BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Cleanses, tones and soothes skin, while respecting its physiological balance. With dirt-encapsulating micelles to cleanse while respecting skin's natural physiological balance. A gentle, mildly scented texture that wipes off with a cotton pad. Use as a 3-in-1 no-rinse solution: cleanses, tones and removes make-up. see more...

• Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also doe...2 Answers
  • What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Clea...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than any other brand of this product? 2 Answers
Carina E.
Las Vegas, NV
I am obsessed with this! I have oily and mild acne prone skin, and this seems to clear it right up. I use it with a cotton pad after using a makeup wipe and it STILL gets the makeup residue off even after a makeup wipe! I feel like my skin it extra clean afterwards. And it is very gentle on the skin. I’ll have it forever in my skin care routine!
Daniela M.
Reston, VA
Best micellar water with Bioderma. Leaves my skin clean, no residue, gentle with sensitive skin and no perfume. It is perfect for cleaning after my makeup wipes, in the morning , or whenever I need to refresh my face.
Maria
This is a good micellar water. It cleans my face well, doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin, and feels and smells good. A little goes a long way. I may repurchase it in the future. If you are looking for a good micellar water, I’d check this one out.
Tiana V.
This stuff is bomb! Took off ALL of my makeup very easily. It’s also great for fixing mistakes on your eye makeup without leaving a greasy residue like other makeup removers. And it doesn’t make your skin feel gross after using it!!
Larissa F.
This is AMAZING! It removes all the make up,it doesn’t sting and it doesn’t leave your face sticky. I use very little product and it does the job! So far this is the best make up remover I have ever used
Natalie  G.
I have dry skin and it seemed like even the gentlest cleansers dried it out even more. I am so happy I discovered this because not only does it remove makeup, dirt, and oil, it is incredibly gentle and not drying at all!
Ana R.
Longmont, CO
Purchased at: Macy's
Just the best!! It helped a lot my skin, and now it looks really better. I started to use it in Brazil, and I just can’t stop. The price is okay, and of course I’ll still buying it.
Love C.
I bought this at Target when it was on sale. It can dissolve water proof mascara as well as eyeliner which I needed. I use this as part of my 2step cleansing routine. This did not leave my skin dry as well after use and it doesnt have any fragrance so its great if you are sensitive to that. I have oily-acne prone skin and also large pores so I"m prone to pore congestion. This took off all my makeup without drying my skin. Will repurchase again
Anh N.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is so far the best make up remover, cleanser for my face. I use it every day and night as a pre-toner as well for extra clean. I have acne prone skin and sensitive skin and this one doesn't cause any side effect. It also help reduce my pore. I really love this product and already buy the second bottle.
Emma L.
Cape Eliz, ME
This is hands-down the best micellar water I've ever used. It's not scented, and doesn't leave any sort of residue, unlike other brands I've tried. It completely removes a full face of makeup, and will even remove mascara and other eye makeup when you're in a pinch! I used this brand religiously when I lived in Europe, and am so excited to find it in drugstores in the US!
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
is this any good? really wanna try
Anna R.
Arlington, VA
is this any good? really wanna try
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Does this work better than any other brand of this product?
Rain B.
Memphis, TN
Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also does it shrink your pores? I have oily skin. EXTREMELY OILY SKIN!! Will this help with that? Also I don't wear makeup so if this is just a makeup remover please let me know.
Lina M.
Groves, TX
What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?

Amazon