La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes 15ml uploaded by Barbara G.La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eyes 15ml uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NONE

Pigmentclar Eyes Dark Circle Skin-Evening Corrector; Brown & blue dark circles. Dullness of eye zone: targets the two types of dark circles, illuminates and evens out the eye contour skin. Innovation Pigmentclar Eyes; with concentrated [PhE-Resorcinol + Caffeine] visibly reduces the look of blue circles due to poor circulation and brown dark circles caused by melanin overproduction. Its gentle melting texture, enriched with light-reflecting pigments, associated with a metal cooling applicator, brightens the eye area and freshens up the appearance. Blue and brown circles are visibly and significantly reduced. The eye area is evened out and radiant. see more...

Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I was pretty impressed with this eye product. I received a sample of this product. I just glanced at the description and I thought it was an eye night cream. After using it a few times and noticing the product is slightly pearlescent, I looked at the LRP website and discovered it was a 42.00 eye cream for the day that hides and treats dark circles and bags. It contains caffeine and niacinamide and feels nice on the under eye area. It brightened by undereye area and it looked nice. I don't have puffiness so I cannot comment of that.
Torie M.
Acts on dark circles very fast but is not much of a moisturizer have to couple with other moisturizer or eyes look more dry than before application. love the cool refreshing feeling of the metal tipped applicator, definitely wakes the eye area up.
Isa J.
I am in my late twenties and for the first time this year I noticed that I started to have blue under eyes and as I find this brand is always fool proof, decided to try this cream. I looove it. It’s really smooth and hydrating, I love the metal cold round tip to apply and massage your eyes. It really helped so much that I need just a bit of concealer (but I could skip and probably no one would notice)!
Dariya A.
.The immediate results are obvious, brightens the under eye area , the cream is reflective which gives you this fresh and awake look, oh god how it works wonders after pulling an all nighter. Long term results are also apparent but of course you should use the product over a period of time. In addition to that, it feels hydrating and it’s none irritating, I also wear contact lenses and I don’t see any reaction between the two . Would totally repurchase.
Astrid M.

I am using this product, I have less than 1 month and I have clarified a little the area of ​​the ojera, I want to continue probandolo to see if it really works !! I trust all the products of this brand.
Satveer R.
Bedford, AK
I have tried this product as I had some samples sent out to me, to be honest I found that when I applied it, my skin, under the eyes felt like it was stinging, irritating and itchy. I wasn't satisfied with it all but having said that, my sister tried it and it was fine on her. This is way I have rated it a 3/5. I would suggest getting a sample and trying before purchasing, if possible. 💋
Jessica L.
Kamloops
This was recommended to me by the lady at shoppers, I was kinda hesitant but it worked amazingly within a week. There is a light shimmer with it I never noticed it until I was half way done the bottle.
Barbara G.
EXCELLENT PRODUCT. Very soft and covers very well, meets your connection and is almost miraculous, is not greasy and I love it
Karla M.
Venezuela
This product is amazing! I have big eye bags and tbh this is the only product that can hide my eye bags! I love it.
Lara d.
Alexandria, VA
Really worth it the price?