La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution

Does this product have any healing properties?
Este producto en verdad funciona? Como deja la piel?
I'd been using this to get the last makeup residue off after washing, but I've found it makes my nose break out. I am pregnant, so it could be sensitive skin weirdness, but has anyone else had this irritate their skin?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Costa Mesa, CA
I use this to wipe down my face before using toner, as washing my face everyday is too taxing and causes my skin to get irritated and break out. This gets the dirt and oil off and preps it for the toner so nice, and it smells amazing too. I've never had a problem with breakouts with this and it lasts a long time.
Whitehall, OH
I started using this product after youtuber Madison Miller mentioned it. I find the trial size at target and decided to give it a try since, like Madison, I have extremely sensitive skin. This product has been truly amazing! AMAZING! I am in love and don't believe I'll ever use another cleanser. My face looks and feels amazing!
Bronx, NY
I believe this is a good product, my moms used it and didn’t like the results so she gave it to me, I wouldn’t buy it because I think it’s quite expensive but if it’s free sure!!!
New Bedford, MA
I've been using this for the past year and I absolutely love it. It is a little pricey but compared to the very popular bio derma I think this is better, more readily available and less money. I love using this after cleansing to make sure I've gotten all makeup off my skin an also love it as an eye makeup remover. I always get mine at cvs and with extra bucks almost always it's such a good buy.
Wilmington, DE
I was recommended to use this by my dermatologist and have absolutely loved using it. It is a very gentle product on my skin especially when it was irritated. I have rebought this product a couple of times will absolutely continue to use it!! Definitely worth it for all skin types!
This product takes all my makeup off. I prefer using this solution with a cotton ball over the wipes that are soaked in micellar water because I can put as much product on the cotton ball as I want. I feel like it leaves my face fresh without drying it out. I bought this specifically to use in the winter, but I've actually enjoyed using it all year.
Brooklyn, NY
I've heard great things about this products so I decided to purchase it. It was a bit pricey around 21 bucks but its really worth it and a little goes a long way. When i think I've removed my makeup...think again. This thing takes out allllll the products from ur face leaving it clean and fresh. This is definetely in my day/night akin routine.
I love this! I originally bought it because I started with accutane and my skin got SO sensitive I couldn't even sleep properly because whenever my face touched my pillow my face would sting by the contact, so I didn't know what to use on my face to remove my makeup and to clean my face without irritating it even further. So I researched and read that a girl that was also on accutane used this to remove her makeup and I thought I would give it a try. I LOVE it! It really is for sensitive skin! it worked really well with me that I finished the entire bottle and I had only a good experience with it. Totally recommend.
This is my favorite micellar water! No smell, gets the job done and doesn't leave an oily film like some other brands do. I like the size of the bottle, mine came with an additional travel size which is great for planes. This bottle will last me a while but once I run out it will definitely be repurchased!
Doral
La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution uploaded by Laura R.
No remueve del todo el maquillaje yo por lo general me lo aplicó y después me toca lavarme la cara con agua y otra cosa pero no irrita para nada la piel, al contrario la deja muy fresca