La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser

Gentle, non-particle exfoliating cleansing for visibly even, more radiant skin.

• With micro-exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxy Acid [LHA] to help shed dark cells from skin's surface
  • Rich and easy-to-rinse foaming texture
  • Use as a daily brightening cleanser

Pigmentclar Cleanser was designed to be an effective, yet gentle deep cleanser with:

• Deep cleansing agents in a soft foaming cream to purify skin from dirt and debris
  • Non-particle, non-bead Lipo-Hydroxy Acid [LHA] helps shed dark cells from skins surface, clearing away dullness.

Ingredients: Aqua / water • glycerin • Myristic acid • potassium hydroxide • glyceryl Stearate se • stearic acid • lauric acid • palmitic Acid • coco-glucoside • parfum / fragrance • Tetrasodium edta • capryloyl salicylic acid

Usage:

• Morning and evening, lather with water.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly with water.

Has anyone tried La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser ? Did you see any difference in your skin? Or La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Moisturizer?
Just got this new cleanser... is it really good for dark spots?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoBROOKLYN
You need just a very small amount of this product as if foams really well. It cleans very well but doesn't leave your skin feeling dried out, at least my skin. Clean, minimal packaging.I've bee using this twice a day for almost two weeks, I feel like my skin is brighter will keep using for the next couple of months and see
3 months agoMiami, FL
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser uploaded by Fê R.
I’ve been using this product for about 1 week and so far this is my favorite cleanser ever. You just need a small amount of the product to have your face clean and fresh after a long day. I hope it does what they promise because I really need to get rid of some dark spots :) La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser
10 months agoBOSTON, MA
I love all La Roche-Posay products, however, I did not see a huge improvement in pigmentation while using this specific product. My skin did not get worse, however, I did not see any noticeable improvements. Pigmentation products are typically underwhelming in general since the only true way to improve pigmentation is through more advanced treatments, such as, professional laser treatment, chemical peels, microneedling, etc.
10 months agoRichmond , TX
Hands down one of the best skincare products I've purchased and I have purchased a lot, I've splurged quiet a bit at Sephora. This cleanser is amazing; it washes my face, removes all traces of dirt and oil, without over drying, my skin looks brighter as it claims, and it keeps acne at bay. The only problem with this cleanser is that it burns my eyes other than that I love it. Highly recommended!
5 months agoHigh Point, NC
I decided to give this a try because I have hyperpigmentation. I feel as though after finishing the first bottle I notice a slight difference in my dark spots, will definitely keep trying to see how it plays out.
10 months agoBrooklyn, NY
It's a nice, lightly exfoliating cleanser. I only use twice a week when I'm not using other acids on my skin. Only downside is it can be a little difficult to wash off.
3 years agoAlbuquerque, NM
I bought this product based on reviews so I feel compelled to share my success story with it. I have oilier skin with acne and acne scarring. This product starts off as a normal gel cleanser and foams up beautifully and THICK. You don't need very much so the price evens out for me! I make sure to massage for a little over a minute my face and neck and it rinses clean, leaving me feel completely cleansed. After a few days I've noticed lightening and a definite change in my deep acne, particularly cystic is gone. First product to ever do that! Bottom line: Cleans great, works on acne and over time lightens scarring. This is my new cleanser!
2 years agoIndustry, PA
I have no complaints. After years of n ot using any product other than soap and water on my face, I am now learning to take care of my skin. This entire line of skin care is outstanding, but might be out of the price range of some folks. I was fortunate enough to receive many of these products free from a friend who is a professional makeup artist and recommends this product and others in the line to his clients. I would certainly buy this for myself as a small splurge, but I will probably continue to use a less expensive product daily. It really is not that high-priced in case you were wondering. I just have changed children with special needs and my money goes to their care before anything for myself.
2 years agoSt Petersburg, FL
I attempted to write a review on the product's website over a week ago, and it still hasn't appeared. I was at Target looking for a new cleanser and this one was on sale. I used the Target app to read the reviews and saw it had great reviews, so despite it still being a tad pricier than I normally would spend on facewash, I figured I'd give it a try. I will say the scent and the creaminess of the cleanser is wonderful! It feels great as you start to wash your face. But this is definitely NOT meant to be a makeup remover as it always burns my eyes and never really fully takes off my eye makeup. Also, as soon as I wash it off, it leaves my face feeling super dry like I just washed it with a bar of soap...a bit too squeaky clean for me. I've been using it for over a month now and honestly, I haven't noticed much in terms of a difference in the evenness of my skin tone. I guess if it works for some, that's awesome, but for me, this one didn't live up to the reviews - especially for the price.
2 years agoHixson, TN
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Cleanser uploaded by Ketlin M.
I use this cleanser a couple times a week to exfoliate my skin and it leaves my face glowing. It gently removes any dead skin cells and smooths away imperfections. Not sure how well it works for hyperpigmentation, you may have to use it every day for that, but it does brighten the complexion anyway.