BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Gentle make-up remover for normal to combination sensitive skin. Suitable for waterproof make-up removal. Non-comedogenic.

Vanessa A.
Absolutely love this! This has been my usual facial cleanser for the past several years and it has never let me down. I will try new products occasionally, but I always come back to this one. It is healing and soothing to my sensitive skin, and doesn't dry me out at all. I have nothing but positive things to say about this cleansing gel.
Ivana O.
This is a wonderful cleanser that makes makeup removal so easy (which is what it is intended for) There is a fragrance to it that smells lovely and won't irritate the skin. Would be comparable to Cetaphil's gentle face & body cleanser in terms of how gentle it is on the skin. This product is great on a brush system as well, if you want that extra cleansing boost.
Nou L.
I've had this product for about a year now, however I don't really reach for it that often. The reason for that is because it doesn't leave a "My face feels really clean" after you use it. I don't know, maybe it's just me or maybe it's because it's a gel cleanser.
Tatsiana P.
San Francisco, CA
Like the texture, smell, and it is sort of effective. But I figured I need to use this a few times for my face to be actually clean.
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto.. ninguno de los de la roche me han decepcionado. son perfectos para la piel delicada, y tienen un aroma suave
Maggie B.
I love this stuff. It is so expensive which takes away the two stars. But I really think it's high quality.
Kim Z.
Lightweight and great for sensitive skin. Would purchase again. Price is a bit high for the product.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
S M.
My Holy Grail. This is a beautifully formulated cleanser. It is gentle and non-stripping, with a soft scent. It works and it works well. I love that this doesn't irritate my skin and cleanses leaving skin feeling balanced. Overall a fantastic staple I used daily: I must have repurchased it over 20 times! Until LRP decided to discontinue it, which has made me very sad. I haven't found a replacement- glossier milky jelly and and the cerave hydrating cleanser come close.
Diane N.
Super gentle cleanser, that applies onto the face so smoothly it's insane. The only thing is you can't just use this to take off all your makeup, would need another product to remove makeup and then use this to finish it all off, it's great in the sense that it's not going to take away your skin nature oils.
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
É bom para pele oleosa ?