BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

La Roche-Posay Posthelios After-Sun Gel is enriched in moisture-restoring agents, providing skin with intense hydration that it needs to regenerate after sun exposure. This refreshing gel melts beautifully into the skin with ease, cooling and revitalising while it is absorbed. La Roche-Posay's formula also contains 10% lipid replenishing and soothing agents and is paraben-free. For sun exposed and dried out skin. Properties: Reparative after-sun care - Nickel tested: nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects. Easy to apply - Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair Results: Skin feels soothed. Skin is rehydrated, nourished with moisture. see more...

• What we can use for this product!!!1 Answers
  • do you think this is suitable for allergic skin1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Qué buena crema hidratante. Me encanta el olor de este gel y se absorbe rápidamente. También es muy hidratante como el segundo ingrediente es la manteca de karité! Dependiendo del precio, me gustaría comprar este nuevo. No sólo sería bueno para después del sol, pero el alto contenido de manteca de karité es bueno para la piel agrietada de invierno también.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt In Gel is great I would highly recommend this product if you have the slightest skin reaction or are concerned about the effects of the sun.
Very impressed with Escentual service, product as described with speedy dispatch.
Price highly competitive with special offers.

Lisa Z.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a very light feeling product that does wonders for your face. The gel is smooth and cool to the touch and is refreshing to use. This is a superior product for the money. It is gentle on your skin and helps to keep it supple. I don't think they could do much more to improve it.
Karina P.
 This melt in aftersun cream/gel really does melt into my skin. The fragrance is fresh and subtle which I love especially as it smells natural rather than synthetic. My sun kissed skin feels moisturised & soft. Its the only thing I want to wear after a day on the beach
Stephanie M.
Creedmoor, NC
I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!
Milica P.
Harwood Hts, IL
This stuff is phenomenal and I absolutely recommend it to everyone. Putting on a light layer upon a day to the beach or an afternoon at the pool will help your skin feel refreshed and will help it keep your tan for longer. I absolutely adore it!!
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Posthelios is the most amazing after sun effective product ever.
So incredibly effective. While a little pricey it's a great value for something that actually works. I have recommended it to others and will continue to do so for forever.
Julie F.
This sunscreen is the gold standard! It is a high quality moisturizer and sunscreen in one! I love that I don't feel the need to use a moisturizer with this produce. I have normal skin and it has never irritated me or caused breakouts.
Lina B.
Long Beach, CA
I really enjoyed this cream. I used it on both my face and body and used it also when I hadn't even been in the sun. It's a great quality moisturizing product with quality and gentle ingredients.
Isabelle H.
This is one of the best brands I have ever used for my skin. May it be moisturizer or sunscreen, this product will always seel your pores with moisture and refreshing nutrients.
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!