La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Moisturizer

Moisturizes, protects and visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots on face

• Oil-free moisturizer with a combination of Phe-Resorcinol and LHA to reduce the appearance of dark spots on face
  • Light, melt-in texture
  • Hydrating and fast-absorbing cream leaves a matte, non greasy finish
  • Use daily
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Pigmentclar moisturizer is designed and formulated to address visible dark spots and uneven skin tone.

• Phe-Resorcinol and ferulic acid help visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots
  • LHA provides micro-exfoliation to visibly smooth skin's surface and brighten complexion
  • Broad spectrum SPF 30

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 5%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 7%. water, glycerin, alcohol denat., niacinamide, dimethicone, sucrose tristearate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, polysorbate 61, sodium stearoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, phenylethyl resorcinol, propylene glycol, capryloyl, salicylic acid, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, caprylyl glocol, carbomer, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, sodium hydroxide, ferulic acid

Usage:

• Use to moisturize and visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots
  • After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply to face and neck in the morning
  • Can be used over Pigmentclar Serum

Ive heard alot of great things about this brand , Im looking for a lightweight non greasy everyday moisturizer, that will also help with some dark spots from acne. Im currently using Ponds color correcting my skin is alot better even skin tone but those little dark spots are hard to get rid of! Will this one do the job?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Milford, MA
this says it is a dailey darkspot corrector but the main ingredient is a sunscreen. this is one of my favorite brands...i was using it as a dark spot corrector untill i realized its a sunscreen i believe. it "helps prevent sun burn" and all ingredients are "sunscreen" although the front reads daily dark spot corrector and for their price it was a bit upsetting since it was winter... still one of my favorite brands and i would reccomend it, as a SUNSCREEN
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone / Dry Eyes
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Moisturizer uploaded by member-06439
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This dark spot corrector is nice because it’s also a sunscreen as well. It’s not going to be good for really dark spots but for small light ones, it’s perfect. I also love the La Roche-Posay packaging. They usually comes is tubes but have a flat base so you can display them neatly.
Combination / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots / Fine Lines
Kansas City, MO
I've used this before because I have hyper pigmentation from melasma and it does a pretty great job at lightening dark spots and keeping them away while outside. My go-to int he summer!
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Columbus , OH
This was pretty good! I seen a tiny bit of difference when I used a sample that I received for 5 days. My dark spots are from scars, and I applied it daily on the trouble spots. I wish I could just find a complete eraser....:) But this one is a good one.
University, MS
I have a lot of dark spots on my skin, and this moisturizer helps lighten them significantly! This brand in general really knows what they're doing, and this is just another one of their great products. I would definitely recommend to everyone with dark spots!
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots / Dark Circles
Old Hickory, TN
I have so much pigment on my skin and using this moisturizer has helped my skin so much!! You can barley see my dark circles and I have sensitive skin and using this didnt beak me out or anything. I love this moisturizer!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It is extremely hydrating, has a chemical SPF, which does not irritate my skin. On top of that, it packs in pigment fighting actives that are great for your everyday SPF, to tackle already forming sun-spots!
Middletown, DE
As I said before I love this entire line of products! They do absolutely amazing things for your skin. If you want absolutely beautiful skin you definitely want to try out anything from this line of products
Dry, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Williamstown, PA
Only used once, didn't like the feel on my skin, made it feel tight and itchy.  Trying to lighten freckles after summer but just got rid of some which was t desired effect.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness / Puffiness
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Moisturizer I love this sunscreen. It leaves my skin so smooth and glowing. I put this before putting my foundation and it helps to keep my skin hydrated.
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Dark Spots