2 colors available

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

High Make-Up Removal Power And Physiological Ph. Cleansing Agents Selected For An Optimal Tolerance. With La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Gently Cleanses Soap, Alcohol, Colorant And Paraben Free Non-Comedogenic Made In France

• Este producto en verdad funciona? Como deja la piel? 1 Answers
  • I'd been using this to get the last makeup residue off after washin...1 Answers
  • Does this product have any healing properties?1 Answers
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I read this was a great product so I bought it because my bioderma one was out and couldn't find a replacement. In my experience this cause me acne breakout almost inmediately, it cleanses very well but you have to know you could have a bad reaction. Another thing that bother me when I bought it was the smell, it was so strong that made me dizzy but didn't last much. Definetly I was allergic but doesn't mean this is bad but you have to know you may be allergic too so you have to be careful when you consider this product.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Micellar water, for both cleansing my skin and fully removing all my makeup. I have sensitive eyes, and typically can't use normal eye makeup removers as it causes major irritation. However, La Roche-Posay Micellar water works like a dream, without the irritation. My friend introduced me to this brand last year and I've been hooked ever since. Who needs a counter full of skincare products? This gets the job done and leaves my skin glowing!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to wipe down my face before using toner, as washing my face everyday is too taxing and causes my skin to get irritated and break out. This gets the dirt and oil off and preps it for the toner so nice, and it smells amazing too. I've never had a problem with breakouts with this and it lasts a long time.
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Brookhaven, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended to use this by my dermatologist and have absolutely loved using it. It is a very gentle product on my skin especially when it was irritated. I have rebought this product a couple of times will absolutely continue to use it!! Definitely worth it for all skin types!
Amy
Amy
Memphis, TN
I never really understood micellar solutions but bought this because a friend recommended it to me. It is so light and refreshing to my skin. Also, it is scary how much makeup it removes even after you THOUGHT you got all of it off.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
I have tried so many of these waters but I never end up liking one as much as this. It doesn't leave a film. It doesn't have a strong fragrance. It just works.
Laurynn P.
Laurynn P.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite micellar waters, along with Bioderma, but I would be more apt to reach for this since it is available at my local CVS. I use this in the morning instead of washing my face so that it doesn't get too stripped as my skin is already dry/dehydrated, or at night after I wash my face to get the rest of my mascara off. This gets EVERYTHING with just one cotton pad, doesn't burn my eyes at all, and doesn't leave a sticky film. This is everything I want in a micellar water. For the price it's a great value as well- the bottle is huge.
Christine N.
Christine N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of this micellar water. My first micellar water was the Simple one as it has a short ingredient list with some great skincare ingredients, but it would sting my eyes and would make my vision blurry when taking off heavy duty eye makeup and would leave a film on the skin afterwards. I just thought that was what micellar was like.

Not the case. This one removes eye makeup much easier and faster and there is no stinging or blurring of the eyes. It also doesn't leave a film that you feel like you have to wash off afterwards. This one is just all around more pleasant to use.

I'm glad I tried this micellar water because now I know they are not all the same.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this micellar water. Compared to others I have tried, including Garnier's, this has by far been the best. I have very sensitive skin and severe eczema. This water has not caused me any break outs and always leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I use this every day to cleanse and remove my makeup.
Heleny C.
Heleny C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite micellar water! No smell, gets the job done and doesn't leave an oily film like some other brands do. I like the size of the bottle, mine came with an additional travel size which is great for planes. This bottle will last me a while but once I run out it will definitely be repurchased!
Xitlaly P.
Xitlaly P.
Monterrey
Este producto en verdad funciona? Como deja la piel?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Does this product have any healing properties?
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Corvallis, OR
I'd been using this to get the last makeup residue off after washing, but I've found it makes my nose break out. I am pregnant, so it could be sensitive skin weirdness, but has anyone else had this irritate their skin?