BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #8 in After-Sun Products

Sun exposed and dried out skin.
Reparative after-sun care:
- Nickel tested : nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects.
- Easy to apply
- Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair

New easy-squeeze tube, easier to use and more environmentaly-friendly. This tube is made of 40% less plastic compared to the current tube. It contributes to the respect of the environment.

Usage: Apply after showering or bathing and massage gently. External use.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!" in 12 reviews
Destiny S.
I love this French brand! I have used a lot of their products. Effective! Love it. Gentle as well
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Bought this at target and actually like this brand! It's not cheap. So I don't always buy.
Sabrina S.
Purcellville , VA
It’s a perfect gel, good product for skincare, for sure I would recommend this to everyone.
Gladis T.
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Emma E.
Albemarle, NC
It's ok I fell it sits a little heavy on the skin you can't apply foundation on over it
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Diana M.
I love gel products because I find that the skin absorbs it so you won't have to worry about the greasy feeling later on. I specifically love La Roche Posay melt in gel because it is accessible, Boots sell it and that is a plus points for me. In terms of use, the gel is effective in protecting your skin from the damaging effects of the sun. I'm exposed to sunlight due to work requirements so it's a relief that this product exists.
Ella D.
Excellent protection. I have very fair skin and just spent 8 days on a boat, usually only applying this once each morning on face and body, and have absolutely no sunburn. I was super impressed with how long it protected my skin without diligent application throughout the rest of the day. I use high end cosmetics and skin care products, including other very expensive sunscreens, and found this sunscreen to be the most effective with no goopy, chalky, or greasy residue. I also appreciate that it has no strong fragrance or chemical odor, unlike most other sunscreens that I've tried. I've found a keeper.
Lauriane C.
Saint, QC
Really easy to use! A little goes a long way! It is a little pricy but good quality! Nice packaging like always! Cute as always! It is effective. For any skin type! It could just be a little more cheap for the price! But love it! ❤️😘❣️
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!
Is it safe to use ( La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel ) this product on acne prone skin?