BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Discover the 1st stretchable wearable patch connected to an app to track your UV exposure, and to learn more about your sun behavior. MY UV Patch lasts up to three days and can be used by children and adults.

1) Download the MY UV Patch app

2) Create a profile

3) Apply patch

4) Scan patch

Iris M.
Tampa
I heard about these and bought a container of sunscreen just to get one (came free with the expensive sunscreen). The patch itself is fine, but the app is really annoying. It kept asking me to scan the patch EVERY FIVE MINUTES. I was on a 4 hour bike ride so that was just crazy. And the feedback is very confusing. What's the difference between "Wow!" "Stunning!" and "Great!"? Why does it go from "Wow!" to "Beware!" to "Wow!" in the space of 20 minutes when I didn't change what I was doing? Why doesn't it just tell me how much sun exposure I'm getting???
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
A little confusing when I first tried one. I put it on wrong. Once applied it can be left for several days and monitored via app. I thought it was really clever little product as it worked and I barely felt it on my hand. It was like wearing a thin bandaid. Smart for people who are in the sun all day!
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are a totally new product that I had the pleasure of checking out. Revolutionary, since skincare is so important for our overall health. To have a product remind you of sundamage prevention is awesome!!
Yevgeniya S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Available from L'Oréal-owned skincare brand La Roche-Posay, UV Sense is a battery-free wearable electronic sensor that can measure your UV exposure and store up to three months worth of data. Coming in at less than two millimeters thick and and nine millimeters in diameter, it's designed to be worn on your thumbnail and lasts for up to two weeks.
Amy B.
Cambridge, OH
I seriously love the concept of this patch, so much so that I couldn't wait to take a pool day with my son to test it out! Unfortunately, it fell a bit short of my expectations. Scanning with the app can be a little wonky. I had to do it several times in a row on a couple of occasions to get it to actually give me my results. Also, right after stepping outside, I did a scan and it immediately told me I was in a danger zone of sun exposure. About an hour later, nothing had changed with weather conditions, but when I scanned, it said I was in a safe zone again and kept me there all day, even though the sun became more intense as the day went on. The other downfall was the patch itself. It's supposed to last for several days, even when in wster, hut after about two hours of it on, and minimal time in the water, it started peeling off. By the 4th hour, about half was off. I do think that with some tweaking, this patch has the power to be an awesome, life changing product.
Felecia P.
Wilmington, NC
I received this product for the purpose of giving a review but the opinion is completely my own.
I was not overly impressed with this product. The idea of the technology is very cool and the app is easy to use. I just feel that the sensitivity is a little high/seems to be an over-reaction- this may be due to the fact that i have lived at the beach my entire life and am used to being outside. I am certainly no sun safe poster child. I put on the patch the morning of a water park day. I scanned the patch after quickly stepping out onto my porch and all was well- i was in the safe zone! However after a 20 minute drive in the car i rescanned the app informed me i needed to cover up and reapply 30/50 spf. This surprised me since i drive around regularly without sunscreen and the patch was on the arm in the interior of the car. After an hour at the waterpark you can image the patch was pretty concerned for me and told me to put on protective clothing, reapply sunscreen, and get in the shade. I didn't do that but i did reapply and the next day was not even a little burnt. The patch was difficult to scan at times. Not a product i would ever use, but their sunscreen is great. Having said all this i have an olive skin tone and rarely ever burn- especially if i wear sunscreen, if was was more fair skinned my opinion may be different but honestly i feel like this app just tells you what you likely already know.
Nesha S.
Miami
This patch is wasn’t work with me. Even if I love another items from this brand but this patch unfortunately not working. But it has nice packages and fast delivery. My skin in dry. Probably I will recommend it to my friends who has oily skin.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
[product:squatty-potty-ecco-toilet-stool,-white,-9-inch] of the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt baths
Noelle G.
Santa Rosa, CA
This HEART 💙 is very unique, it's the first stretchable wearable patch that connects to an app and tracks your UV exposure. These little UV heart💙 patches are safe to use on adults and children.They can last on your skin up to 3 days! I recieved them complementary for testing #PlaySafeInTheSun #contest @LaRochePosayUSA @Influenster I'm so facinated with the technology in these!
So cool!! It's so important to protect our skin, now we can easily track our exposure with these cute patches! Thanks so much for introducing these to me @influenster @LaRochePosayUSA 💙 I love the concept, however the adhesive did not stay on me to give a good review. I'd love to try them again.
Rebecca P.
Albuquerque, NM
I received this product for free for testing purposes, but the opinions expressed in this review are totally mine.

This is a really great product and I can see this being an awesome tool to help make sun protection habits a little more fun for younger (and older) kids. These stickers work in conjunction with a free smart phone app. You basically scan your sticker every 90 minutes and a cute cartoon character "Helios" lets you know if you're sun safe or not! This could be a great way to get kiddos to reapply their sunscreen -I know this is always a fight with my kids. Would highly recommend! I wore mine for three full days, through pool play, workouts at the gym and showers- this patch is supposed to be good for three days, not sure if you can use it past that or not but mine still looked fresh at the end of day 3. Seems like a great value & it made for a cute weekend accessory!
Sloane S.
Is this reusable? I keep seeing it online and am curious if it's a one time use product or if I can monitor my sun exposure for a while.
Brittany B.
Hays, KS
Does this actually work?
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
How much do these cost and are they one time use or reusable?