BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

With La Roche-Posay thermal spring water Transforming Care for Very Dry Lips Biolipids + Ceramide 5 ; see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
College Sta, TX
This product works wonders for lips. It is super moisturizing. I'm a repeat user. It met all my expectations. I love their entire skincare line. Their lotion is great for dry skin. I would buy all of their products I've tried again!
Grimelys J.
Grimelys J.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey I can see the great great for free shipping and free shipping and shipping no matter how many days it does to me the free shipping is great app for free shipping and free shipping no matter how many times
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and would recommend it to anyone that wants their lips to feel soft and healthy again
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Waukesha , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usei em outra embalagem, mas acho que melhorou e estou ansiosa para testar essa
Emily Michelle F.
Emily Michelle F.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands-down the best thing to have ever happened to my lips. The fact that it's in a tube and not in a little pot make it easy to quickly apply on the go, and to conveniently store in any bag. This product was recommended to me by a beautician at my local Shopper's Drug Mart; I was a little bit reluctant to spend so much on a lip moisturizer, but decided to try it due to the extreme dryness my lips suffer from, particularly in the winter months. After using this religiously for about six months now, I would never go back to using any other product as my main lip moisturizer. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to restore their lips to total softness.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Simcoe
Este producto es magnifico, no se porque pero mis labios siempre han sido muy secos, especialmente en el tiempo de invierno ahora mas que estoy en canada, habia probado muchos productos antes y ninguno funcionaba. Hasta que una amiga me regalo este producto yo creo que ella vio que es tan frustrada jaja bueno como sea después de tan solo una semana mis labios estaban totalmente hidratos y ya no se despellegaban. Realmente recomiendo este producto.
Yo ya nunca lo suelto
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best balm I have used for my lips! It seriously works wonders by keeping my lips moisturized and smooth. If you have dry lips or chapped lips and nothing has worked you NEED to try this out!!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
es un producto genial, hidrata y protege bastante los labios, los deja bellos, y los repara mucho del daño que causa el medio ambiente en ellos, me gusta bastante super recomendable .
Martina Š.
Martina Š.
Nova Gradiška
I really love this product.Made my lips soft and silky.They also have great skin care products.I love their line for oily skin.LRP products saved my skin from scars and pimples.
Joesbel H.
Joesbel H.
barinas,Venezuela
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este hidratante labial es realmente bueno evita que tengas cueritos ee resequedad en tus labios y asi los labiales se ven fabulosos
Riddhi B.
Riddhi B.
Liberal, KS
Does it only heal the lip? Or other areas of your face?
lynn c.
lynn c.
What is this for
Monica M.
Monica M.
Where can I find this? Price?
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? Is it good ?
Amy W.
Amy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy or order this?