BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #8 in After-Sun Products

Sun exposed and dried out skin.
Reparative after-sun care:
- Nickel tested : nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects.
- Easy to apply
- Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair

New easy-squeeze tube, easier to use and more environmentaly-friendly. This tube is made of 40% less plastic compared to the current tube. It contributes to the respect of the environment.

Usage: Apply after showering or bathing and massage gently. External use.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!" in 12 reviews
Monica S.
Hamilton, ON
I really like this product. It is not sticky even though it is a gel. It feels refreshing. I usually use this after the sun to keep my skin hydrated after some dehydrating. I would purchase this product again!
Bina P.
I have to be careful as to what I put on my face, especially with sunscreen, because a lot of them break me out, but this has been my go to for a while now. It doesn't break me out or leave a white cast on my face, like others have done in the past.
Berry B.
Surabaya
I tried may sunblocks but this is the only one that did not break me out! It’s really gentle and it’s very easy to find everywhere. Even it’s a bit oily but it’s bearable! It’s gentle and lightweight. I recommend using this for daily activities.
Gabriela C.
This product couldn't get any better! I don't usually get impressed with this sort of products but I LOVED the consistency and the way it made my skin look! I thing it was actually reaaaly effective and I would definately buy it again
noelle 🌹.
Gander, NL
A great soothing aftersun product. Great on even the most sensitive skin and it always lasts a very long time. Penetrates your skin to counter the drying harmful effects of the sun. It's a must.
Paige A.
Georgetown , ON
Feels amazing!! On sunburnt skin. Instantly cools and takes away the burn. And gentle. A little pricey but definitely worth it. It helps burnt skin not to peel either so I keep any colour!
Alessa S.
It’s that one product that will suit everyone in your family - mum, dad, children, grandparents; it’s okay to use even in people with very sensitive skin. The fragrance is so very subtle that I don’t think it will make men run away from it or have people that are sensitive to fragrances reacting badly
Asrah M.
Not too greasy and is well absorbed. Was introduced to this product a few years ago at the clinic where I worked. Used the face wash and acne line so I trusted this brand.
Íris B.
It protects the skin and it's not too exepensive! I love it, it's In my skin routine. I can't get out without put it in my face. I 100% recommend it for everyone. Hope you love it like me!
Valeria F.
Miami
This product is great, specially becausce it is a gel so it does not leave your skin with the pale appereance that other sun screens give you, it is easy to use underneath your makeup because it is blendable
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!
Is it safe to use ( La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel ) this product on acne prone skin?