BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

High Make-Up Removal Power And Physiological Ph. Cleansing Agents Selected For An Optimal Tolerance. With La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Gently Cleanses Soap, Alcohol, Colorant And Paraben Free Non-Comedogenic Made In France

• Este producto en verdad funciona? Como deja la piel? 1 Answers
  • I'd been using this to get the last makeup residue off after wash...1 Answers
  • Does this product have any healing properties?1 Answers
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I just have to say that. La Roche has been overlooked here in the States i use a few of there products in my regimen. After cleansing I apply this directly on my skin it pulls out everything i thought i washed away with my cleanser. . I definitely recommend this to everyone that feels they arent thoroughly cleaning at times. You may be surprised. Pleasantly
Ali R.
This gentle, yet effective solution is one of my favorite products. Its smell is incredible and automatically makes me feel like I am at a spa. I use the micellar solution 4-5 times a week, after a long day, before washing my face. My skin feels clear without being dryed out like most toners.
JJ L.
Review for: La Roche-Posay Micellar Water Cleansing Solution more...
I have crazy sensitive skin - can’t even use the garnier one! But this definitely works for me. Yes it’s more expensive than others, but it takes off makeup more easily too! So all in all, value for money
Meghan T.
Scarborough , ON
This is super refreshing and removes traces of makeup and impurities. Does not leave the face feeling tight or dry and has a soothing effect. Would certainly purchase again and do recommend this!
claudia l.
Love this product! Ive tried this and the garnier micellar water and i prefer this one. It takes off all my make up and leaves my skin looking clean. It also has a very nice soft scent. I usually buy new products before i finish old ones but this one i finished completely. Will buy again
Melody W.
Highland Park, NJ
Review for: La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution more...
Let's start this off with how much I love this product. It does the perfect job at removing all my make-up. I actually never heard of this product before until my friend recommended it to me 3 months ago. Since then, it has become my go-to makeup remover.

I love how after I use it, my skin does not feel oily. I find that a lot of times when I use other makeup removers (even if it says oil free), my skin feels like theres still a layer of product on it. It removes all my water-proof make up with ease and it does not require a whole lot of product to do so. The feeling when using this product is like using water on a cotton pad to remove my makeup.

There is barely a hint of fragrance in it so perfect for people who are sensitive to smell and extra aromatic chemicals. It also feels very gentle on my skin. It is a little bit pricey, but I would be willing to buy it again.
Laurynn P.
Boston, MA
This is one of my favorite micellar waters, along with Bioderma, but I would be more apt to reach for this since it is available at my local CVS. I use this in the morning instead of washing my face so that it doesn't get too stripped as my skin is already dry/dehydrated, or at night after I wash my face to get the rest of my mascara off. This gets EVERYTHING with just one cotton pad, doesn't burn my eyes at all, and doesn't leave a sticky film. This is everything I want in a micellar water. For the price it's a great value as well- the bottle is huge.
Christine N.
I'm a fan of this micellar water. My first micellar water was the Simple one as it has a short ingredient list with some great skincare ingredients, but it would sting my eyes and would make my vision blurry when taking off heavy duty eye makeup and would leave a film on the skin afterwards. I just thought that was what micellar was like.

Not the case. This one removes eye makeup much easier and faster and there is no stinging or blurring of the eyes. It also doesn't leave a film that you feel like you have to wash off afterwards. This one is just all around more pleasant to use.

I'm glad I tried this micellar water because now I know they are not all the same.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I absolutely love this micellar water. Compared to others I have tried, including Garnier's, this has by far been the best. I have very sensitive skin and severe eczema. This water has not caused me any break outs and always leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I use this every day to cleanse and remove my makeup.
Karen L.
New York
La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution My favorite micellar water! It doesn't have a smell and it's doesn't feel oily at all! I wet a cotton pad and swipe it over my face to get any remaining makeup and oil off. And best part it dries up without having to rinse anything off or feel like you even put anything on!
Lisa B.
Does this product have any healing properties?
Pamela S.
Corvallis, OR
I'd been using this to get the last makeup residue off after washing, but I've found it makes my nose break out. I am pregnant, so it could be sensitive skin weirdness, but has anyone else had this irritate their skin?
Xitlaly P.
Monterrey
Este producto en verdad funciona? Como deja la piel?