BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense; For dry and sensitive skin prone to tightness. - Nourishing care to help reinforce the skin's barrier function layer by layer. - Innovation: our new generation of lipids to stimulate moisturising factors, lipids and proteins to help improve skin comfort and protection. Dry and sensitive skin is intensely moisturised, comforted and soothed. Helps to increase skin suppleness. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
I Love This Product A Lot I Have Seen Diffeces In My Face My Skin Was very Dry It Would Make My Foundation Look Flakey Now That I Have This product It Leaves My Face Lookinh nice I Give this 5Stars i love this soo much i have like 3 bottles of this
Gris H.
This is great moisturizer for dry skin. I love to use it in the winter season. It helps my skin retain the moisture. I feel my skin soft and hydrated with this. The price is good and I would recommend this to those with dry skin.