La Roche-Posay Nutritic Transforming Care For Very Dry Skin Ultra-fine Cream With Biolipids 5.0%, 1.35-Ounce Boxes

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Alanna K.
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product to be really great for clearing my skin. It kept breakouts to a minimum and I used it for about one or two years. The only reason I am not giving it five stars is that it says it is for dry skin but I did not see it be particularly hydrating. It might be better in combination with other products but alone, I thought it was a good enough cleanser.
Manar R.
Manar R.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great and really does help with dry skin. I have extremely dry skin and after using this it feels great.
Svetlana P.
Svetlana P.
Berlin
Recently, I discovered very dry spots on my shoulders and just under collar bone and nothing really helped (though I use body oil after every shower). I got this product by chance (it was inside My Little Box) and decided to give it a try. I cannot say that the spots are completely normal and soft, but much, much better! I also tried to use this product on dry spots on my face and that worked perfectly. Really loved it!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a few samples of this from the baby time show last year and I love how it feels on my skin. It doesn't clog my pores and it lets my skin breathe. If you have dry skin this is something that will work to hydrate and replenish it without leaving it greasy. I highly recommend.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
i was gifted the sample size of this product from a friend and was not at all impressed. it did nothing. it smelt kind of off. the consistencey of the product was weird, watery and clumpy. would give this a second chance, but not likely i would purchase this for myself.
nesrine o.
nesrine o.
Très bon produits
Un doux peeling le soir grâce à ce produit pour éliminer les tâches brunes , à faire attention le lendemain pas trop s'exposer au soleil et surtout un écran solaire à appliquer , Je recommande celui de la roche posay il est bien en utilisant aussi comme gel l'Effaclar de la roche posay très bon produit il laisse la peau nette et douce
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel
Azza M.
Azza M.
La goulette
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad for my dry skin its not that great but it does the job .. maybe I will try to use it in the futur .. but now i'm looking for something different
Khrystyna K.
Khrystyna K.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect cream for dry skin for winter time. It protects it, doesn't irritate, makes it smooth and takes away all redness.
Manoel S.
Manoel S.
Boituva
Very effective! Really protect my skin against the sun and it is good for people with oily skin because keep it dry and hydrated.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Kingston, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't do much for my skin. Felt super light weight but in the morning would look more greasy on my face. Very gentle though.