BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #17 in Micellar Water

Cleanses, tones and soothes skin, while respecting its physiological balance. With dirt-encapsulating micelles to cleanse while respecting skin's natural physiological balance. A gentle, mildly scented texture that wipes off with a cotton pad. Use as a 3-in-1 no-rinse solution: cleanses, tones and removes make-up. see more...

• Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also doe...2 Answers
  • What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Clea...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than any other brand of this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daniela M.
San Francisco , CA
Best micellar water with Bioderma. Leaves my skin clean, no residue, gentle with sensitive skin and no perfume. It is perfect for cleaning after my makeup wipes, in the morning , or whenever I need to refresh my face.
Siobhan S.
Portland, OR
Really great product! I love this smell and it makes my skin feel very clean without leaving any sticky residue behind. I gave it a try after an employee at Walgreens recommended it to me and it has totally replaced the simple water I was using before
Tiana V.
Tustin , CA
This stuff is bomb! Took off ALL of my makeup very easily. It’s also great for fixing mistakes on your eye makeup without leaving a greasy residue like other makeup removers. And it doesn’t make your skin feel gross after using it!!
Rachel N.
I️ usually use the Garnier miscellar water but thought I️ would give this one a try, it was rather expensive for the amount I️ got (the Garnier bottle is twice the size for the same price) and the bottle is made of a very tough plastic which makes it difficult to control the amount of product which comes out. This meant I️ lost a lot of product. I️ have already ordered a bottle of my Garnier miscellar water...
Lynda L.
Charleston
I love that you can use this on your whole face. Including lips and eyes. It removed all the makeup and left my skin feeling cleansed. I like the light perfumey smell. This is the first time I have used micellar water from La Roche-Posay. I would recommend trying it and I will be getting some again.
Taryn W.
I love this for removing my eye makeup becuse it doesn't sting my eyes like many other things do. And it removes everything perfectly. No residue and no left over makeup.
Linda E.
Asbury Park, NJ
I love love love this product. I use it every night after a day of wearing makeup, it’s the first step to my nightly sling care and sooo refreshing. It definitely clears my skin of a lot of product and whatever else from the day that I know any cleanser wouldn’t on its own.
Nia C.
I’ve just started using this product but I can tell that it has made a big difference with the redness and irritation of my skin. It doesn’t dry out my face and I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It also helps with body acne.
Maria
This is a good micellar water. It cleans my face well, doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin, and feels and smells good. A little goes a long way. I may repurchase it in the future. If you are looking for a good micellar water, I’d check this one out.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I was not a fan of this cleanser.  It burned both my skin and eyes, although my skin can be sensitive at times.  It is also kinda expensive so I would recommend looking for a cleanser elsewhere.
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
is this any good? really wanna try
Rain B.
Memphis, TN
Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also does it shrink your pores? I have oily skin. EXTREMELY OILY SKIN!! Will this help with that? Also I don't wear makeup so if this is just a makeup remover please let me know.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Does this work better than any other brand of this product?
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
is this any good? really wanna try
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?