BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #8 in After-Sun Products

Sun exposed and dried out skin.
Reparative after-sun care:
- Nickel tested : nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects.
- Easy to apply
- Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair

New easy-squeeze tube, easier to use and more environmentaly-friendly. This tube is made of 40% less plastic compared to the current tube. It contributes to the respect of the environment.

Usage: Apply after showering or bathing and massage gently. External use.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!" in 12 reviews
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This feels so great on my skin, and I love how easily it's absorbed. That it's a plus for my skin. I got this product in CVS they sell the whole line. It made my skin smoother and softer at the same time.
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have used this sunscreen for 2 years now. It can be used on face and body, doesn’t leave any white residue. It protects my skin from the sun. Will definitely use all the time
gretaglez G.
San Leandro , CA
I really liked the gel, I suffer from oil skin so this prevents my face of getting break out and redness, this is the first time I use it, is not Greasy at all and my face feels fresh
Jéssica M.
Silver Spring, MD
good product, complies with what is said, for my skin it is great and also from very easy access found in pharmacies and specific stores I recommend this product.
Meaghan M.
I really like the melt in gel. If you have ever used one of Lancome's gel oils, this is similar. It just kind of melts into the skin as you rub it in. The packaging is great as the risk of contamination is not high due to the bottle design. I would buy this product again due to relatively inexpensive cost of upkeep.
Laura M.
La Roche-Posay has AMAZING products for your face and body. They're dermatologic tasted, and I just love them. This Posthelios Gel is great for after the sun. I mean, some days are hotter than others, so when I get home and feel overheated, I like to use this in my night routine. I definetely recommend it for the beach too.
Melissa M.
Boston, MA
This sunscreen is great because not only does it smell great but it goes on the skin lightly. I especially love that it does not leave any residue on the skin, which is super important to me when wanting to apply a sunscreen under makeup. I look forward to continue using the product daily
Michelle B.
I love washing my face with this product because it get foamy when activated with water and it works really well with my face wash brush spinner. It was really gente in my skin it didn't burn like most face washes I've used have. It is definitely great for sensitive skin.
Rachelle W.
Living in the South, you will learn very quickly that you need to wear SPF on the daily. This one is super protective, smells great, is not thick and goopy, and will not liquify over time. What is nice is that for a higher end product it is incredibly easy to find.
Anna M.
South Beach
I found this product to be very heavy on my skin and made me sweat like crazy for some reason. I'm sure it did its job but I personally did not like the feeling on my face. It was very thick.
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!
Is it safe to use ( La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel ) this product on acne prone skin?