La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser

Gentle, non-particle exfoliating cleansing for visibly even, more radiant skin.

• With micro-exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxy Acid [LHA] to help shed dark cells from skin's surface
  • Rich and easy-to-rinse foaming texture
  • Use as a daily brightening cleanser

Pigmentclar Cleanser was designed to be an effective, yet gentle deep cleanser with:

• Deep cleansing agents in a soft foaming cream to purify skin from dirt and debris
  • Non-particle, non-bead Lipo-Hydroxy Acid [LHA] helps shed dark cells from skins surface, clearing away dullness.

Ingredients: Aqua / water • glycerin • Myristic acid • potassium hydroxide • glyceryl Stearate se • stearic acid • lauric acid • palmitic Acid • coco-glucoside • parfum / fragrance • Tetrasodium edta • capryloyl salicylic acid

Usage:

• Morning and evening, lather with water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly with water.

Has anyone tried La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser ? Did you see any difference in your skin? Or La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Moisturizer?
Just got this new cleanser... is it really good for dark spots?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
😍love it so match good clearins make my fice very shin and light 😍😍😍l will pay it evry time if it finsh
Ludlow
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product . Flaming cleaner that easily removes and melts your make up right off . I normally don’t repurchase but I had to with this one . A bit on the expensive side for drugstore but so worth the purchase . Thank me later
Salem, OR
I stopped using for a few months...looked back at some older pictures and immediately ordered again. My skin was brighter and clearer when using regularly. A very little pea size is all you need!
BROOKLYN
You need just a very small amount of this product as if foams really well. It cleans very well but doesn't leave your skin feeling dried out, at least my skin. Clean, minimal packaging.I've bee using this twice a day for almost two weeks, I feel like my skin is brighter will keep using for the next couple of months and see
HOLY GRAIL! I struggle with acne scaring hard core. I use retinol which has helped a lot but this cleanser is so bomb. Makes your skin feel squeaky clean and a little tight. I think it helps keep my face clear and my pores tight. Love this so much
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser uploaded by Jean J.
My absolute go to whitening foaming cleanser! I have sensitive acne prone, acne scarred skin, with melasma, and hyperpigmentation. This cleanser helped lighten those dark spots. After I use softymo deep (oil cleanser) to remove waterproof mascara and overall makeup, I use pigmentclar right after. I use it in the am and pm. A tiny amount will do, like a maguro size, a pea sized amount is too much. It foams quite a bit so you’ll be able to tell if you’ve used too much. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean after. I’ve been a loyal la roche-posay fan after a dermatologist recommended their line, knowing how sensitive my skin is. This is one of their products I’ve been using for the past 5 years. Highly recommend if you have any of the above issues I mentioned!
BOSTON, MA
I love all La Roche-Posay products, however, I did not see a huge improvement in pigmentation while using this specific product. My skin did not get worse, however, I did not see any noticeable improvements. Pigmentation products are typically underwhelming in general since the only true way to improve pigmentation is through more advanced treatments, such as, professional laser treatment, chemical peels, microneedling, etc.
Richmond, TX
Hands down one of the best skincare products I've purchased and I have purchased a lot, I've splurged quiet a bit at Sephora. This cleanser is amazing; it washes my face, removes all traces of dirt and oil, without over drying, my skin looks brighter as it claims, and it keeps acne at bay. The only problem with this cleanser is that it burns my eyes other than that I love it. Highly recommended!
Charlotte, NC
I decided to give this a try because I have hyperpigmentation. I feel as though after finishing the first bottle I notice a slight difference in my dark spots, will definitely keep trying to see how it plays out.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a nice, lightly exfoliating cleanser. I only use twice a week when I'm not using other acids on my skin. Only downside is it can be a little difficult to wash off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Pinnalipi C. • 6 months ago
No I haven’t but sounds good