La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution

Does this product have any healing properties?
Este producto en verdad funciona? Como deja la piel?
I'd been using this to get the last makeup residue off after washing, but I've found it makes my nose break out. I am pregnant, so it could be sensitive skin weirdness, but has anyone else had this irritate their skin?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Powell, TN
I love this! My skin feels so clean but not oily, and not stripped and tight either. I try and get all of my makeup off in 2 steps, and this works perfect! It doesn't break me out either-major bonus!
N Las Vegas, NV
Works anywhere and everywhere. Makes your skin feel cleaner than just using water and no rinsing is perfect when you are on the go. I use it on every trip to freshen up.
Lagunitas, CA
This product does the trick. I like using micellular water after a long days face of makeup is removed. This product is gentle. I had a tester so I am not sure of the packaging quality. The price doesn't bother me, you get what you pay for. I would absolutely recommend this product to others seeking micellular water.
I like this micellar water. It definitely cleanses, but I still prefer other micellar waters than this. And it's a little more pricey for what you get. Love other products from this company like moisturizer and sunscreen, but I don't need to look to them for cleansing waters.
Gainesville, FL
LRP is a fantastic overall brand for skincare. This product effectively cleans the skin without leaving any residue on the surface of the skin. For the cost, I wish the bottle was larger but I’ll take it. Doesn’t cause any irritation either! I’d highly recommend it.
1,250 reviews
I think this is rather over-priced for what it does. It didn't really remove my makeup all that well and I really regretted purchasing this. It does not remove waterproof makeup and I really wish it had some type of pump dispenser as well to make it more user friendly.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy this product and have repurchased it already.  I use it on the go for work and it is effective, powerful, doesn't leave a bad residue either. The price is great too. I would purchase again and again if I could - happy with the product
It’s a little expensive but I think it definitely does the job of cleansing the skin and keeping it supple and not dry feeling. It’s really convenient as well, being located in your local CVS or ultra beauty stores.
This product is great for sensitive skin! Just a few drops is all you need to take off a days worth of makeup. Keeps your skin hydrated, healthy and clean! I would purchase this product again!
Let's start this off with how much I love this product. It does the perfect job at removing all my make-up. I actually never heard of this product before until my friend recommended it to me 3 months ago. Since then, it has become my go-to makeup remover. I love how after I use it, my skin does not feel oily. I find that a lot of times when I use other makeup removers (even if it says oil free), my skin feels like theres still a layer of product on it. It removes all my water-proof make up with ease and it does not require a whole lot of product to do so. The feeling when using this product is like using water on a cotton pad to remove my makeup. There is barely a hint of fragrance in it so perfect for people who are sensitive to smell and extra aromatic chemicals. It also feels very gentle on my skin. It is a little bit pricey, but I would be willing to buy it again.