BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #8 in After-Sun Products

Sun exposed and dried out skin.
Reparative after-sun care:
- Nickel tested : nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects.
- Easy to apply
- Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair

New easy-squeeze tube, easier to use and more environmentaly-friendly. This tube is made of 40% less plastic compared to the current tube. It contributes to the respect of the environment.

Usage: Apply after showering or bathing and massage gently. External use.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!" in 12 reviews
Helena B.
Albany, NY
I really like la Roche products. I use to combine them to make my oil skin feel better at the cold weather. It's good to clean your slin without make it dry.
Nuria P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Tis is the best sunscreen for your expose at the sun! It's really fresh and for me it is very important and protect a lot of the sun! I always use this one!
Gabriela V.
Doral, FL
Es el meeeejor limpiador facial que he utilizado, lastima que este incomprable en mi pais natal, pero de tener la oportunidad lo compraria una y mil veces.
Sylvia R.
This products is great. I use this on my 9 yr old she loves being in the pool all summer long. This sunscreen stays on for a long time why means more fun!!
Amy T.
Love this stuff. Gel formula is good for acne prone skin and this is one product that works well with my skin. I have combination skin prone to breakouts
Caroline  W.
Charlestown, MA
La Roche is by far my favorite suncare line. The suntan lotion smell is minimal and it doesn't cause my oily skin to look like I slathered oil onto it.
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
A little bit in the pricey side but totally worth it
It’s very light and it does not feel sticky or heavy on the skin
Easy to buy (drugstore/online)
Karina M.
This product works amazing to calm the skin after sun baths) I love to use it like a day cream too. Very gentle but very good for sensitive dry skin
LaSaTa's W.
sunnyside
Love my sunscreen. Blends well. Not oily thats the best feature for me. Met my expectation completely. Packaging looks good too. Got it from amazon.
esta bien el producto mejora en la proteccion y no te quemas su ph se adapta a tu piel , si es sensibre o si es morena . os lo remiendo influyentes
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!
Is it safe to use ( La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel ) this product on acne prone skin?