La Roche-Posay Micellar Water Gel uploaded by Memory L.La Roche-Posay Micellar Water Gel uploaded by Salma A.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #34 in Micellar Water

Purifies, softens and freshens skin while respecting its physiological pH

• Micelles effectively remove makeup
  • Soothing gel texture
  • Use as a makeup remover and daily cleanser

Makeup Remover Micellar Water Gel purifes and refreshes while respecting the skin's physiological pH

Makeup Remover Micellar Water Gel contains:

• Dirt-encapsulating micelles: Naturally lift dirt, oil, makeup, and pollution upon contact with the skin and no harsh rubbing necessary.
  • Poloxamer: A mild cleanser so gentle it is used in contact lens solution
  • La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: Antioxidant-rich water to soothe skin

Ingredients: Aqua/ Water • Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane • Carbomer• Sodium Hyaluronate • Sodium Hydroxide • Poloxamer 184 • Disodium Edta • Caprylyl Glycol • Polysorbate 20 • Phenoxyethanol • Parfum/ Fragrance

Usage:

• Use as a makeup remover and daily cleanser
  • Cleanse morning and evening
  • Gently apply to wet face and massage into skin
  • No need to rinse

Buy on La Roch...*
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
It’s fine... it says for sensitive skin but sensitive skin doesn’t like fragrance. It’s not very effective.. to be honest a lot of makeup removers leave residue.. but this has more than the usual. Which is why it’s just okay. I mostly use it for makeup brush cleaner.
Sierra W.
Statesboro, GA
This product is great and worth the money! It totally removes all of my makeup and doesn't leave a weird residue on my face. I don't have oily skin so that may be why. My sister said she didn't love it, and she has oily skin. It is very hydrating! I will be purchasing again
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
La Roche-Posay Makeup Remover Micellar Water Gel Cleanser is gentle on your skin, yet removes the tough make up. I purchased La Roche-Posay Makeup Remover Micellar Water Gel Cleanser from Ulta for about 20 bucks. I recommend using La Roche-Posay Makeup Remover Micellar Water Gel Cleanser.
Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
This makeup remover cleanser is pretty awesome. I bought it at Target for $14.99 and it's a pretty big bottle. I use while in the shower with my Pixnor facial brush. You only need about a dime size amount because this product lathers like crazy. It removes a good amount of product, makes my skin feel fresh without drying it out. I only give it 4 stars because of the fact that it doesn't smell that great, but not the end of the world.
Julia R.
Searcy, AR
AMAZING! First off, I love this brand their products have worked amazingly for me. I have acne prone skin and wow, it helped me get my acne under control. The price for what your getting, and the quality of the product isn't bad at all. I would for sure recommend this product to my friends and family!
J. T.
I really love this product and how it gets Everything off when you are washing your face. All the makeup comes right off and your skin feels extremely clean and refreshing. I would highly recommend this product to family friends or anyone needing a good makeup remover
Adrienne D.
This is a great basic cleanser that cleans well but doesn't leave your face feeling stripped afterwards. It has the dual benefits of a micellar water combined with a gel cleanser. It is very effective yet gentle on my combination skin. I would definitely repurchase.
Peyton K.
Columbia , SC
Seriously love this stuff! It woks perfectly for when I apply eyeshadow and there is fall out. A little goes along way with this stuff so you're getting your moneys worth! This stuff is a lot more gentle on the skin to makeup removers I have used previously.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Love this makeup remover it is easy to use and helps take all makeup off. You dont need much product to do the job. The only thing is that I like to make sure I wash my face with face wash after this makeup remover because it leaves products on the face.
Linda F.
I would never use another micellar water gel cleanser (or any other micellar water product from another brand).  I received a sample of this from someone I know and bought it immediately when I ran out.  It's more on the high end, but nice for your skin.