BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #8 in After-Sun Products

Sun exposed and dried out skin.
Reparative after-sun care:
- Nickel tested : nickel levels guaranteed lower than the threshold for allergic reactions in sensitized subjects.
- Easy to apply
- Enriched in lipid-restoring agents to encourage repair

New easy-squeeze tube, easier to use and more environmentaly-friendly. This tube is made of 40% less plastic compared to the current tube. It contributes to the respect of the environment.

Usage: Apply after showering or bathing and massage gently. External use.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I am a La Roche Posay user from way back! I have used their BB Blur for years and this has recently been added to my skincare line. It keeps my skin hydrated, soft and it is easy to use. My sensitive skin has no breakouts or allergic reactions. I LOVE this brand!" in 12 reviews
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I only gave this product of four I will give it a 5 because I really like this brand I love the eye creams and serums but price is pretty high which is the only reason it got A4 as far as product goes I love it I buy the eye cream on a regular basis and it's right at $100 and other products from this line just kind of sporadic but great line of skin care
Nikole K.
This product has changed my life!! I have sensitive and fair skin, but this is the best aftersun product out there. I still love being in the sun even though I have lighter skin. I apply this after. If you get burnt at all, put this on and it will be gone when you wake up in the morning. Just make sure to not put it on if you’re going back in the sun. It’s supposed to be very photosensitive. I always make sure to rinse it off in the morning.
Nathália C.
Long Branch, NJ
I have a oily skin and is really difficult for me liked sunscreens because always makes me feel dirty. But this one is awesome. Isn’t expansive and my skin stay dried all day. I recommended for everyone.
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL
I think this is a good product for someone with dry skin. It’s a good moisturizer with spf. It’s a little harsh. I notice my face is red from tugging. I do like the packaging. The only other negative would be that it makes my face look very oily and under makeup with flash photography it does give a flashback. Fine for daytime under makeup.
Waverly G.
Ashland, VA
Played well with makeup when i put it under my foundation. Kept my skin soft and protected. I haven’t repurchased due to testing out other products but i may be looking back into it again.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Monica V.
Westchester
I had dry skin over the winter and searched for a product for super dry skin. This is what came up, I used it and there was a dramatic difference in my skin. It was soft and supple. I would recommend this for anyone with dry winter skin.
Letícia D.
I love this product but still makes my skin oily! I don’t usually buy this brand but it was just what I expected! So I would buy it again if ai didn’t know about the Cetaphil which has a better price and same quality
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This feels so great on my skin, and I love how easily it's absorbed. That it's a plus for my skin. I got this product in CVS they sell the whole line. It made my skin smoother and softer at the same time.
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have used this sunscreen for 2 years now. It can be used on face and body, doesn’t leave any white residue. It protects my skin from the sun. Will definitely use all the time
do you think this is suitable for allergic skin
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
What we can use for this product!!!
Is it safe to use ( La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt-In Gel ) this product on acne prone skin?