Add a Photo

By LA ROCHE-POSAY
#775 in Facial Cleansers
Cleanses, tones and soothes skin, while respecting its physiological balance. With dirt-encapsulating micelles to cleanse while respecting skin's natural physiological balance. A gentle, mildly scented texture that wipes off with a cotton pad. Use as a 3-in-1 no-rinse solution: cleanses, tones and removes make-up.
Photos (3)
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Naples, FL
I bought a travel size of this product while I was on vacation and it's been amazing! I put a little bit on a cotton round and it just cleans my entire face. On lazy nights when I'm super tired I use a little bit of this and I don't feel bad about not actually washing my face. Hasn't broken me out and hasn't made me red! I love love love this!
Anh N.
Anh N.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is so far the best make up remover, cleanser for my face. I use it every day and night as a pre-toner as well for extra clean. I have acne prone skin and sensitive skin and this one doesn't cause any side effect. It also help reduce my pore. I really love this product and already buy the second bottle.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hammond, LA
April 15, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Physiological Solution Sensitive Skin Posay
Out of the "waters" this one isn't bad at all for water. I mean u use it on ur cotton ball u will see makeup removal!
demi m.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Has to do the way we will need anything that we could do the way I was thinking that that I was
Sami M.
Sami M.
March 22, 2016, 3:47 a.m.
Review for: Physiological Solution Sensitive Skin Posay
Excellent cleanser. I pick this up at CVS when they have their 25% off sale online.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Works great! I use this after removing my makeup with wipes AND cleanser and still get so much makeup and gunk out of my face. It feels extremely gentle on the skin and eyes - just like water but removed every nasty drop of makeup on my face. Only 4 stars because you can get the same type of product for cheaper.
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence
This is by far the best stuff i have used so far i have oily skin and it works just as good as stuff feom sephora but cheaper than paying for a dual action make up remover this a 3 in 1
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lafayette, LA
BEST MAKEUP REMOVER OF LIFE! Removes my 12 coats mascara with minimal scrubbing and no burning nor cloudy eyes. Although $20 seems pricy for Micellar water, I will continue to buy because it is just that amazing!
Emma L.
Emma L.
Cape Eliz, ME
This is hands-down the best micellar water I've ever used. It's not scented, and doesn't leave any sort of residue, unlike other brands I've tried. It completely removes a full face of makeup, and will even remove mascara and other eye makeup when you're in a pinch! I used this brand religiously when I lived in Europe, and am so excited to find it in drugstores in the US!
Ginette B.
Ginette B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
March 18, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Physiological Solution Sensitive Skin Posay
Absolutely amazing product actually there are so many products from this brand that are great but this one never leaves my face feeling tight or dry!
Kali K.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Does this work better than any other brand of this product?
Arlington, VA
is this any good? really wanna try
Rain B.
Rain B.
Memphis, TN
Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also does it shrink your pores? I have oily skin. EXTREMELY OILY SKIN!! Will this help with that? Also I don't wear makeup so if this is just a makeup remover please let me know.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?
Arlington, VA