La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution

Does this product have any healing properties?
Este producto en verdad funciona? Como deja la piel?
I'd been using this to get the last makeup residue off after washing, but I've found it makes my nose break out. I am pregnant, so it could be sensitive skin weirdness, but has anyone else had this irritate their skin?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Costs too much and the garnier micellar water is so much better, and costs way less. Disappointing to be honest.
Santiago, Región metropolitana
Para pieles sensibles es la mejor. Deja piel hidratada. Es muy gentil, deja un aspecto refrescante y luminoso.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
Love this stuff to remove my makeup. It is very gentle and gets the job done. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Lethbridge, Alberta
A great, basic micellar water that is gentle and suitable for sensitive skin.  Effective; mid-priced.
Winnipeg
Love this product! Takes off make up other products even left behind! It leaves your skin feeling so clean.
Wishaw
Love this product, it last a very long time and it doesn't take much product to remove all of your make up.
juarez
I love this micrllar solution because I fell my skin more on point I don’t know it is just perfect for me
SCUNTHORPE, SCUNTHORPE
bit pricey. packaging is nice. gentle on skin. didn't really do much of a massive difference for my skin.
Kildare
This dried out my skin which doesn't usually happen. I think there are better ones for the price
New Castle, DE
I love La Roche-Psay Micellar water. It is very smooth and doesn’t irritate skin. Recommend