La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes uploaded by Trendy g.La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes uploaded by Barbara G.La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes uploaded by Amanda R.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Targets both blue and brown dark circles for visibly brighter eyes.

• Eye cream for dark circles contains phe-resorcinol, caffeine, and light reflective pigments.
  • Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles and brightens the eye area.
  • Unique cooling metal applicator and gentle melt-in texture suitable for even the sensitive eye area.
  • Use as a daily eye cream for dark circles

Pigmentclar eyes is a daily eye cream for dark circles that visibly reduces the look of blue and brown dark circles.

• Phe-Resorcinol - known for its targeted action on brown areas.
  • Decongesting with caffeine and cooling applicator
  • Light reflecting pearl pigments
  • Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles
  • Blue and brown dark circles are visibly reduced.
  • Its gentle melt-in texture is enriched with light-reflecting pigments.
  • Brightens and freshens up the appearance of the undereye area.

Ingredients: 609760 12 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GL YCOL • DIME T H I CON E • N I A C INAMIDE • I SOPROPYL P A LMI T A T E • C E T E A R Y L A L C O H O L • A M M O N I U M POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • PEG-100 STEARATE • PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN • STEARIC ACID • GLYCERYL STEARATE • DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONOL • CAFFEINE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SILICA • GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT / GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT • PALMITIC ACID • ALUMINA • PHENYLETHYL RESORCINOL • ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE • POLOXAMER 338 • DISODIUM EDTA • ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE • HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • XANTHAN GUM • FERULIC ACID • PHENOXYETHANOL • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • MICA. (CODE F.I.L. : B169033/1)

Usage:

• Use to visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles
  • Put pea sized amount onto the metal applicator and use the applicator to apply above and below the eye.
  • Use your fingers to pat the eye area until the formula is fully absorbed. Massage from the inside of the eye area, outwards.

Carolyn R.
The reason I got this specific eye cream is because it was supposed to help with both the brown (hereditary) and blue (vascular) type of dark circles.  Mine are mostly brown, but I also have very thin skin so I figured I'd hit it from both angles.  I'm almost at the very end of the tube, and after using twice a day there may be a very slight improvement, but that may just be wishful thinking.  I know that there is also not much that can really be done to treat dark circles, but given the claims made I was hoping.  I did give 3 stars because it was moisturizing and not at all irritating... and there may still be small chance I'm not imagining the change.
Fabiola G.
Miami
it does not eliminate the dark circles but I deflate the ares under the eyes, the tip is made of metal then it cools down and helps to alleviate that area. I would buy it again although I am willing to buy others to try
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I was pretty impressed with this eye product. I received a sample of this product. I just glanced at the description and I thought it was an eye night cream. After using it a few times and noticing the product is slightly pearlescent, I looked at the LRP website and discovered it was a 42.00 eye cream for the day that hides and treats dark circles and bags. It contains caffeine and niacinamide and feels nice on the under eye area. It brightened by undereye area and it looked nice. I don't have puffiness so I cannot comment of that.
Torie M.
Acts on dark circles very fast but is not much of a moisturizer have to couple with other moisturizer or eyes look more dry than before application. love the cool refreshing feeling of the metal tipped applicator, definitely wakes the eye area up.
Shawnessy T.
New Bedford
I found this to work very good on my dark circles! It’s the first eye cream that actually helped!
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
This is great! I really saw a difference quickly with this eye cream. The metal tip feels nice in the morning ans wakes you up, but very impractical.
Trendy g.
Riyadh, Riyadh
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes anti dark circles,brightening care, suitable for sensitive eye, paraben free, it removes under eye circles but needs time
Isa J.
I am in my late twenties and for the first time this year I noticed that I started to have blue under eyes and as I find this brand is always fool proof, decided to try this cream. I looove it. It’s really smooth and hydrating, I love the metal cold round tip to apply and massage your eyes. It really helped so much that I need just a bit of concealer (but I could skip and probably no one would notice)!
Dariya A.
.The immediate results are obvious, brightens the under eye area , the cream is reflective which gives you this fresh and awake look, oh god how it works wonders after pulling an all nighter. Long term results are also apparent but of course you should use the product over a period of time. In addition to that, it feels hydrating and it’s none irritating, I also wear contact lenses and I don’t see any reaction between the two . Would totally repurchase.
Lina M.
cairo
I absolutely love this eye cream, I’ve been using it for over a week and it works great. It really does brighten up the eye and fills in any fine lines and creates a lift. The packaging is cool. The price is great. There’s nothing not to like about it.
Lara d.
Alexandria, VA
Really worth it the price?

Target