The vitamin c serum that I use is way too strong for my delicate eye area. This absorbs so quickly and never feels irritated. One tube lasts forever and stays stable the entire time because of the air tight tube. My Makeup applies beautiful over this as well. This has been a staple for years!
Hillary G.
Me gusta bastante esta crema de ojos, tengo ojeras profundas y bastante oscuras. Me ayudo un montón con la descoloracion de mis ojeras y si lo uso en la noche al día siguiente mi maquillaje se ve muy bien casi no se mete el maquillaje en las arruguitas que es el problema numero 1 por el que pasamos todas, hasta se puede usar un poquito antes de maquillarse o en el día y ayuda un montón (se puede porque lo dice en la caja).-Hidrata-Ayuda con las manchas -El maquillaje se ve mejor -Las arruguitas disminuyeron después de 1 mes.. Me encanta y definitivamente debería ser un producto que la gente amara mas si tuvieran un poco mas de publicidad.
Lauren D.
Again, la roche has amazing products. The face and eye anti aging creams work amazing. They do not leave your skin greasy or sticky. My skin never breaks out from it and I’ve noticed a more flawless appearance of my skin
Jennifer D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This eye cream is hydrating and smoothing. I have dark circles and slight under eye lines, and this really helps smooth out any shallow wrinkles so concealer can go on without creasing. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and has anti-aging powerhouse ingredients.
Nitasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this product for years off and on for the wrinkles around my eyes. When I use this twice a day for at least two weeks I notice a difference. It is a product that you must incorporate into your daily routine to see the effects. I love this product because it helps reduce the wrinkles around my eyes and brightens them at the same time.
Sydney T.
My go-to eye cream. I am 28, I don't really have any wrinkles or signs of aging, and somehow I've avoided puffiness or dark circle issues...except I do notice that I've got one wrinkle that I was convinced everyone naturally had - until I tried this. Amazing. There definitely is a noticeable difference when I do and don't use it. My mom's also tried it and she said it works well on bags and dark circles.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
I haven't seen a huge difference, but I do like using this in between my really expensive brands. It hasn't irritated my eyes or skin. The packaging is great since its airtight and keeps sun from ruining product
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
La Roche Posay line is excellent dermatologically approved, this eye cream is the maximum leaving your eyes completely revitalized, soft and moisturized without those dark circles or bags of fatigue, it is an accessible product to your economic pocket and most importantly easy to apply
Maria B.
Morristown
Great product can't resist this since it works miracles and leaves skin very young and firm very gentle and cones in nice packaging gotta try this and you will fall in love with this! I'm not a first time user so I know how well gkid thing works
Karen R.
Durham, NC
Tienes que probar esta maravilla! Lo consigues en farmacias, está a tu alcance y de verdad que si funciona te lo recomiendo muchísimo! Aparte de todo cuida tu piel y más si tienes la piel sensible, no dejes pasar la oportunidad cuando lo veas!
Haydee K.
Does this work well under the eye for sensitive skin?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Would this eye cream be good for those of us with young skin. I love most la rochepossay products
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Is this product the shit

back