La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum

La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum with salicylic acid is an anti-aging face serum with 10% pure vitamin C, neurosensine + salicylic acid leaves skin feeling softer and more hydrated.

Skin looks more radiant and looks visibly refined; Reduces the look of wrinkles; Allergy tested formula with fragrance

Is this good for acne prone skin and acne scars?
Does this product reduce dark spots/hyperpigmentation?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum!
Los Angeles, CA
I sooooooo badly wanted to love this. Vitamin C is alllllll the rave right now but every vitamin c I’ve tried so far has either been too oily for my oily/ combo skin or has broken me out with tiny bumps. I’ve always been a La Roche fan so when I was selected to try this and received it for testing in my Vix box I was thrilled! First day I popped this on my skin was glowing and I felt great about myself all day! 2nd day I popped it on I was going out that day so I put it under my makeup. Upon makeup application I noticed my skin basically had flakes all over it, like the makeup was clumping with the serum and I’d rub my face and all this makeup with the serum would basically flake off. It felt disgusting and I felt like my face was dirty all day. So the third day I tried it at night because I wasn’t a fan of what happened to my face with makeup and how the two products didn’t play nice during the day. Unfortunately after the 3rd day I started seeing those white bumps again... alllll over... so much so that I had to go get a facial for all the products to be sucked out of my face and get rid of the horrible bumps. I guess my skin just doesn’t love Vitamin C, or I have i found the right product that contains it yet. This product might be great for the majority, it does leave you “glowy” but sadly wasn’t for me.
Long Island City, NY
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum uploaded by Suellen P.
I’ve received this product for around a week now. I’d stopped to use all my day skincare to actually see how this serum would work. Well, I cannot day about the long terms results, but my skin is looking amazing and makeup is gliding flawless. It has a moisturizing effect and it’s not sticky. It has a very light kind of floral fragrance. I also notice that it help to speed up the healing of my acne scars and the brightening of my dark spots. This product will be added to my daily skincare routine for sure.
Ocala, FL
I was so excited when I found out that I was going to be receiving this product from Influenster!!!! I absolutely love a "new" skin care! First, I love that the product comes in a glass component rather than a cheap plastic! There is a slight smell, but nothing that is too overpowering, which I love! And let me say, you do not need a ton of this product for it to work! A little really does go a long way! It does leave a slight tacky effect on the skin, but it doesn't stay that way for long! You really do see a difference right after you use it, not sure if thats because of the tacky feeling, but it really does make a difference right from the beginning! And it also leaves your skin feeling and looking very glowy! I have been trying to product everyday for about a week naybe a little more than that, and I absolutely love it! I definitely reccomend and i will more than likely be purchasing this once mine runs out! Lol Like i said, Influenster did send this to me complimentary and for testing purposes. I did not buy this product myself. #INFLUENSTER #LRPSERUM #SKINCARE #larocheposayUSA #complimentary
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster, and I have found it to be a great addition to my skincare routine. I have a lot of sun damage and post-inflammatory pigmentation from acne and this serum is something I have added to my daily and nightly routine to help combat those issues. So far it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and my skin definitely has more of a glow to it! Pleased with with how it’s working so far. This product does have the typical La Roche-Posay scent to it though, so if you’re looking for something scent free this is not it. I really like the scent of their products, and this hasn’t irritated my otherwise very sensitive and dry skin, so I will happy keep using this. Also, I like that this is super easy to find (Ulta, CVS, online, etc) and doesn’t cost as much as other high-end face products. Lastly, I think it compliments the other products in this line (the hyaluronic acid serum and retinol B3 serum) very nicely in that it’s easy to layer, without pilling of product resulting. Great product!
Pullman, WA
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum uploaded by Melanie R.
I have never felt like my skin was so even and radiant! Yay! I like serums, but I am always very cautious because I have sensitive skin and the new La Roche Posey serums were made for sensitive skin. I’ll tell you what, I received this complimentary serum over a week ago and I wanted to give it a whole week before reviewing and I am glad I did. My sensitive skin loved this product and I am seeing results. I often feel like my skin looks tired and uneven, but since using this the most noticeable difference is my skin looks more even and I have noticed less blemishes overall. I have worn it under my makeup everyday and I just love the way it makes my skin feel so soft. It absorbs quickly, it smells lovely, and it doesn’t turn a weird yellow color on my skin. I can say with confidence, I am seeing results, specifically When it comes to radiance and I plan on using this product to the last drop! Love, love, love!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum uploaded by Angela R.
Excellent c serum, very gentle on skin. Along with retinols and glycolic acids, vit-C is one of those ingredients that can be very beneficial to the skin. Immediately when I use vitamin C, I notice my skin is more radiant and glowing, and with regular use after a week, I start to notice diminished fine lines and dark spots. This vit-C serum is really nice, here's what I like.
Los Angeles, CA
I am always searching for a new Vitamin C serum as it is an essential step of my skincar routine. Since LRP products are usually my favorites, I was excited to try this one. Unfortunately, after a week of using this product every morning, I can say that I am not a fan. The serum is sticky and thick which I am not used to in a Vit C serum and was a negative in my book. The scent, however, is light and fresh— a definite positive. And while it does give that immediate blurring glow effect to your skin, I noticed, some time after application, that a yellow residue appeared on parts of my skin. It could be a reaction to my facial sunscreen that I apply after the serum, but since I tried three different water based light sunscreens over the seven day period, with the same resulting residue, this is a product I just wouldn’t buy.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum uploaded by Leena N.
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum has 10% pure vitamin c serum that hydrates skin and visibly boost radiance! I do notice my skin do feeling softer after a week’s worth of use. I noticed the fine lines blurring after a few usage, which is great for me! Probably my favorite serum of the 3 that have on the market
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum uploaded by Lydda L.
I use this right after I wash my face in the morning and then I add moisturizer with SPF and then primer and light makeup. This product is a great base for everything! I love the rich, thick texture that absorbs quickly into my skin leaving behind glowy skin. I kind of hate the applicator because it doesn’t seem to “drop” very well so I just use my fingers to apply. I have pretty sensitive skin and this serum has been great, hasn’t caused breakouts or any irritation at all. My skin looks bouncy and glowy. I’m loving using this and the Hyalu B5 from la roche posay together. I noticed results after only one week! Highly recommend. I’m a huge fan of this brand. It seems like they can do no wrong!
Los Angeles, CA
La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C Face Serum uploaded by Brynna P.
I’ve been using this for about two weeks now. This is the third vitamin C serum I’ve tried. It’s not bad, and I definitely notice a glow and even tone after I put it on. It is pretty thick (which seems to be the case for all vitamin C) and a little smelly. But it does seem to absorb pretty quickly. A solid B+ serum.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 days ago
Senada H. • 4 days ago
great one,,, i really like it