La Roche-Posay My UV Patch

Discover the 1st stretchable wearable patch connected to an app to track your UV exposure, and to learn more about your sun behavior. MY UV Patch lasts up to three days and can be used by children and adults.

1) Download the MY UV Patch app

2) Create a profile

3) Apply patch

4) Scan patch

Do these these hurt to pull off? ?
Recieved this in the mail has anyone used it before? Where you pleased with how it worked? Im excited to try it but not convinced it will stay on for 5 days. La Roche-Posay My UV Patch
Now that I’ve tried the product, I’m quite disappointed in the performance. There was no set time as to when I needed to check in on the app, I stopped receiving notifications and it didn’t give much practical advice, also the patch was meant to last a couple of days on my skin yet kept falling off, even on the first day. Definitely needs improvement
Start your review of La Roche-Posay My UV Patch!
How would you rate this product?
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
La Roche-Posay My UV Patch uploaded by Sahi A.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are very easy to use and sticks pretty well...it works well on the inflamed bumpy acne, make sure the skin is completely dry before use!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
La Roche-Posay My UV Patch uploaded by Jessica V.
This is an awesome idea. I love that there in an app to check your UV levels! So cool! Plus its a cute little sticker that my 8 year old wanted to put on! Although it does not stay on as long as 3 days. More like 1 and a half on my daughter. It was a little hard to get the back of the sticker off resulting in the edge not sticking too well. But this a great concept and i give 4 stars for effort! i received this product in exchange for my honest review by #influenster
Ashley A.
Yacolt, WA
We applied these UV patches to our 6 year old and 8 year old before a day at the lake. They had the exact same sun exposure but read differently. Eventually they did come off - although they claimed to be waterproof! Packaging was nice. App was easy to use. Kids weren't too sure about them, though.
selena D.
San Andreas, CA
Love the technology of this thing this is sunblock of the future. This companys ptoducts are amazing. I have the daily sunblock and some for my kids
Bralmarys B.
Elizabethport, NJ
Uff this is one of my mom's favorite brands! La Roche-Posay is definitely worth having if you want to take good care of your skin
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
These are a totally new product that I had the pleasure of checking out. Revolutionary, since skincare is so important for our overall health. To have a product remind you of sundamage prevention is awesome!!
Amy B.
Cambridge, OH
La Roche-Posay My UV Patch uploaded by Amy B.
I seriously love the concept of this patch, so much so that I couldn't wait to take a pool day with my son to test it out! Unfortunately, it fell a bit short of my expectations. Scanning with the app can be a little wonky. I had to do it several times in a row on a couple of occasions to get it to actually give me my results. Also, right after stepping outside, I did a scan and it immediately told me I was in a danger zone of sun exposure. About an hour later, nothing had changed with weather conditions, but when I scanned, it said I was in a safe zone again and kept me there all day, even though the sun became more intense as the day went on. The other downfall was the patch itself. It's supposed to last for several days, even when in wster, hut after about two hours of it on, and minimal time in the water, it started peeling off. By the 4th hour, about half was off. I do think that with some tweaking, this patch has the power to be an awesome, life changing product.
Stephanie T.
Sinking Spg, PA
I love the patch! I'm actually buying more for my family and me. It's a good way to know how exposed you are to the sun and if is time to put more sunscreen on. Love the app too!
Noelle G.
Santa Rosa, CA
La Roche-Posay My UV Patch uploaded by Noelle G.
This HEART 💙 is very unique, it's the first stretchable wearable patch that connects to an app and tracks your UV exposure. These little UV heart💙 patches are safe to use on adults and children.They can last on your skin up to 3 days! I recieved them complementary for testing #PlaySafeInTheSun #contest @LaRochePosayUSA @Influenster I'm so facinated with the technology in these! So cool!! It's so important to protect our skin, now we can easily track our exposure with these cute patches! Thanks so much for introducing these to me @influenster @LaRochePosayUSA 💙 I love the concept, however the adhesive did not stay on me to give a good review. I'd love to try them again.
Damary P.
Babylon, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Is nice that I can know how is the sun is going in my face/body, also is super cute how is look like ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brianna L.
Hamilton, ON
il y a 2 ans
Anna D. il y a 2 ans
I have tried these and they are really cool.  The kids loved checking the app to see if they should apply more sunctrss, or get out od the sun.  We used them boating and swimming and I was suprised how well they stayed on, and for several days.  It also made a cute heart shaped sun tan spot after we took them off.  The sunscreen from that company is also excellent