La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution

Does this product have any healing properties?
Este producto en verdad funciona? Como deja la piel?
I'd been using this to get the last makeup residue off after washing, but I've found it makes my nose break out. I am pregnant, so it could be sensitive skin weirdness, but has anyone else had this irritate their skin?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Seriously the price point on this product is amazing for the huge bottle you get. It lasts me 6 months. It works great for easy cleansing and makeup removal. There's a few options for different skin types. I appreciate the healthy ingredients and i would definitely purchase this again.
Manotick, ON
La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution uploaded by ashlene. R.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Just bought this, and love the no rinse on this. Took everything off with a cotton pad and so gentle on the face. Happy with the size of the bottle, I hope it lasts a while but won't know. Will def be considering a repurchase on this brand. I have never used La Roche-Posay but will be researching their products to see if I should use anything else!
Brantford, ON
As much as I love this brands other products, I don't love this one. I dont find it removes makeup hardly at all, and it leaves a film behind. If you have dry skin you might find it hydrating but I'm oily and I don't find it does anything for my skin.
When it comes to my skin i like to invest in products that works starting from micellar water to the final mask. I would pay more for my micellar water if it works for me. And this one do. Love it.
L0K 2A0 , WY
I didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin after using this product. It is quite expensive and I likely wouldn’t purchase again because of that. I do like the packaging and that it is available in most drug stores
I often use micellar solutions and I used this one for months. I cleaned my face and got my non waterproof makeup out. I recommend this product because your face feels cleaned and fresh. I think I will buy soon à new one because it was one of the best I bought.
This product gives a very gentle, yet effective cleanse. I work as a retail cosmetician and I typically recommend this to my any of my clients who have sensitivities to some ingredients in cleansers, want something they can use when they're in a rush, or don't like to use much product on their face (but still want more than just tap water as their skincare). It's made with La Roche Posay thermal water as well, so you're also getting the added properties from the minerals. Just dampen a cotton pad and rub it over your face!
São José dos Pinhais
La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution uploaded by Mérili D.
Heey darlings, I would like to talk about this amazing product. This is my third our fourth bottle and I keep totally in love. I like to use at night like a makeup remover, also to mascaras... and what is the best thing??? It's OIL FREE and hypoallergenic! 😲🤗 #tksgod @influenter #🙏
Wilmington, DE
One of the best micellar water that I have ever used. Been using this about three weeks and I'm quite pleased with this. It takes my makeup off with two cotton pads!!! No irritation or breakouts either! So good for my dry and sensitive skin. I'm highly recommend this micellar water
This micellar solution is one of the best products I tested from a brand I really love. La Roche-Posay's range is great for my skin, never had a reaction such as itchiness or dryness and redness like I got from using other brands. The best quality of this solution is that it leaves you refreshed for a long time. Really recommend!