BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Pigmentclar Daily Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer SPF 30 see more...

La Roche Posay Pigmentclar Daily Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer Spf 30
  • "It helps so much to correct dark spots... I loved it. Its so gentle on my skin as i have very sensitive skin" in 3 reviews
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I used this product for a while because in one of my vacations I was too much time on the beach and started to appear some dark spots on my face. I did all the recommendations and I only saw some difference in really small spots and after a long time using this product. I know to use some results we need to use for a long time because our skin got more then one layer. But I used this product for 2 years and not too much difference on bigger dark spots. I did felt my skin much better and small changes.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
this says it is a dailey darkspot corrector but the main ingredient is a sunscreen. this is one of my favorite brands...i was using it as a dark spot corrector untill i realized its a sunscreen i believe. it "helps prevent sun burn" and all ingredients are "sunscreen" although the front reads daily dark spot corrector and for their price it was a bit upsetting since it was winter... still one of my favorite brands and i would reccomend it, as a SUNSCREEN
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
I have so much pigment on my skin and using this moisturizer has helped my skin so much!! You can barley see my dark circles and I have sensitive skin and using this didnt beak me out or anything. I love this moisturizer!
Lindsay T.
Scottsdale, AZ
This cream has really helped improve the dark spots I have from previous acne. It’s not too harsh on the skin (and my skin is pretty sensitive). I have tried other creams in the past and this one ranks at the top of the list!
Nora H.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I love this brand so much, I use a lot of their products. It’s very gentle on the skin I usually buy it from Ulta but walgreen carry this brand now as well and they’re very affordable brand. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Kayla I.
Peoria, AZ
Beautiful product! This has made a huge difference in hyper pigmentation and darker sunspots on my skin. I feel great about putting it on and actually get results.
Brenda P.
Merced
As you know getting older hits all of us some not as fortchin as others to have beautiful skin so this sunscreen is for the not so perfect it covers dark spots like if they weren't there so yes I would recommend this product.
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
This was pretty good! I seen a tiny bit of difference when I used a sample that I received for 5 days. My dark spots are from scars, and I applied it daily on the trouble spots. I wish I could just find a complete eraser....:) But this one is a good one.
Danaya E.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this moisturizer a lot, I feel like it has helped even my skin tone and dark spots. It is a bit greasy though and probably wouldn't wear well under makeup.
Diana C.
Sunnyside, NY
I simply love the La Roche Posay Sunscreen. It is such a lightweight and healthy finish for your skin and the clean ingredients made me trust it.