BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #65 in Facial Sunscreen

La Roche-Posay Posthelios After-Sun Gel is enriched in moisture-restoring agents, providing skin with intense hydration that it needs to regenerate after sun exposure. This refreshing gel melts beautifully into the skin with ease, cooling and revitalising while it is absorbed. La Roche-Posay's formula also contains 10% lipid replenishing and soothing agents and is paraben-free. For sun exposed and dried out skin. Properties: Reparative after-sun care - Nickel tested: nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects. Easy to apply - Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair Results: Skin feels soothed. Skin is rehydrated, nourished with moisture. see more...

• What we can use for this product!!!1 Answers
  • do you think this is suitable for allergic skin1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I only gave this product of four I will give it a 5 because I really like this brand I love the eye creams and serums but price is pretty high which is the only reason it got A4 as far as product goes I love it I buy the eye cream on a regular basis and it's right at $100 and other products from this line just kind of sporadic but great line of skin care
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL
I think this is a good product for someone with dry skin. It’s a good moisturizer with spf. It’s a little harsh. I notice my face is red from tugging. I do like the packaging. The only other negative would be that it makes my face look very oily and under makeup with flash photography it does give a flashback. Fine for daytime under makeup.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Monica V.
Westchester
I had dry skin over the winter and searched for a product for super dry skin. This is what came up, I used it and there was a dramatic difference in my skin. It was soft and supple. I would recommend this for anyone with dry winter skin.
Letícia D.
I love this product but still makes my skin oily! I don’t usually buy this brand but it was just what I expected! So I would buy it again if ai didn’t know about the Cetaphil which has a better price and same quality
Anna M.
South Beach
I found this product to be very heavy on my skin and made me sweat like crazy for some reason. I'm sure it did its job but I personally did not like the feeling on my face. It was very thick.
|:||:| A.
Piedmont
I love this product so much it made my eyes feel so good and it made my bags go away for the most part the only thing is that it sorta made me feel tired and kinda smelled weird but I really liked this product
Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
Played well with makeup when i put it under my foundation. Kept my skin soft and protected. I haven’t repurchased due to testing out other products but i may be looking back into it again.
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!