La Roche-posay Pigmentclar Anti Dark Spot Skin Evening Cream Spf30 40ml

La Roche-posay Pigmentclar Anti Dark Spot Skin Evening Cream Spf30 40ml

A skin tone correcting & protective day moisturizerFormulated with powerful Pigmentclar complex to reduce the look of dark spotsPrevents pollutant particles from adhering to skinFeatures an innovative filter system UVB SPF30-UVA PPD15 for protectionInfused with antioxidant Gingko & Ferulic Acid to combat free radical damageUnveils a clearer, more radiant & even-toned complexion

[product:la-roche-posay-pigmentclar-serum-dark-spot-correcting-serum-30ml101oz] ? [brand:la-roche-posay] Want to buy this product to correct dark spots caused by acne. Has anyone got results from this?
Start your review of La Roche-posay Pigmentclar Anti Dark Spot Skin Evening Cream Spf30 40ml!
rema A.
Jeddah,
La Roche-posay Pigmentclar Anti Dark Spot Skin Evening Cream Spf30 40ml uploaded by rema A.
مرطب نهاري مصحح وواقٍ لتوحيد لون البشرة. يتكون من مركب Pigmentclar لتقليل البقع السوداء. يقي من بقايا التلوث ويمنعها من الالتصاق بالبشرة. يمتاز بنظام فلترة مبتكر من الأشعة فوق البنفسجية (أ) و(ب) بعامل حماية بمعدل 15محمل بالجنكة المضادة للأكسدة وحامض الفيروليك لمكافحة تلف الجذور الحرة. يمنح مزيداً من النضارة والتألق والاتساق للبشرة قبل لا انام ع بشره نظيفه استخدم السيروم ع الأثر فقط واخليه يجف بعدين احط كريم ( الليل ) اللي متعودة عليه اذا صحيت غسلت وجهي بغسولي واحط ع الأثر من الكريم المرطب فيه نسبه حمايه من الشمس SPF 30 لو ب اطلع بالشمس استخدم واقي السيروم شوي يحرررق 🔥 بس عادي كنت مستمتعه م سبب لي تقشير للبشره ولا احمرار قوي زي كريمات التقشير القويه احمرار بسيط وقتي فقط
Geovanna H.
La Roche-posay Pigmentclar Anti Dark Spot Skin Evening Cream Spf30 40ml uploaded by Geovanna H.
I think that this product acts more as a moisturizer. I like to use it combined with my sunscreen before makeup, I have seen that it works well in this way. As for if it removes stains, it does not remove them completely, but it helps reduce them by 70%. Pienso que este producto actúa más como hidratante me gusta usarlo combinado con mi bloqueador solar antes del maquillaje, he visto que actúa bien de esta forma. En cuanto a si quita las manchas, no las quita en su totalidad, pero ayuda a disminuir las en un 70%.
Nadia L.
La Roche-posay Pigmentclar Anti Dark Spot Skin Evening Cream Spf30 40ml uploaded by Nadia L.
Prodotto con un prezzo relativamente alto, ma la qualità ripaga. Già con la prima applicazione si possono notare i risultati. Uniforma la pelle, rendendola liscia, elimina i rossori e aiuta la guarigione di acne e brufoli. Utilizzato una volta al giorno, il prodotto dura circa sei mesi. L'applicatore a punta è molto comodo per prelevare la giusta quantità di prodotto, evitando sprechi.
nay A.
ain saadeh
La Roche-posay Pigmentclar Anti Dark Spot Skin Evening Cream Spf30 40ml uploaded by nay A.
There are very few products that I repeat buy but this is one of them. I had searched for years for a suitable moisturiser- one that wouldn't make my skin oily, would plump it, soften flakey bits, had spf, preferably did something a bit 'extra' and this one does it all. I'm on my 5th or 6th tube. I wouldn't say it very significantly clears pigmentation but I feel it does clarify my uneven skin tone and as a protecting moisturiser that works on its own or under make up it is the best I've found. I have tried the pigmentclar serum, but wasn't so persuaded by that, and so far haven't repurchased. I haven't tried the eye cream but may try it. This moisturiser will continue to be a regular purchase for me.
Liz L.
Ajax, ON
It didn't make me break out on my combination skin but it was thick. However packaging broke so my product oxidized. It was incredibly hard to squeeze out like the tip was clogged or something faulty with the design. Didn't see any difference on my dark spots.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eduarda S.
il y a un an
La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Serum Visible Dark Spot Reducer ? La Roche-Posay Want to buy this product to correct dark spots caused by acne. Has anyone got results from this?