BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #8 in After-Sun Products

Sun exposed and dried out skin.
Reparative after-sun care:
- Nickel tested : nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects.
- Easy to apply
- Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair

New easy-squeeze tube, easier to use and more environmentaly-friendly. This tube is made of 40% less plastic compared to the current tube. It contributes to the respect of the environment.

Usage: Apply after showering or bathing and massage gently. External use.

La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel
  • "I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!" in 12 reviews
Marjorie B.
St, QC
Love this after-sun from La Roche Posay. I have been using this product for years and I still really love it. It helps skin not to peel off after a sunburn, repairs your skin, hydrates, etc. I and my boyfriend had sunburns on our vacations to the bahamas and we applied this product religiously after our showers and our sunburns did not even bother us after we applied this product! It is not the best smell (I would like it to have a more summery smell) but its okay !
Virginia F.
sao paulo
This sunscreen protects your skin for the sun and does not leave your skin really oily it actually kind of martiffyes your skin which is great for my oily skin pals
Taha T.
."Glossybox is one of my favorite beauty subscription box services! I love that they give you a mix of skincare, makeup and hair care. The price is only $21 a month to get this box delivered to your door. The value of the products you receive are promised to be over $100 value.  I highly
Rocio A.
Chihuahua
Refreshing because is gel, I use this after being all the day in the sun, i believe it helps to recover your skin very fast with a delicious sensation. I apply to my face, shoulders and neek. I will buy this again!
Amelie W.
Having a very sensitive skin, this really is a product that I like because it respects it  entirely!!!! The texture is really soft and nice. It feels good to apply it after a sunny day. This product is absolutely doing the job and I would recommend it to the people I know!!! :)
Lynn S.
Sudbury, ON
I'm not a big fan of sunscreens because I do like to bake my skin for a radiant nice looking tan. However, with age I've come to realize that using sunscreen is a must. This is definitely a great sunscreen and feels lightweight and never feels greasy.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
I can't believe this product!!! Apply after a sun burn, no matter how intense, and there is noticeable healing within a couple hours. Apply again, and overnight, then your burn turns into a tan!!! A lovely tan!!! No peeling ... SERIOUSLY!!!! WOW!!!
Lety S.
Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
this product its wow!, i use it when im going to go to shopping and I apply it because the sun its so intense!!, the packaging is amazing, the amount of product is really good, its just a little expensive but it works really good
Rosario M.
Santiago
I like the product very much, the consistency is really good for oily skin, it didnt make me break out. It was really gentle om my skin, though i do find it makes my skin a little dry when some hours have passed. I would definately by again and recommend itp
Monica S.
Hamilton, ON
I really like this product. It is not sticky even though it is a gel. It feels refreshing. I usually use this after the sun to keep my skin hydrated after some dehydrating. I would purchase this product again!
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!
Is it safe to use ( La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel ) this product on acne prone skin?