BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Our #1 award-winning* retinol treatment now avilable for the sensitive eye area. Visibly reduces crow's feet wrinkles and the appearance of dark circles with 0.01% pure retinol + retinol booster complex and 0.2% caffeine. refreshing texture with an instant visible lifting effect. paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Allergy tested. see more...

Gianna B.
Gianna B.
UPLAND, CA
This cleanser is a game changer! A little goes a long way and it lathers nicely. My skin has started to clear up since I began using it two weeks ago, no breakouts ! 4 stars because the scent is pretty strong. It smells nice BUT Strong for something you put on your face. also since this contains LHA, it can be drying so moisturize after washing! Definitely repurchasing
S M.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY
AMAZING! I love this stuff. The perfect balance of gentle chemical exfoliation and cleansing agents--not too foamy but enough to make the tube last a while. This is a truly brightening cleanser no matter what skin tone. It is the rare cleanser which does NOT leave my face slightly red after washing. In fact it tones down redness. For that alone I love it. Not too drying either. Expensive, but worth it if you have sensitive skin and need a tough effective cleanser.
Kadhene K.
Kadhene K.
Absolutely amazing first I must say that this product goes a far way, you don't need a lot to wash your face, it is very soapy and even though it says foam its not crazy foaming but this helps to brighten, hydrate and leave you face glowing. It also helps to even your skin tone. I picked up mine in CVS
Aja S.
Aja S.
After being in the sun all summer this cleanser has really helped with my dark sun spots. It's really gentle so it's great on my skin. More expensive than most drugstore brands but cheaper than anything at sephora.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Dayton,TN
Love love love love this product and this company I use their products all the time, daily, from cleansers to creams, to serums and love everything I have purchased! Defiantly recommend this brand and anything they offer!!!!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Love this facial cleanser! The texture is silky smooth and it foams nicely. You do not need to use a lot - a little goes a long way with this one! My face feels smooth and is visibly brighter after using this product.

The only con is that the scent is strong. Not strong enough to give this a 4, but it could definitely be dialed back.
Dani G.
Dani G.
Washington, DC
Awesom product!!! I loooved! I highly recommend to get it. The price is just right for what it does!!!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
For me a little goes a long way with this cleanser. After a few uses I did notice my skin tone looked more even and the texture seemed better. The key to this product is consistant use.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
I love this cleanser!!!! Received a free sample at my local . CVS, the skin expert was very knowledgable about this product and its effects on blemished-acne prone skin. It was because of her influence that convinced me to give it a try and glad I surely did. This resolved my combination issues with excess oil in the T-zone area, dryness and flaky cheeks and aided to minimize pore size which significantly reduced the appearance of my acne scars. Its gentle and cleans deep as well as rinses off entirely. Most importantly this product doesn't overdry your facial skin, sting nor leaves behind a filmy residue like Neutrogena does. At least on my skin. I have to pay it forward and influence others with skin problems like myself to give this a try. Its well worth it. My skin is of African-American tone and its very hard to find a European based beauty company that creates equal skin care products for all ethnicities but this company is on the bank with this one!!! Try it.
Laetitia L.
Laetitia L.
Westmount , QC
This is perfection. I believe it is called Pigmenclar now, but same formula. Gently every exfoliation, my skin is so good when using this