BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #8 in After-Sun Products

Sun exposed and dried out skin.
Reparative after-sun care:
- Nickel tested : nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects.
- Easy to apply
- Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair

New easy-squeeze tube, easier to use and more environmentaly-friendly. This tube is made of 40% less plastic compared to the current tube. It contributes to the respect of the environment.

Usage: Apply after showering or bathing and massage gently. External use.

La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel
  • "I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!" in 12 reviews
Milica P.
Harwood Hts, IL
This stuff is phenomenal and I absolutely recommend it to everyone. Putting on a light layer upon a day to the beach or an afternoon at the pool will help your skin feel refreshed and will help it keep your tan for longer. I absolutely adore it!!
Karina P.
 This melt in aftersun cream/gel really does melt into my skin. The fragrance is fresh and subtle which I love especially as it smells natural rather than synthetic. My sun kissed skin feels moisturised & soft. Its the only thing I want to wear after a day on the beach
Stephanie M.
Creedmoor, NC
Tamta G.
Tbilisi
Nice product, feels like a good quality. Moisturizes face and is not greasy. Good value, but a bit pricey actually. I bought it in a local drugstore. Not disappointed, effective product. Very useful in the cold when the skin is dry and needs to be moisturized
Lauren K.
I absolutely love this product. It works amazing and I feel that it really does right by my skin. After I started using it, I don't know what I would do without it!
Lina B.
Long Beach, CA
I really enjoyed this cream. I used it on both my face and body and used it also when I hadn't even been in the sun. It's a great quality moisturizing product with quality and gentle ingredients.
Isabelle H.
This is one of the best brands I have ever used for my skin. May it be moisturizer or sunscreen, this product will always seel your pores with moisture and refreshing nutrients.
Jesús U.
great product , you really have to try´t perfect for any type of skin. I think is a really good price for the results. My doctor recommended for my skin. Very gently
Anggy G.
doral, FL
This is not only great as aftersun cream. It's excellent as it rehydrated the skin and leave it lovely and soft. Always use this after a bath. Gave some to my daughter, who suffers from eczema. And it has done wonders for her skin.
Jessica H.
York, PA
This product is great! It feels awesome and doesn’t dry my skin. I would definitely recommend it to a friend. It is a little pricy but I got it with a coupon.
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!
Is it safe to use ( La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel ) this product on acne prone skin?