BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #8 in After-Sun Products

Sun exposed and dried out skin.
Reparative after-sun care:
- Nickel tested : nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects.
- Easy to apply
- Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair

New easy-squeeze tube, easier to use and more environmentaly-friendly. This tube is made of 40% less plastic compared to the current tube. It contributes to the respect of the environment.

Usage: Apply after showering or bathing and massage gently. External use.

La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel
  • "I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!" in 12 reviews
Liss Andreina A.
La textura de este gel esta perfecta, es buena hidratante. Mi piel es grasosa por lo que está crema me ha resultado perfecta para mi rostro, no se siente pesada y es muy refrescante. El olor es muy rico, usarla después de tomar sol viene muy bien, ya que hidrata mucho después de pasar ratos expuesta al sol, definitivamente la recomiendo! Los productos La Roche nunca decepcionan y es una apuesta muy segura!
En mi país es un poco costosa, pero lo vale, producto de excelente calidad
Caroline R.
Rio de Janeiro
Ótimo muito top, todos os produtos da marca eu recomendo, o sabonete antiacne também é ótimo, não teve produto da marca que eu testei que eu não gostei é muito bom.
Lolis N.
Esta crema es buenísima sobre todo para piel grasa ya que tiene una textura en gel y eso y genial, su textura puede parece un poco gruesa o espesa pero no es para nada grasosa ya que además de refrescar y consentir mi piel después del sol me ayuda un poco a absorber la grasa del rostro, además he leído que también usarla para el invierno sería increíble para cuando la piel tiende a resecarse un poco y me encantaría intentar darle ese uso en esta temporada del año que por cierto cada vez falta poco para que llegue, el año se va que vuela!
Katerina S.
Blansko
I got two of these as samples (75ml size) when I bought the Anthelios XL 50+ Melt-in Cream and I love the shea butter feel. It's not overly greasy but the fragrance is leaves much to be desired. Simple plastic squeeze tube with flip up top (which can break). It's definitely a night time cream since it seems heavy more like a body butter than a lotion.
Arlo C.
Laval, Quebec
One of the best products I have used and most dermatologist recommend it as well , as it is completely safe for people with sensitive skin. It gives your skin a nice healthy glow.
Nadine K.
The gel- texture is perfect for shiny skin. It soothes and cools the face gently after sunbathing and moisturizes just enough and melts into the skin quickly. I have been using La Roche- Posay for years and have always been happy with their products. I think their prices are okay.
The only thing I would change is the packaging for the creams. It's sometimes hard to get all the product out, so I end up cutting it open at the top.
I find crucibles better to use, although some might say it#s not hygienic.

cayetana r.
Bernadette R.
Richmond Hill, ON
This lotion is for use after being in the sun (not a sunscreen). Comes in a convenient squeeze tube with a secure cap. I received it as a gift with purchase from shoppers drug mart however it is slightly pricey on its own and for that I personally will not repurchase. If you are willing to spend the money it is a great product!
Sanja K.
What a lovely moisturizer. Mine came in an offer with sunblock which I think is the standard. I love the smell of this gel and it absorbs quickly. It is also very moisturizing as the second ingredient is shea butter! Depending on the price, I would buy this again. Not only would it be good for after sun, but the high shea butter content is good for the winter chapped skin too.
Martii V.
Villa Luzuriaga, Buenos Aires, Argentina
I use this product as a small one and I can say that I love it, its texture is perfect for my skin type and makes it look fesca, shiny and firm. Removes all impurities thanks to its gelatinous texture that gives great pleasure when a person applies it on the skin
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!
Is it safe to use ( La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel ) this product on acne prone skin?