BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #8 in After-Sun Products

Sun exposed and dried out skin.
Reparative after-sun care:
- Nickel tested : nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects.
- Easy to apply
- Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair

New easy-squeeze tube, easier to use and more environmentaly-friendly. This tube is made of 40% less plastic compared to the current tube. It contributes to the respect of the environment.

Usage: Apply after showering or bathing and massage gently. External use.

La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel
  • "I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!" in 12 reviews
Yuliza Lisbeth Q.
Cuzco- Perú
La Roche-Posay's Posthelios flux gel relieves and moisturizes in depth the skin punctured by sun exposure. The skin is nourished and moisturized, reducing its irritation.
Posthelios La Roche-Posay after-sun gel repairs, softens and restores the lipids of dry skin that is under the stress of sun exposure.
After-sun gel application from La Roche-Posay
Very easy to apply, spread on skin after shower or bath and massage gently
Sarah O.
St, QC
I swear by this product. This is the only after sun I use. I bring it on every beach trip I do and its the only product that truly relieves the pain after a sun burn! I apply on the exposed area of my skin even if I didn't get a sun burn, to protect my skin for sun damage.
Renee B.
Saint Thomas
This melt in gel literally melts into your skin. It's amazing feeling. The price is a bit much but well worth it. I haven't found a dupe yet. I love LA Roche Posey so I'd use it even if there was one.
Anna L.
rio de janeiro Brasil
Este é um produto sensação muito leve que faz maravilhas para o seu rosto. O gel é suave e fria ao toque e é refrescante para usar. Este é um produto superior para o dinheiro. É suave sobre a pele e ajuda a mantê-lo flexível. Eu não acho que eles poderiam fazer muito mais para melhorá-lo.
Marya N.
Birmigham
I am loving this lotion. I bought it years ago but it's been sitting in my closet all this time. This winter has been really harsh on my skin so I've been trying anything and everything I can get my hands on. This is very thick and moisturizing but isn't heavy or greasy. It has a nice clean scent. I would definitely purchase it again.
Carol A.
Achei que ela funciona super bem para a maquiagem simples, aquela que não tem longa duração e nem que é a prova d’água. Como a solução micelar é um cosmético suave, nem adianta ficar esfregando o algodão parar tirar a máscara com cimento na fórmula que você só vai se estressar – e ainda pode deixar a pele irritada de tanto atrito.
Poli V.
Ghent, Belgium
Love this after-sun gel! It smells nice and it's really good for dry skin. Posthelios doesn't only hydrated my skin, but it also helped me to fight my break-outs. So if you have a problem skin like me, you should definitely try this one.
Tainara L.
Eu amo os produtos da marca. Mas esse produto especialmente não se adaptou bem com minha pele. Ele é bem oleoso e minha pele ficou com acne após o uso. Mas a marca é maravilhosa, os outros produtos que utilizei realmente eram ótimos.
Shanna Y.
Vancouver, BC
I don't use this as an after-sun treatment but instead as a moisturizer. This is a fantastic product to use when your skin is really dry after swimming, or when your skin is dry in the winter. I love how smooth this product feels when I apply it, and it keeps my moisturized until the next morning. It does not smell strongly which I like. Highly recommend this product.
Iusbel S.
Valencia
This is defitnely one of the best products I've ever used! I would really like to use this product for the rest of my life because I have seen good things in my face since I use it.

I really recommend it for anyone. It does'nt matter the type of your skin.
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!
Is it safe to use ( La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel ) this product on acne prone skin?