BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Cleanses, tones and soothes skin, while respecting its physiological balance. With dirt-encapsulating micelles to cleanse while respecting skin's natural physiological balance. A gentle, mildly scented texture that wipes off with a cotton pad. Use as a 3-in-1 no-rinse solution: cleanses, tones and removes make-up. see more...

• Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also does it shr...2 Answers
  • What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?1 Answers
  • Does this work better than any other brand of this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna G.
New York
Review for: La Roche-Posay Micellar Water Facial Cleanser, 3.38 Fl. Oz.
I just don’t live without it anymore. I use to clean my face, sometimes when it’s hot in the summer I use to hydrate. And I use when I’m putting my makeup, to clean my face whe something goes wrong.
Angie P.
Wellesley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser because it's super mild and I can count on it to calm my skin and remove makeup. It's definitely good value since cheaper drugstore versions feel a bit too chemically for me and not nearly as mild. Although I love it, it still didn't beat my Bioderma micellar water so I'm sticking with that for now.
Hannah R.
Greenbrier, AR
Target had a section of sample products to try and I picked up a small bottle of La Roche-Posay Micellar Water Cleanser with low expectations, but wow was I surprised! This removed oil, dirt, makeup (that had not come off even after makeup remover) from my skin like no other, and BONUS made my face feel healthy and hydrated but not oily.
Michelle A.
This is my FAVORITE micellar water to use! It is perfectly hydrating and cleansing and not harsh on the skin at all. Love that it does not leave any residue on the skin too. Would buy over and over again! Love that it also comes in travel sizes as well!
Larissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is AMAZING! It removes all the make up,it doesn’t sting and it doesn’t leave your face sticky. I use very little product and it does the job! So far this is the best make up remover I have ever used
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan of this cleanser.  It burned both my skin and eyes, although my skin can be sensitive at times.  It is also kinda expensive so I would recommend looking for a cleanser elsewhere.
Hannah G.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!! Cleans off all of your makeup with just a few cotton pads :) it makes my skin feel great and clean, and not greasy like some micellar water. It’s kind of expensive but amazing and worth it. I get mine at Target.
April H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is soooo freaking amazing! It removes my makeup with the swipe of a q-tip! The full sized bottle is reasonably priced and worth the price for a good quality micellar water. The packaging could be improved.
Natalie  G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin and it seemed like even the gentlest cleansers dried it out even more. I am so happy I discovered this because not only does it remove makeup, dirt, and oil, it is incredibly gentle and not drying at all!
Love C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Target when it was on sale. It can dissolve water proof mascara as well as eyeliner which I needed. I use this as part of my 2step cleansing routine. This did not leave my skin dry as well after use and it doesnt have any fragrance so its great if you are sensitive to that. I have oily-acne prone skin and also large pores so I"m prone to pore congestion. This took off all my makeup without drying my skin. Will repurchase again
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
is this any good? really wanna try
Rain B.
Memphis, TN
Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also does it shrink your pores? I have oily skin. EXTREMELY OILY SKIN!! Will this help with that? Also I don't wear makeup so if this is just a makeup remover please let me know.
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
is this any good? really wanna try
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Does this work better than any other brand of this product?
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?