BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Cleanses, tones and soothes skin, while respecting its physiological balance. With dirt-encapsulating micelles to cleanse while respecting skin's natural physiological balance. A gentle, mildly scented texture that wipes off with a cotton pad. Use as a 3-in-1 no-rinse solution: cleanses, tones and removes make-up. see more...

• Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also does it shr...2 Answers
  • What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?1 Answers
  • Does this work better than any other brand of this product? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Naples, FL
I bought a travel size of this product while I was on vacation and it's been amazing! I put a little bit on a cotton round and it just cleans my entire face. On lazy nights when I'm super tired I use a little bit of this and I don't feel bad about not actually washing my face. Hasn't broken me out and hasn't made me red! I love love love this!
Anh N.
Anh N.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is so far the best make up remover, cleanser for my face. I use it every day and night as a pre-toner as well for extra clean. I have acne prone skin and sensitive skin and this one doesn't cause any side effect. It also help reduce my pore. I really love this product and already buy the second bottle.
demi m.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Has to do the way we will need anything that we could do the way I was thinking that that I was
Love C.
Love C.
I bought this at Target when it was on sale. It can dissolve water proof mascara as well as eyeliner which I needed. I use this as part of my 2step cleansing routine. This did not leave my skin dry as well after use and it doesnt have any fragrance so its great if you are sensitive to that. I have oily-acne prone skin and also large pores so I"m prone to pore congestion. This took off all my makeup without drying my skin. Will repurchase again
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Columbus, OH
Ive tried a few micellar waters and this is by far the best so far. Very few ingredients, but very effective at removing dirt and makeup while leaving zero residue. Some micellar waters leave what feels like a film on your skin, but not this one. I like to keep this at my nightstand with a few cotton pads for times I don't feel like washing my face with water. Suitable for acne prone skin and does not clog pores.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Rockwall, TX
This is the best micellar water I have ever used. It removes all the dirt and junk left over from my face, and I'm amazed at what's still left on the cotton pad even after double cleansing with a regular cleanser. It cleanses SO well while also being hydrated, and leaves my skin feeling so smooth afterwards. It's definitely a luxurious product.
Marie T.
Marie T.
I was used to Simple's Micellar Water so when I started using this, the fragrance caught me off guard and took some time to get used to. But it didn't break me out, and it cleaned my face when I need a simple swipe in the morning, and I used up the whole bottle. I would repurchase again, but I wish it didn't have fragrance.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Wellesley, MA
I love this cleanser because it's super mild and I can count on it to calm my skin and remove makeup. It's definitely good value since cheaper drugstore versions feel a bit too chemically for me and not nearly as mild. Although I love it, it still didn't beat my Bioderma micellar water so I'm sticking with that for now.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Works great! I use this after removing my makeup with wipes AND cleanser and still get so much makeup and gunk out of my face. It feels extremely gentle on the skin and eyes - just like water but removed every nasty drop of makeup on my face. Only 4 stars because you can get the same type of product for cheaper.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Wooster
Target had a section of sample products to try and I picked up a small bottle of La Roche-Posay Micellar Water Cleanser with low expectations, but wow was I surprised! This removed oil, dirt, makeup (that had not come off even after makeup remover) from my skin like no other, and BONUS made my face feel healthy and hydrated but not oily.
Arlington, VA
is this any good? really wanna try
Rain B.
Rain B.
Memphis, TN
Is this good for just cleaning your face period? Also does it shrink your pores? I have oily skin. EXTREMELY OILY SKIN!! Will this help with that? Also I don't wear makeup so if this is just a makeup remover please let me know.
Arlington, VA
is this any good? really wanna try
Kali K.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Does this work better than any other brand of this product?
Lina M.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
What is micellar water? Is it comparable to DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?