La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Moisturizer uploaded by 💕Zahira💕 A.La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Moisturizer uploaded by Anna J.La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Moisturizer uploaded by Rowena F.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Moisturizes, protects and visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots on face

• Oil-free moisturizer with a combination of Phe-Resorcinol and LHA to reduce the appearance of dark spots on face
  • Light, melt-in texture
  • Hydrating and fast-absorbing cream leaves a matte, non greasy finish
  • Use daily
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Pigmentclar moisturizer is designed and formulated to address visible dark spots and uneven skin tone.

• Phe-Resorcinol and ferulic acid help visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots
  • LHA provides micro-exfoliation to visibly smooth skin's surface and brighten complexion
  • Broad spectrum SPF 30

Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 5%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 7%. water, glycerin, alcohol denat., niacinamide, dimethicone, sucrose tristearate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, polysorbate 61, sodium stearoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, phenylethyl resorcinol, propylene glycol, capryloyl, salicylic acid, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, caprylyl glocol, carbomer, xanthan gum, disodium EDTA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, sodium hydroxide, ferulic acid

Usage:

• Use to moisturize and visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots
  • After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply to face and neck in the morning
  • Can be used over Pigmentclar Serum

• Ive heard alot of great things about this brand , Im look...1 Answers
Meg M.
Milford, MA
this says it is a dailey darkspot corrector but the main ingredient is a sunscreen. this is one of my favorite brands...i was using it as a dark spot corrector untill i realized its a sunscreen i believe. it "helps prevent sun burn" and all ingredients are "sunscreen" although the front reads daily dark spot corrector and for their price it was a bit upsetting since it was winter... still one of my favorite brands and i would reccomend it, as a SUNSCREEN
Katherine L.
Middletown, DE
As I said before I love this entire line of products! They do absolutely amazing things for your skin. If you want absolutely beautiful skin you definitely want to try out anything from this line of products
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
I have so much pigment on my skin and using this moisturizer has helped my skin so much!! You can barley see my dark circles and I have sensitive skin and using this didnt beak me out or anything. I love this moisturizer!
Mariposa M.
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Moisturizer
I love this sunscreen. It leaves my skin so smooth and glowing. I put this before putting my foundation and it helps to keep my skin hydrated.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
This works really well I have hyper pigmentation on a few places on my face and neck. I use this every other day. I put a thin layer on and it has seemed to help lessen the dark spots and help make my skin look a bit more even.
Kayla I.
Peoria, AZ
Beautiful product! This has made a huge difference in hyper pigmentation and darker sunspots on my skin. I feel great about putting it on and actually get results.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I used this product for a while because in one of my vacations I was too much time on the beach and started to appear some dark spots on my face. I did all the recommendations and I only saw some difference in really small spots and after a long time using this product. I know to use some results we need to use for a long time because our skin got more then one layer. But I used this product for 2 years and not too much difference on bigger dark spots. I did felt my skin much better and small changes.
Mollie M.
Kansas City, MO
I've used this before because I have hyper pigmentation from melasma and it does a pretty great job at lightening dark spots and keeping them away while outside. My go-to int he summer!
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
This was pretty good! I seen a tiny bit of difference when I used a sample that I received for 5 days. My dark spots are from scars, and I applied it daily on the trouble spots. I wish I could just find a complete eraser....:) But this one is a good one.
Maraea C.
Flower Mound, TX
I have a lot of dark spots on my skin, and this moisturizer helps lighten them significantly! This brand in general really knows what they're doing, and this is just another one of their great products. I would definitely recommend to everyone with dark spots!
Diana P.
Bronx, NY
Ive heard alot of great things about this brand , Im looking for a lightweight non greasy everyday moisturizer, that will also help with some dark spots from acne. Im currently using Ponds color correcting my skin is alot better even skin tone but those little dark spots are hard to get rid of! Will this one do the job?