BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche; Nutritic Intense helps to soothe and comfort dry skin, reducing sensations of tightness and helping to reinforce the skin's natural barrier function layer by layer. Enveloping, rich cream texture. - Nourishing care to help reinforce the skin's barrier function layer by layer. - Innovation: this new generation of lipids to stimulate moisturising factors, lipids and proteins to help improve skin comfort and protection. Dry and sensitive skin is intensely moisturised, comforted and soothed. Helps to increase skin suppleness. see more...

PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
I tottaly love this product so much! It is my favorite brand and it helped me avoid all the redness and black heads on my face. I recommend all of you who suffer from this problems that i have.Its really works <3 I should buy one more for me!!!!!!!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff is a game changer! Lightweight and greaseless. It transforms the look and feel of my skin immediatly. Absorbs evenly and leaves an even tone.
Josée C.
Sudbury
This moisturizer feels and smells amazing. It is the first high end moisturizer I’ve purchased and it still one of my favourites. Helped make my skin look and feel smooth and hydrated when it was extremely dry and flaky.
Rebecca C.
London, London
This is my everyday moisturiser and it has been for years. It's quite strong but I have very dry skin and am prone to eczema so it's just perfect for me. I've used the non-intense version too but find it a bit greasy whereas this one feels like it just goes straight into my skin. Love it!
Ashahel J.
Chatham , ON
This is the only face cream that I have found (and I've tried a lot) that completely combats my extra dry skin in the winter. It makes my skin feel so soft and I can also use it in the summer when I'm less dry, without it making me feel oily.