3 colors available

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Cleanses, tones and soothes skin, while respecting its physiological balance. With dirt-encapsulating micelles to cleanse while respecting skin's natural physiological balance. A gentle, mildly scented texture that wipes off with a cotton pad. Use as a 3-in-1 no-rinse solution: cleanses, tones and removes make-up. see more...

• Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also does it shrin...2 Answers
  • What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?1 Answers
  • Does this work better than any other brand of this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Naples, FL
I bought a travel size of this product while I was on vacation and it's been amazing! I put a little bit on a cotton round and it just cleans my entire face. On lazy nights when I'm super tired I use a little bit of this and I don't feel bad about not actually washing my face. Hasn't broken me out and hasn't made me red! I love love love this!
Anh N.
Anh N.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is so far the best make up remover, cleanser for my face. I use it every day and night as a pre-toner as well for extra clean. I have acne prone skin and sensitive skin and this one doesn't cause any side effect. It also help reduce my pore. I really love this product and already buy the second bottle.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hammond, LA
Out of the "waters" this one isn't bad at all for water. I mean u use it on ur cotton ball u will see makeup removal!
demi m.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Has to do the way we will need anything that we could do the way I was thinking that that I was
Sami M.
Sami M.
Excellent cleanser. I pick this up at CVS when they have their 25% off sale online.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Columbus, OH
Ive tried a few micellar waters and this is by far the best so far. Very few ingredients, but very effective at removing dirt and makeup while leaving zero residue. Some micellar waters leave what feels like a film on your skin, but not this one. I like to keep this at my nightstand with a few cotton pads for times I don't feel like washing my face with water. Suitable for acne prone skin and does not clog pores.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Works great! I use this after removing my makeup with wipes AND cleanser and still get so much makeup and gunk out of my face. It feels extremely gentle on the skin and eyes - just like water but removed every nasty drop of makeup on my face. Only 4 stars because you can get the same type of product for cheaper.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Provo, UT
I love this brand so much. Every single thing that I have tried has been so kind to my skin and so great. I loved this micellar water and have repurchased it a few times. I NEVER repurchase things so this is a big deal for me. I would 100000% recommend anything from the brand.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Arlington, VA
This gets about 95% of my makeup off - and that's saying something! It is really gentle, but has some good removing power. It sometimes has issues with my mascaras, but usually, that just takes a little more effort. Would 100% buy again!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Love this! This removed my makeup better than any other micellar water I've tried. The smell is good, and it feels nice on the skin. I also use it when I'm not wearing makeup to refresh my skin and take away dirt and dead skin. It works great!
is this any good? really wanna try
Rain B.
Rain B.
Memphis, TN
Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also does it shrink your pores? I have oily skin. EXTREMELY OILY SKIN!! Will this help with that? Also I don't wear makeup so if this is just a makeup remover please let me know.
Kali K.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Does this work better than any other brand of this product?
is this any good? really wanna try
Lina M.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?