BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #7 in After-Sun Products

Sun exposed and dried out skin.
Reparative after-sun care:
- Nickel tested : nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects.
- Easy to apply
- Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair

New easy-squeeze tube, easier to use and more environmentaly-friendly. This tube is made of 40% less plastic compared to the current tube. It contributes to the respect of the environment.

Usage: Apply after showering or bathing and massage gently. External use.

La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel
  • "I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!" in 12 reviews
Phuong T.
I dont like it at all! Because i broke me out! I just used it twice and i ended up throwing it away ! Its pricey i think but i cant really use it any more !
Alessandra M.
Good for oily skin, because it is a gel formula, so don't let the skin oily. And you can see how great your skin gets, because it doesn't dry out the skin.
Rapez C.
The cream is really easy to apply and leaves a good feeling on the skin
It takes a little while to start to get the results but its a good products
Elle B.
Soothing happy relief from a sun burn. Love how this glides on and makes my skin feel. It's a tube easy to use. Great for kids. Pricey but worth it.
Lulu A.
10, Northampton
I’ve lived by this product for a couple of years now. I love it! Makes my skin feel fabulous and bright. Highly recommend for dry to oily skin tones!
Nicole M.
This stuff is amazing. It actually stops you from burning amd peeling. I am a fair skinned individual and this always helps me after I have burned
Mi 🌹.
one of the brands that I like best for the treatment of the skin, leaves no oiliness, soft, moisturized and well revitalized, I recommend the use❤❤
Diane S.
Montréal, QC
I absolutely hated this. It literally burned and hurt when I applied this on my sunburn which completely defeats the purpose of an aftersun.
Elena T.
Muy buen producto para usar si estuviste expuesta al sol. Definitivamente lo seguiré usando, cumplió todas mis expectativas según su precio.
Dana T.
Me and my mom used to use this product to prevent the age marks, we like so much the results. I recommend this cream, excellent to prevent and care the skin of the persons between 25-50 years old
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!
Is it safe to use ( La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel ) this product on acne prone skin?