Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsLa Roche-Posay
Mela-D Pigment Control Glycolic Acid Serum

La Roche-Posay Mela-D Pigment Control Glycolic Acid Serum

CONCENTRATED SERUM: This serum contains a potent triple-acid complex with 10% glycolic acid, kojic acid and micro-exfoliating lipo-hydroxy acid. It helps reduce the look of dark spots and discolorations and improve skin radiance.

Hi, will this give me an allergic reaction? Are there any calming ingredients in this product?
Does this product work on freckles?
How well does this work for brown spots and uneven pigmentation caused by sun exposure over time? I’ve tried vitamin C serums and am still looking for that ‘WOW’ product that really delivers. Open to all product suggestions.
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Mela-D Pigment Control Glycolic Acid Serum!
Ingrid T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is gentle on my skin. I feel like it makes my skin look a lot healthier and gives it a nice glow. I will continue to use it. I think it is very affordable and I would definitely recommend.
shahnaaz K.
i love this serum soo much. It's the only thing that works to get rid of my dark spots. I don't get much acne but when I do I get a huge dark spot and this gets rid of it pretty fast.
Natalie ..
La Roche-Posay Mela-D Pigment Control Glycolic Acid Serum uploaded by Natalie ..
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing for oily skin and acne scarring it smells great and applied as a matte finish. Really saw improvement within two weeks of using
Shauna K.
Huntington Beach
I got really bad hyper pigmentation during my last pregnancy; I’m super insecure about it, and while I’ve noticed a difference, it hasn’t been as much as I’ve expected. I think there’s some room for improvement, it would be good to know what order to apply it, when using in conjunction with other products...
Natasha B.
Novato
La Roche-Posay Mela-D Pigment Control Glycolic Acid Serum uploaded by Natasha B.
This is by far my favorite lightning product. I can feel it working and my skin looks better after using it. It is pricier than some of the other products I’ve used but it is worth it. It’s more of a serum. My only wish is that there was more of it but otherwise I’d highly recommend.
Oscar B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very good product I use to reduce my scar tone nice package of Thai products and good price
Hannah T.
Monroe, NC
Literally cannot recommend this enough. It’s quite pricey but worth every penny. I apply this to my whole face every night before bed and wake up glowing. Give it a try! My favorite serum for my face.
Shreya D.
Epping, NSW
Love this. This works wonders for any pigmentation or dark spots. I apply it at night after my skincare. Regaular using it showed difference in my pigmentation marks.
Angela F.
Morristown
This is a game changing, worth the price,  wonder serum! I had a horrible discoloration / scar about the size of a nickel under my eye from infected blemish had abscessed.  Concealer only made it worse. I happened to see this one day and decided I would give it a try. Within a month, the are was no longer noticeable and within 2 months, COMPLETELY gone! I spent a lot of time in the sun during my younger years and have age spots that appear from time to time. This serum has proved itself useful for both large, extensive discolorations as well as small, no body else notices places. I have since tried other similar products, but none have nearly performed as well as this. No, I am not fond of the price tag, but this is one of the items that I exclude from my penny pinching efforts. It's that good and yes I recommend this to anyone with scarring or discoloration which they seek to lighten!!!
Anna M.
Seminole, FL
Another fantastic product by la Roche and is very effective at slowly lightening acne scars but I took off a star because the smell is horrendous IMO, smells of sheer chemicals which is a turn off when using before bed. Wish they could reformulate the scent but otherwise very good